It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel denies Omar and Tlaib entry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Israel on Thursday announced that it would deny Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) entry during an upcoming overseas trip, citing the lawmakers' past comments critical of the country.

The decision was announced moments after President Trump tweeted that it would show "great weakness" for Israel to allow the two congresswomen into the country, calling them a “disgrace.”

The president has been an outspoken critic of both Omar and Tlaib, who last year became the first two Muslim women elected to Congress. But encouraging a foreign ally to deny entry to two elected U.S. officials marked a significant escalation and break with diplomatic norms.

Deputy Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely called it a “very justified decision.”

Israel denies Omar and Tlaib entry after Trump tweet

It seems that Israel has become aware of Omar's antics, tax evasions, incestuous marriage to her brother and her incessant hate for all things she doesn't like, Israel in this case.

Was looking up Trumps twitter and saw this

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago Representatives Omar and Tlaib are the face of the Democrat Party, and they HATE Israel!

I have to say, it certainly does look that way.

Never mind just realized the same one was posted earlier
Please disregard.
edit on 15-8-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Aug 15 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TGunner

Israel on Thursday announced that it would deny Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) entry during an upcoming overseas trip, citing the lawmakers' past comments critical of the country.

The decision was announced moments after President Trump tweeted that it would show "great weakness" for Israel to allow the two congresswomen into the country, calling them a “disgrace.”

The president has been an outspoken critic of both Omar and Tlaib, who last year became the first two Muslim women elected to Congress. But encouraging a foreign ally to deny entry to two elected U.S. officials marked a significant escalation and break with diplomatic norms.

Deputy Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely called it a “very justified decision.”

Israel denies Omar and Tlaib entry after Trump tweet

It seems that Israel has become aware of Omar's antics, tax evasions, incestuous marriage to her brother and her incessant hate for all things she doesn't like, Israel in this case.

Was looking up Trumps twitter and saw this

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago Representatives Omar and Tlaib are the face of the Democrat Party, and they HATE Israel!

I have to say, it certainly does look that way.

Maybe these two will realize that a loose mouth has consequences. In reality they will simple cry racist or they are be persecuted for their religion of peace
edit on 15-8-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: freakin key board keeps droping letters

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

Not really seeing the problem. Israel is a free nation and has the right to admit or deny anyone from entering their country. All President Trump did was give a friendly heads up to an ally.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
We allow a mud out thread AND a thread in a regular forum!

Thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I sure wouldn't allow those two in if I were Israel, I really would not even want either of them coming to our town. I do not think most of our locals like those two, even the majority of the Democrats here can see they are not good for our people.

They can visit their own districts, I have a feeling if they come here and campaign for the Democrats that they will make sure local Republicans win.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Fairly sure it's Israeli policy to block the entry of anyone who has called for a boycott of Israel.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join