It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else noticed the quality of U.F.O. shows has gone up?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

originally posted by: neoholographic

This is being led by one of the guys that was in charge of gathering intelligence and analyzing the data in the search for Bin Laden.

Omg

are you sure

Whats this then?

science channel has gone south

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
They are definitely getting warmed up to disclose some big things....I wouldn't get to excited about Aliens though.....Keshe showed the world new technology long ago....just because America is suppressive and Canada and Britain play along doesn't mean other Countries are....reality says that its time for a Global technology race....if it doesn't happen openly then it will happen behind closed doors and small Countries and Groups will begin flying all over at their will as is happening right now...no controls....new technology....unlimited opportunity for a select few till everything is blown wide open.

Yes....the shows are hitting a lot closer to home in terms of describing a new technology...but the Alien issue is not seemingly involved to any great degree.....they are leading us to the "Its just People inside" conclusion.

(post by DorianSoran removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It really feels like an agenda is being pushed...... By someone....... Somewhere.

Question is..... why?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Seriously, don't say the quality of UFO shows has increased and then post a clip from Unidentified, it was so bad I couldn't even get beyond the first episode.

TTSA is a flash in the pan and they will not change anything, and the secrets of the phenomenon are very deep and nothing done publicly, either through groups or shows by whoever will not even get close

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I have noticed there are more shows now that are processing the ancient archeological finds potentially associated with non terrestrials. Some of these ancient finds appear to tie into religious foundations...
I seems Ancient Sumer is remaining one of the topics discussed as well as the ANNUNAKI...

It does seem like the spoon-feeding has moved into miniature course meals for some reason.

Hopefully it's for the good reason, which would be the Star sisters and brothers have returned. NOT TO CAUSE MORE PAIN, but to help elevate the standard of Existence in this region.
I still like the Ancient Aliens tv show too

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
It really feels like an agenda is being pushed...... By someone....... Somewhere.

Question is..... why?

Old class might be ending for some who may have passed this Old school. Why some may be about to go through classes again for misconduct, starting from the begining again. So some goes ABOVE why others try again BELOW under A NU teaching faculty. It's like a reptilian who had to ascend lower and come back or incarnate as a mammalian for mistreating mammalians until it/they learn to better conduct themselves and ascend higher again. It seems regardless of what many think or believe the agenda must and shall continue, whatever it is...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

The new series on discovery channel, 'contact', feels like they are goin to push the ancient alien theory. The fact that the first episode alluded to UFOs almost gathering around a cave system and then tried to connect them with the infamous 'sky sounds' flap from a few year ago..... It just seems like its heading that way.

Bit of a long shot if you ask me....... But...... Ill watch just to see where it goes.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Still never got a conclusive answer on what those noises were

It will be interesting when they can show their presence to this world openly as I feel they been coming here and are here already.
I think if good or benevolent based types exist and operate here with Humanity are sharing information of malevolent types on their way this direction that disclosure will happen rather fast to update Humanity on galactic activities. It's just growing up as a species realizing or becoming aware more of the animalistic behaviors throughout the universe.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think when mankind realizes in mass not just in Shadow government how animalistic the universe can be Humanity will see the importance of a unified species of mankind working as one.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I didn't get that feeling at all. It reminds me more so of " UFO Hunters" another older show which I very much liked, so far.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Still never got a conclusive answer on what those noises were

It will be interesting when they can show their presence to this world openly as I feel they been coming here and are here already.
I think if good or benevolent based types exist and operate here with Humanity are sharing information of malevolent types on their way this direction that disclosure will happen rather fast to update Humanity on galactic activities. It's just growing up as a species realizing or becoming aware more of the animalistic behaviors throughout the universe.

I was interested in that too. The way they tracked down the noises was really good.

First, they talked to a guy working on the radar that day of the tic tac U.F.O. where the video was recently released by the Government.

He said the craft was moving too fast and a human would be crushed if they were in the craft.

They then used the link analysis software (I need that software) to find U.F.O. sightings associated with loud noises. This is because if a craft was moving that fast, it would make a noise.

