It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?Bill Clinton in a dress? a picture? Painting? that was hanging in Epstein's office???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
wow wow wow

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

This thread just reinforces what a sick and fallen world we now live in.

To the OP, this is NOT a knock on you in ANY way, and I have no doubt its WJC in that pic.

S&F

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Imagine being her.... everytime it feels like its passing by some new s**t surfaces that makes you go

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oh no, surely this is a photoshopped hoax...

I'm LMAO'ing over here though...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

This is absolutely classic....Bill in drag....

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: hombero

You sound like you haven't been paying attention. I have a blue hat and I am not a crypt but, crypt's wear blue hats.

My friend, do you mean Crip?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Well the daily fail is known for posting some BS, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a genuine picture though. Just wait while the deep mind stuff really kicks in, we won’t know what to believe anymore.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

You sound like you haven't been paying attention. I have a blue hat and I am not a crypt but, crypt's wear blue hats.

Crypts and Bluds

link   
"How do we know Clinton didn’t pose for the painting in Monica’s dress? An inside joke?"

"The painting is all about "i own you now bitch", it's clear to me. "

That is an actual photograph, not a painting, so yeah, he actually did pose for that.

link   

No way that's a picture of an actual woman...Epstein liked them young, with model looks. Probably a gag between Epstein and that other pervert, Bill Clinton. Looks like somebody photoshopped Bill's head on a picture of Lewinsky in the Oval Office. Isn't that funny? Probably to the perverted clientele that Epstein catered too.

link   

Thank God It's "Bill Clinton"

Your title didn't specify...was afraid to click on it

OMG that is funny, the title didn't did it?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Well the daily fail is known for posting some BS, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a genuine picture though. Just wait while the deep mind stuff really kicks in, we won’t know what to believe anymore.

Epstein will REALLY have suicide performed on him this time, if this is real...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

No way that's a picture of an actual woman...Epstein liked them young, with model looks. Probably a gag between Epstein and that other pervert, Bill Clinton. Looks like somebody photoshopped Bill's head on a picture of Lewinsky in the Oval Office. Isn't that funny? Probably to the perverted clientele that Epstein catered too.

I don't think it is the same dress, is it?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Ameilia

Crypts and Bluds

Right. It's spelled Crip though. Crips Wiki

Regarding the red shoes, it's one thing when a civilian wears a blue hat or if I wore red shoes out with a dress one night, I do believe it is a whole other thing when someone like Clinton does it, in a painting. There won't be anything in that painting that means nothing. The red shoes are significant, in some way.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I don't know what to believe now.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here's info about the painting from 2013.

brooklynartstudiosnyc.blogspot.com...

So it was on display at a gallery? Maybe it was on loan from Epstein? I also wonder if this is where Podesta's brother shops for his artwork.

ETA: The face is clear in this painting but I can't seem to upload the photo. Could one of y'all load it into the thread please? On second thought you better not load it, copyright laws and all that. Which would explain why the face was blurred, Dailymail doesn't want to be sued.
edit on 14-8-2019 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Legs are too thin for Lewinsky.
No Cankles there.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm in love with this painting. I'd hang it in my pool room. Heck, anyone got a print copy? I'll buy it.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The title should be corrected to say painting of Bill Clinton in a Blue Dress versus picture. A picture might suggest that it was actually taken via a camera.

Is it not possible that Epstein was just busting Clinton's balls for the ultimate burn?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Take the file to a print co. ask for a 24X24 copy and frame it....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join