It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates backing plan to stop climate change by blocking out the sun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Oh wonderful!!!!
Let's create a faux volcanic eruption, and start global dimming.

See if we can cause some crop failures!

And these are supposed to be intelligent people??????

SMH

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

"Global dimming" already seems to be a well advanced thing but more to do with people's IQs, I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: gort51

When do you think you'll reach Billionare Senility threshold ?

Give or take a billion.

Threshold should be achieved in 33.745 years, give or take a day.

I'll take a billion if you're going to give it to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I can get you senilty for 40k. Not a penny more

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
With my sulphate foil hat firmly in place... 4 words: Svalbard Global Seed Vault.

Could these particles be capable of blocking out the sun to 'extinction event'?

Could they be designed to do so with a very specific life span; just long enough to wipe the slate clean, allowing Gates and the select to emerge from their bunkers to reseed the planet with the samples Gates stored in the Svalbard Global Seed Vault in Norway...

en.wikipedia.org...

If, for arguments sake that were the plan, then the sulphate seeding must be such a huge op that they've had to get permission from those out of the loop with this climate-change-averting story; the military perhaps, whose aircraft they'd need for this global op, as well as cooperation from other powerful nations.

Furthermore if that is right, then it's very convenient that climate change has provided the problem for the sulphate seeding to come along and solve. That may, ever so tenuously, suggest that perhaps climate change itself is manufactured, or at least exacerbated/weaponised by 'those in the loop' to facilitate said plan.

I wonder what/if there are connections between the beginnings of the Svalbard Global Seed Vault, the mainstreaming of climate change debate and chemtrails, which may well have been experimentation with the process for just this purpose; that's certainly playing a long-game.

In short, when the guy keeping samples to reseed the planted in a bunker promotes filling the sky with sulphate to block the sun my Spidey sense tingles.

OK, taking tin foil hat off, this is HIGH speculation on a slow afternoon and surely (hopefully) better suited to a Chris Carter comeback, than a serious debate.

edit on 14-8-2019 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

My God man, how did we get such retards in power to make ridiculous claims like this?

2020 marks the year a Grand Solar Minimum is supposed to start. For the last 10,000 years this GSM has been right on the tick in accuracy and this is supposed to be the worst GSM in 12,500 years. Almost at a threat to civilization level. We're supposed to feel the effects around 2024 or so and it will last 35 years. The last one ended in the late 17th century. If these morons try to block out the sun, it would destroy humanity. #ing idiots. Even if the GSM doesn't happen, blocking the sun is how the last Ice Age started and I can guarantee you the ree ree's behind the AGW hoax would never survive even a mini ice age.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

You know what? No!

Let's just work on making electric cars available to everyone, cutting pollution output, deforestation etc, etc, etc...
and never mind dumping crap into the atmosphere to block out the sun. Seriously?
Gates can pound sulfates in his ass. Too much risk.

I agree with everything you said except the electric cars and cutting pollution. Right now, a polluted atmosphere is what's helping hold back UV rays from the sun. Cleaning that up will only make it worse. In the 80's, 100° felt like 85°. Today, 85° feels like 100°.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Despite the push from the left the planet isn't getting hotter and by spraying that into the atmosphere could trigger another ice age. This is the way to control the population as there would be a great die off just following the Georgia guide stones.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Ok , so lets block out the sun just prior to the drastic drop in temps that is on it's way...
Good thinking there Bill
And Bill , you need to go talk to your buddy Al
He wanted to use fine pieces of what amounted to aluminum foil in the atmosphere for the same reason.
"Mama always said , stupid is as stupid does"
Forrest Gump

Exactly. Now watch, these idiots are all going to take credit for the cool down and say "See? Told ya so!" while they continue to pay scientists billions to create the answers the sheep need to buy into. Possible extinction level cool downs coming and these hair-brains want to block the sun out.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Your post would probably make a little sense if the wall wasn't being built to stop the flood of illegal aliens. Maybe try that again, man.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It is a contingency plan. One of many being proposed. It is also one that we have the technology to accomplish now. The effects of which would be temporary - about a year so it would have to be constantly released. Some of the other plans call for seawater to be sprayed into the atmosphere at the tropics to create cloud cover, space mirrors or just shades being placed at the Lagrange point in space between us and the sun, a worldwide effort to make large surfaces like roofs more reflective.