They found a sighting associated with people at a stadium reporting hearing a loud noise. They also linked this to people making social media posts about the noise.

You had people outside the stadium who heard the noise. You then had people who heard the noise and had a U.F.O. sighting.

They then found a link to the biggest earthquake to occur in the area at the time of the noise and the sighting.

They also had a noise expert who has been analyzing noises for 35 years, match the noise from 2 different sources as the same noise. He then said he never heard a noise like this in his 35 years that stayed in a constant range and didn't oscillate.

I hope they go further because they ended with the cave.

This shows the beauty of link analysis software and big data.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I would love to see more alien stuff and I would love for political crap to go away, far far away.

edit on 9-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Honestly, I think we're getting royally screwed with UFO shows over here in Australia... We don't seem to be getting any of those new UFO shows you Americans have been talking about lately.

All we're getting on cable over here is tired old Ancient Aliens and reruns of bloody NASA unexplained...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

First, they talked to a guy working on the radar that day of the tic tac U.F.O. where the video was recently released by the Government.
There is no evidence that the government released anything.

You might want to read this, a critical rather than commercial, point of view.
parabunk.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, it was a Government backed program pushed by Harry Reid.

In the $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.

Which was how the Pentagon wanted it.

For years, the program investigated reports of unidentified flying objects, according to Defense Department officials, interviews with program participants and records obtained by The New York Times. It was run by a military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, on the fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring, deep within the building’s maze.

The Defense Department has never before acknowledged the existence of the program, which it says it shut down in 2012. But its backers say that, while the Pentagon ended funding for the effort at that time, the program remains in existence. For the past five years, they say, officials with the program have continued to investigate episodes brought to them by service members, while also carrying out their other Defense Department duties.

www.nytimes.com...

Here's Wiki:

The Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP)[1] was a secret investigatory effort funded by the United States Government to study unidentified flying objects. The program was first made public on December 16, 2017. The program began in 2007, with funding of $22 million over the five years until the available appropriations were ended in 2012.[2][3][4] The program began in the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency.[5] Although the official AATIP program has ended, a related group of interested professionals have extended the effort, founding a nonprofit organization called "To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science".[6][7]

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course you run to some blog that's ran by a pseudoskeptic to tell you what to believe. He makes the same silly claims that pseudoskeptics on ATS make. Every eyewitness account are from misled idiots and only he(the skeptic) knows the truth. Listen to what he said:

If those videos are evidence of anything, they are evidence of how easily pilots, UFO investigators, and so called experts are misled. There's of course nothing new in that.

This is just the same old diatribe regurgitated by pseudoskeptics on this forum. All of these people are idiots although they give a very detailed first hand description of what they saw but we can't believe them, we have to believe the pseudoskeptic that saw nothing.

Here's more:

It also doesn't help that the UFO community in general just wants to believe, instead of honestly trying to find the truth. People tend to ignore the ever so revealing discrepancies in witness testimonies and documents, while emphasizing and exaggerating the less credible mysterious aspects, or simply inventing new details out of thin air. Which is why these cases can usually only be solved by looking at the original sources, as the retellings are more than likely to just mislead.

Again, this blog you linked to has zero credibility. It's just the same ole' pseudoskeptic nonsense. Everybody is an idiot but the pseudoskeptic. Everybody just wants to believe so they make things up.

Look at this idiotic statement from this blog you linked to.

People tend to ignore the ever so revealing discrepancies in witness testimonies and documents, while emphasizing and exaggerating the less credible mysterious aspects

How can anyone see this blog as credible? It's pure pseudoskeptic nonsense. He says people ignore these revealing discrepancies and of course he tries to diminish the aspects he can't explain as exaggerating the less credible mysterious aspects[

LOL!

So according to this genius, everything he sees as a discrepancy is magnified but everything he can't explain is exaggerated and less credible.

Typical, pseudoskeptic nonsense from some blog that you blindly accept. I'm not talking about some blog from a pseudoskeptic, I'm linking to news reports not opinions of those reports by some blog full of twisted logic.

CONGRESS IS TAKING THE UFO THREAT SERIOUSLY

www.vanityfair.com...

