It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police, Bomb Squad, & FBI Surround Google Whistleblower; Google Turns Bomb Robots, Police Dogs & Gun

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

No one but you is making the arguments you're making. No one is claiming a right to the property of others.

We don't have to let them manipulate elections and censor Americans en masse.

You seem to think that corporations controlling our republic is OK. I do not. Neither do the vast majority of individuals.

Thanks for playing, cupcake.
edit on 8 16 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Noone is "letting" Google do anything...what are you even talking about here? You DO have to let them do whatever they want if it is not illegal...period.

None of the "People" have the right to tell anyone (yup...corporations are "people" too) how to compile and disseminate information. They can do it however they want whether your snowflake feelings are hurt or not.

If you take their right to do so, the precedent is set so that eventually anyone could claim fraud on anyone for not providing all viewpoints. Most of you were against Net Neutrality laws and this is exactly what those laws were about lol.

Now...because "corporation BAD", you people are for them by proxy. I don't think many of you even know wtf you're talking about at any given time.

Plainly stated, your right to get whatever information you want does not trump Google's right to compile that information however they want. There is literally no way to argue against this point.

Should they have sent in the goon squad? Absolutely they should have. Why is it okay for someone to steal proprietary information and give it to a corporations enemies?? Guy deserves far worse than a visit from yokels.

edit on 16-8-2019 by MrBuddy because: rw

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Your corporate fascism is showing.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Ah...the old Ad Hominem attack. Please stay on topic. We live in a country that is a Republic. It is not Fascism for an entity in a Republic to follow the laws on the books. Google is doing this. If you don't like what Google is doing, a Republic gives the People the option to change those laws. So...change the laws and then you won't get so triggered.

And honestly...can any of you provide me with just one example of something you wanted to find that Google didn't provide for you?? I highly doubt it because anyone with 1/10th a brain cell can find anything they're looking for doing a Google search.

Also, only low IQ nitwits would allow an entity such as Google to manipulate their voting or thoughts on a person/election merely because they had to scroll a few pages or didn't find a particular article.

People are so needy and feel that everything must be provided to them so their ego is coddled. Grow up and think for yourself.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy

originally posted by: projectvxn

Ah...the old Ad Hominem attack. Please stay on topic. We live in a country that is a Republic. It is not Fascism for an entity in a Republic to follow the laws on the books. Google is doing this. If you don't like what Google is doing, a Republic gives the People the option to change those laws. So...change the laws and then you won't get so triggered.

And honestly...can any of you provide me with just one example of something you wanted to find that Google didn't provide for you?? I highly doubt it because anyone with 1/10th a brain cell can find anything they're looking for doing a Google search.

Also, only low IQ nitwits would allow an entity such as Google to manipulate their voting or thoughts on a person/election merely because they had to scroll a few pages or didn't find a particular article.

People are so needy and feel that everything must be provided to them so their ego is coddled. Grow up and think for yourself.

The old “snowflake” word. Probably the most overused word on the internet. It’s so watered down and diluted that it doesn’t really carry any weight these days except to identify the person using it as one who’s insecure in their own through process.

Look buddy, you have your opinion about Google. You think it’s ok for them to manipulate the dissemination of information in a way that leads people towards an ideological belief system while at the same time preventing people of an opposing belief to find factual and supportive information towards their preconceived beliefs or at the very least research information on their own.

What that does is prevent free thought. If I wanted to see what restaurants were near me, and Google told me that only their preferred corporate chain restaurants were available while completely ignoring the mom and pop style diners that compose local businesses...is that ok to you? Now sure, I can delete Google but what about everyone else who doesn’t realize what Google is doing to them? What about all the secondary systems and applications that use google as their primary search engine?

Now take that and put that on a scale beyond just choosing where I want to eat lunch at. There are moral and ethical issues that strip the everyday consumer of their right to free thought and the opportunity to choose for themselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That's a huge wall of text to brag about your corporate fascism.

Keep cheering on a massive corporation who controls 95% of internet traffic, manipulates information to benefit a particular ideology over others, censoring scientific articles and news results to obfuscate realities that are inconvenient, and materially supporting Chinese communists in the oppression of their own people.

Cool cats you're going to bat for there, chief.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

The word snowflake wasn't even used in that post.

You are changing the argument to fit your hypothesis. The argument is whether what Google is doing is against the rights of the people, not whether you believe it's right or wrong or if Aunt Betty's restaurant will show up on a search, which is just over dramatizing the larger issue.

You have zero right to tell any corporation how they should provide any service. You don't have the right to claim your rights we're somehow violated because you couldn't find Aunt Betty's restaurant.

There is nothing you cannot find on Google and cannot provide one solid example of a topic that Google has manipulated to not appear in a search result.
All of you are merely jumping on some bandwagon knowing nothing about how Google does anything and claiming you're all wronged. Well....PROVE IT.

That's right, show just one instance where a search result was not provided on a subject where the end result has the potential to keep valuable information from people. You can't because it's all a fiction created by delusional people upset that they never accomplished anything in life and are taking it out on those that have. It's pathetic.

