It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates backing plan to stop climate change by blocking out the sun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Think this is the best forum to post this as it is to do with climate change , although could be posted in 'alernate news'.

Anyway, it seems after all we are capable of changing weather patterns!

Bill Gates is backing a new method of cooling our planet by blocking the sun with sulfate particles. Not sure this is good idea or not... I know what sulphate is and I guess it would just disintigrate pretty quick. The prob i have with it is, it could work on a test run in a small area but when it comes to doing this globally, it could turn out to be a big mistake but yet again, the people will be the ones experimented on. Anyhow's, they plan on testing this method out soon someplace and if it works wil go ahead on a global scale.

researchers believe that a fleet of specially designed aircraft could spray sulfate particles into the lower stratosphere to cool down our planet and offset the effects of climate change.

the Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx) seeing a bag of carbonate dust released into the atmosphere 12 miles up. If that experiment proves successful, the researchers will move on to releasing the dust from planes. The researchers suggest that jets flying 12 miles up would complete over 60,000 missions in 15 years, starting with a fleet of eight and moving up to 100 planes.

Some scientists have suggested that such technology could be used a ‘stop gap’ to reduce temperatures while measures to limit CO2 emissions are put in place. But others have suggested that when the SRM was withdrawn, it could lead to rapid global warming in a phenomenon known as ‘termination shock’.

www.msn.com...

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Bill Gates can put all those sulfate particles in his____, aircraft included.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I keep hearing how chemtrails are just a conspiracy theory. Now it sounds like it is becoming all to real. Who gave Bill Gates permission to mess with the planet? Do we get to vote on this or does he just get to do whatever the hell he wants?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You know what? No!

Let's just work on making electric cars available to everyone, cutting pollution output, deforestation etc, etc, etc...
and never mind dumping crap into the atmosphere to block out the sun. Seriously?
Gates can pound sulfates in his ass. Too much risk.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Great! Dump more crap in the atmosphere.... That'll fix it..... Idiots...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You mean like the vote we had before they decided to detonate all those atomic bombs in the atmosphere.
Sadly if they do go through with this most probably won't even know about it much less get a say in it.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
and this is why human caused climate change zealots need to be considered dangerous, and kept watch over. they are all to likely to come up with idiotic plans like this, and actually carry through with them, doing great harm to the planet.

if Gates or others even attempt something like this, they should be shot.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

You know what? No!

Let's just work on making electric cars available to everyone, cutting pollution output, deforestation etc, etc, etc...
and never mind dumping crap into the atmosphere to block out the sun. Seriously?
Gates can pound sulfates in his ass. Too much risk.

This... exactly.

Make things more affordable, so everyone can have them and help the planet. I've said this many times but the corporations have always put profits first and always will.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Sadly, Gates is at the age that he is starting to loooose his mind.

Old timers kicking in....

What makes him dangerous, is that he is a psycho with money and influence.

Soon he will want an AI army to do what he says....or else, to everyone.

Same with Buffy O Buffet, the guy is 87yo, he lost his mind years ago and is just surviving on the fumes of newly printed money.
And dividends.

Wacko ideas like this are what will send us into a premature Ice Age or Greenhouse effect.

edit on 14-8-2019 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I didn't read that Bill had permission.

I did gather he supports research.

And that he accepts Global Warming is a problem we can mitigate, possibly.

Where do these conspiracies keep coming from, I though we were all here to Deny Facts. I have been wrong before.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

When do you think you'll reach Billionare Senility threshold ?

Give or take a billion.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I'm really disappointed, I was expecting some space structure that would one day become a Dyson sphere.
Instead we get chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
It was so good I posted twice.
edit on 09pWed, 14 Aug 2019 04:40:09 -050020192019-08-14T04:40:09-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: Meh

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Great, now even other people besides Demented Donald are coming in from the Simpsons-timeline.

Anyone seen how the Simpsons are doing right now? Apu is gone, that was the last info I had from the MSM.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Ok , so lets block out the sun just prior to the drastic drop in temps that is on it's way...
Good thinking there Bill
And Bill , you need to go talk to your buddy Al
He wanted to use fine pieces of what amounted to aluminum foil in the atmosphere for the same reason.
"Mama always said , stupid is as stupid does"
Forrest Gump

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This is part of the issue with allowing people to circumnavigate the law, similar to the wall being built with private money, i said it at the time it was a slippery slope, what happens when its a rich person doing something you dont agree with, nobody cared as it was to benefit Trump, well look what happens now.

Who needs the government thread

Most of ATS Trump fans were adamant that it was a great idea, maybe email them for an update as to how this would be a great idea

Who needs the government? Build the wall!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
That was one of my first thoughts...

So we partially block the sun yay cooler temps, then we enter into a cooling period or a major volcanic eruption now temps are cold growing seasons are screwed and people starve because we choose to block the sun.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
This is part of the issue with allowing people to circumnavigate the law, similar to the wall being built with private money, i said it at the time it was a slippery slope, what happens when its a rich person doing something you dont agree with, nobody cared as it was to benefit Trump, well look what happens now.

Who needs the government thread

Most of ATS Trump fans were adamant that it was a great idea, maybe email them for an update as to how this would be a great idea

Who needs the government? Build the wall!

Well now...
WHAT ?
You do realize publicly funding part of a wall is nowhere near covering blocking the sun out , right ?
That one is to keep ILLEGAL aliens from easily violating a country's laws , whereas the other is based on a illicit concept and would affect the WORLD.
You are able to grasp that concept , yes ?
Or , was that just another anti-US , anti-Trump post ?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Gothmog
That was one of my first thoughts...

So we partially block the sun yay cooler temps, then we enter into a cooling period or a major volcanic eruption now temps are cold growing seasons are screwed and people starve because we choose to block the sun.

Actually , a major Ice Age .
Per REAL science that can reasonably tell the climate of the Earth a million years ago , vs. a sham group predicting the future based solely on records over the last 50 years.

edit on 8/14/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join