All those solutions still don't address the CO2 content in the atmosphere which at higher concentrations will acidify the oceans. So a stopgap is probably a good description for them all until we deal with the real problem.
edit on 14-8-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

My God man, how did we get such retards in power to make ridiculous claims like this?

They aren't retards. They know full well what they are doing. It is an extinction event. They have to drop the population drastically somehow. Mix this to kill crops, end food production to cause famine all over the earth. THEN drop the WW3 bomb to ignite full scale war across all nations to devastate their infrastructure and further divide everyone so that no one will trust each other and you have the perfect recipe to drop 7 billion people real quick.

The tensions between Iran/USA/Israel is all slowly escalating perfectly for the 21st of August - Which may be when things finally snap.

We shall wait and see.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian

I bet you are a barrel of laughs at parties!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I was looking for an article about the GSM. It's funny because all scientists admit the GSM is coming, but then try to shut it down by saying it won't make much of a difference because of AGW. There's a video by Valentina Zharkova and she goes back over 12,000 years and her charts make total sense.

Her team's calculations match up with the timelines of the Maunder Minimum (1645–1715), Wolf minimum (1300–1350), Oort minimum (1000–1050), Homer minimum (800–900 BC); also the Medieval Warm Period (900–1200), the Roman Warm Period (400–150 BC) and so on with great accuracy.

When you have an hour to kill, here's her video.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I could not give 2 hoots about Trump, as it was not his money being used, it is money of rich plebs such as Gates wanting to block out the sun, or rich plebs wanting to build A wall, leave the partisan politics out of it, do you want unelected idiots deciding what is best for us, just cos they richer than you or I? its all good when you agree with it as shown in the thread i linked to, but not so now some buffoon wants to build a dome.

IMO both ideas are ridiculous, government should not be bypassed by kickstarter funds or rich idiots

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
And asthma and lung cancer rates rise exorbitantly.

Not all areas are suffering from high heat. And if high heat, maybe a day or three. How long does this stay in the atmosphere? In my area it's in the 50's and low 60's at night and mid 70's during the day. Sure we had a few hot days but nothing to write home about.

I imagine this is like rain, it will fall on all of us whether we want or need it, or not. Some people are very allergic to sulfate. Any scientific experiments done on fallout (heh heh, get it?) of doing this. How will it affect crops and our health, the environment? Just because some already exist in our environment, flooding our air with them doesn't seem smart. After all, even too much oxygen in the mix can be harmful.

Sulfate particles are sub-micron sized, sulfur-containing airborne particles. Most sulfate is a secondary pollutant, formed by the oxidation in the atmosphere of sulfur dioxide gas.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think Gates is nuts. He is like that millionaire who wanted to fix the ocean by dumping some iron sulfate into the Ocean a while back which led to the killing of many fish. That guy never got punished for his paying some rip off scientists idea of fixing the ocean. www.theguardian.com...

Gates is not nearly as smart as he thinks he is, he needs to totally research things before opening his mouth and talking. We got too many people these days that do not think things through well enough destroying our environment.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

What if what we are experiencing is mostly, or nearly all, natural fluctuations in the climate?

We may be screwing with things we dont really understand.

If political religion had never been involved, maybe many (including myself) wouldnt be nearly as suspicious of motives. There have been so many shenanigans though..

Id much prefer efforts go into cleaner, more efficient energy (nuclear!), reductions of certain types of plastics (microplastics), and so, so many other things.

We have a metric crapload of things on our plate in regards to improving our relationship with the environment. This plan seems like more of a last ditch, hail mary.. even if its only "supposed" to last months.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

This is not a mistake but an intentional criminal act on the part of the elite, they're messing with the weather and probably causing untold human problems and sufferings along the way. Playing with the weather is playing God and this is intentional.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join