It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired FBI Agent claims "Cameras Covering Every Inch of MCC"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

pretending that’s what I said

But I wasnt comparing something you said, to what Cagliano said. I was comparing the official story to what he said.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I did my own research on the MCC and found pretty much the same crap as you. This place has been poorly managed and mismanaged and undermanaged for a very very long time. And it isn't a secret.

Did you find anything that was not posted this week?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Let's say the system was not fully functional. You expect me to believe there is not a single cell with a working camera they can put this very very high profile prisoner with "suicidal tendencies" in. Noone there made sure that there was an eye on him after his earlier mishap?

BS.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InfiniteTrinity

I responded to both your comments with one comment. The portion you elected to respond to is addressing the fact that you’re trying to extrapolate some “greater point” (your phrase) than what I said.

So now not only are you just making things up and acting as if it’s what I really meant, but you’re selectively quoting me in order to avoid what I’ve actually said so you can respond completely arbitrarily.

Neat.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No, I don’t expect you to believe it.

Nor did I say you should.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I dont see you talking about the differences in the stories so you didnt respond to the point I made in the first post. You didnt answer the second one either.
edit on 14-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yeah it's a figure of speech. Let me rephrase it. I dont believe it.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I dont see you talking about the differences in the stories so you didnt respond to the point I made in the first post.

I brought up another, related point. You do understand that not every comment has to respond directly to the OP, right? Like...as long as it’s relevant to the topic, it’s cool?

You didnt answer the second one either.

About who came out with a statement? How the hell should I know? It’s your OP, you source it.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity

Yeah it's a figure of speech. Let me rephrase it. I dont believe it.

Neat. I’m glad you don’t believe the thing nobody aside from yourself said.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Were the cameras recording and storing the footage in a secure manner off-site?

That's what Epstein did at Orgy Island.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

But we are talking about the posts you just said you replied to with one comment......Not the OP and something else.....

These posts,

But they said there were no cameras in or pointing into the cells. So regardless of the state of the security system, it simply doesnt correspond with what Cagliano said. I see no reason for him to lie.

As part of your greater point that Epstein hung himself?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I’m glad you don’t believe the thing nobody aside from yourself said.

I am pretty sure you implied that Epstein was in a cell that had no working camera.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I didn’t imply anything. I said exactly what I intended to convey. If you decide to apply some meaning to my comments beyond what I have said, that’s entirely on you and you alone.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity

But we are talking about the posts you just said you replied to with one comment......Not the OP and something else.....

These posts,

But they said there were no cameras in or pointing into the cells. So regardless of the state of the security system, it simply doesnt correspond with what Cagliano said. I see no reason for him to lie.

As part of your greater point that Epstein hung himself?

I already responded to your “greater point” post. I have responded to every comment you’ve directed at me.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I read a post on Reddit a couple of days ago I thought was hilarious. I can't remember it exactly, but it went something like this: I bought a nest cam recently, and I have better surveillance of the squirrels in my backyard than the DOJ had of Public Enemy #1.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Did you find anything that was not posted this week?

Yup. By design of course. I already knew what the current narrative is. I wanted to know if there was any documented history for these claims. And there is. For example, these two are from June 2018:

Federal Jail Union: Short-Staffing At MCC Hurts Weary COs’ Productivity

Safety Concerns Grow as Inmates Are Guarded by Teachers and Secretaries

The above two links were found by searching "Metropolitan Correctional Center + understaffed" and limiting results to before January 1, 2019. Different keywords -- such "excessive overtime" -- brought up other results. Easy peasy.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I didn’t imply anything.

Ok, so I post a thread about a retired FBI agent claiming that every inch of the unit has camera coverage. The implication is that Epstein had a working camera in his cell. Then you come in and post this,

do we really believe that this facility was covered wall to wall with a working camera system

Did you not just imply that Epstein was in a cell without a working camera? Pretty sure you did, pal.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Have you seen anything about the camera situation? I can’t recall anything official coming out, just “sources” without names.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Yeah , but the WARDEN Controls them All ............

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I already responded to your “greater point” post. I have responded to every comment you’ve directed at me.

The question was, do you believe Epstein committed suicide. I gaurantee that you will not answer the question.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join