I just searched Bill Clinton pedophile and got pages and pages of results which included this very website. If Google shows results bashing a Clinton then they'll show everything.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

All of you are merely jumping on some bandwagon knowing nothing about how Google does anything and claiming you're all wronged. Well....PROVE IT.

Google Manipulates Search Results, According to Study

Tulsi Gabbard Sues Google For Allegedly Hiding Her Campaign Ads After The First Debate

How Google Censors The New American (and Other Conservatives)

How Google AdSense Censors the News

And now they are abusing red flag laws to go after whistle-blowers.

Let's not forget that even Peter Thiel thinks they are helping the Chinese regime undermine the United States.

Peter Thiel calls for CIA, FBI probe of Google over China ties

So yeah..Nothing to worry about there. We have no "right" in this. We just have to take it because Google is a private company.

What utter nonsense.

Edit to add:

I just searched Bill Clinton pedophile and got pages and pages of results which included this very website. If Google shows results bashing a Clinton then they'll show everything.

Anecdotal. Outliers in statistics are just that, outliers. Plenty of macro studies have been done. One of which I linked. Have at it, Mr. know-it-all, as you like to refer to others.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

All of that word vomit and nothing of any substance.

Tulsi can sue all she wants. She has an absolute zero shot at any nomination. That aside, her claim is that Google knowingly stopped her ads for a short time. Also, her political emails were being sent to spam folders.

The ads were stopped and her account suspended because that flood of emails triggered a fraud alert which automatically shut her down while Google played detective. Seems reasonable enough to me and happens thousands of times a day.

Like you said...anecdotal outlier. There's no way her or anyone else knows how many of her opponents emails ended up in spam folders. Hell, Google probably doesn't even know that. Her claim has no basis in any reality. This can be based on her $51 million in damages lol. She should be thanking Google.

Are you seriously using Thiel to prove something!? This is the same guy who started a company with the CIA worth $20 Billion right? I'm also sure that he's being altruistic for the people right?
If Google goes down, who benefits? Thiel does. How many people have left PayPal for Google Pay? He has an axe to grind, but he fits your weird logic so you include his gibberish.

And who gives a dump about what he thinks anyway? He knows zero about how Google operates or codes it's software. He has no more information than the homeless lady on a street corner.

Again...Google has every right to manipulate anything it wants. It's fairly easy to understand why they have that right because we all have it. We all lie and manipulate every day and it's perfectly legal.

You feel it's wrong and I feel differently. It's all subjective. However, the objective truth is that it's perfectly legal.

"B-b-but Mr. B-b-buddy....Peter Thiel thinks..."

Lol...classic

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is outrageous!

So, in essence Google "SWATTED" this guy.

Un-fricking-believable!

This has TO STOP.

Our DOJ had better do something FAST!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You asked for proof but don't want to discuss what's in it. Just dismissive egotistical nonsense.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
And actually, it IS okay to censor anything you choose in your own business. Do Christian Bible stores sell the Devil's Bible? Of course not.

It is noones RIGHT to see opposing views...or any views....besides those given to them by whichever entity they visit for said views.

Don't like how that entity tally's views? Nobody cares. Go elsewhere.

The Book store doesn't work like a public utility and Social Media Google is SUPPOSED to be free speech on the internet and has a motto "Do No Evil!".

They are doing evil, IMO.

edit on 16-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Google is covered by Common Carrier laws, and thus has liabilities including a requirement to be politically neutral. As these documents show "unfair and deceptive practices", in as much as they are changing results to the benefit of some and the detriment of others. This falls under Consumer Protection Laws as well.

It isn't stealing, it is putting together information for showing that Google is violating the law. Yes, citizens CAN bring charges against corporations for breaking statues. This is called a Citizen Suit.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

www.zuckermanlaw.com...

Google perpetrated Fraud by acting outside of their Neutrality to influence elections and opinions.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well I hope some very important Congressmen and Senators see this news. I bet the chairman he was suppose to testify to is livid after finding out Google called the police, to stop his testimony. Google needs to be broken up just like Bell telephone was back in the day.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
From Kevin Spacey to Google...People who expose their (alleged) criminal wrongdoings, seem to have something "unfortunate" happen to themselves, or a family member.

A high-profile Google whistleblower who back in July testified before Congress that the search engine meddled in the 2016 presidential election on behalf of Hillary Clinton is now suggesting that the fatal car crash that killed his wife last month may not have been an accident.

Dr. Robert Epstein, the senior research psychologist at the American Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology, made the claims in a tweet Sunday.

"Last year, after I briefed a group of state AGs about #Google's power to rig elections, one of them said, "I think you're going to die in an accident in a few months."

A few months later, my beautiful wife #Misti died a violent death. Makes you wonder."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We all know these people and these corporations have people killed. Question is, what can you do to stop them? Google is more powerful than most countries. They are everywhere. They can listen to you, track you, manipulate you. Everything is powered by computers...

It's a depressing state of affairs, but here we are.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join