Harry Reid wants hearings on what the military knows about UFOs: 'They would be surprised how the American public would accept it'

www.foxnews.com...

Report: Pentagon Acknowledges Secret UFO Program

www.thedailybeast.com...

Senators get classified briefing on UFO sightings

www.politico.com...

Again, these are news stories vs. the bias rantings of a pseudoskeptic on some blog.

I think the pseudoskeptics position is becoming less credible by the day because their obvious blind bias is Plato's Cave Personified.

When you make statements that everything you see as a discrepency is this huge problem but everything that you can't explain is just less credible exaggerations, you have ZERO CREDIBILITY. When you say every eyewitness account is just from misled idiots when you have Pilots and experienced Air Traffic Controllers giving a detailed description as to what they saw first hand and then here comes the blind, bias pseudoskeptic that saw nothing claiming everyone is an idiot accept them, it strains credulity.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
If those videos are evidence of anything, they are evidence of how easily pilots, UFO investigators, and so called experts are misled. There's of course nothing new in that.

This is just the same old diatribe regurgitated by pseudoskeptics on this forum. All of these people are idiots although they give a very detailed first hand description of what they saw but we can't believe them, we have to believe the pseudoskeptic that saw nothing.
Here's a test of your cognitive abilities. Does the following video have evidence that:

The pilots may have been misled when they say the object was "rotating"?
Or do you think the pilots have not been misled and the object is actually rotating?

NY Times UFO Explained (Gimbal video)

Also I can't find any evidence the government actually released this and the other two videos that TTSA shared. There's a thread on ATS claiming proof showing some unsigned release forms but the release requires signatures and there are no signatures. I could write up a contract saying you agree to sell me your house for 10 dollars, but if you didn't actually sign that contract, would you consider the unsigned document to be valid?

Did you ever find a signed document showing the government released the videos? Or do you think the document saying you would sell me your house for $10 is valid without your signature and therefore you don't need to see a signature on the UFO video release documents either?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

This is more of the same old pseudoskeptic nonsense. The Pilots are idiots. This is just one video out of many and many eyewitness accounts from Pilots, Police, High Ranking officials and more.

The pseudoskeptic can't refute these things and they know they are credible witnesses, so they have to make it seem like all of these people are idiots and only they can discern the truth even though they saw nothing.

Who was flying the jet, Wonder Woman? Was it an invisible jet?

The explanation in the video is lacking in many ways and you can read the discussion on it and that's plain to see. There's also news reports where the Pentagon confirmed the study into U.F.O.'s

The pseudoskeptic line is that everyone is an idiot but them. The Pentagon didn't look into these things, even though it has been confirmed to the media.

When Pilots, Police Officers and others give a first hand account of what they saw, their always idiots that are mistaken.

Of course, these people can be mistaken, I can admit that. The pseudoskeptic can't admit that in most cases these people are not mistaken and describing what they saw first hand.

The pseudoskeptic has to make it seem like EVERY EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT IS FLAWED and only they can discern the truth.

Here's one of the comments that sums this up.

Yes, because experienced pilots have never seen the rear end of a jet from a distance and don't know how to read a AESA when they see "a whole fleet of them." Good effort though.

So there was a whole fleet of invisible jets?

Again, I'm not saying the pseudoskeptic that did the video is wrong. I'm saying that it doesn't fit the eyewitness first hand account from the Pilot.

Again, the psudoskeptics position is an illogical one. They have to convince you that because memory can be faulty, therefore all memory is faulty and all of these accounts are therefore made by idiots who don't have a good memory, but wait there's hope, the pseudoskeptic will figure out all things without any first hand knowledge.

Here's a question.

Are any of these first hand eyewitness accounts compelling and which ones? Do any of them make you think outside of your pre-existing beliefs and which ones? Are their any of these videos or eyewitness accounts you can't explain, which ones? After all of these years with U.F.O.'s being reported, why can't we just catch whatever these things are? We could catch one and say, here this is what's flying in the skies, evading capture and malfunctioning Nuke plants. Why haven't we just caught one and said here, it's just [fill any any explanation]?

edit on 10-8-2019 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join