It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot screams in Sierra Nevada, July 1, 2019

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe Phage is a cyborg.

So what do you think these sounds may be Phage?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No idea.
There aren't many noisy animals in the forests of Hawaii. 'Cept birds. Pretty sure that's not birds.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Visiting ESB

I've had some experiences like this in the woods. Being a sensitive to this stuff, while hiking years ago, I once heard an exotic bird call which changed into a mischievous laugh, into a coyote howl, then back to the bird call, all in one continous verbal expression. Then I sensed all dark energy around me collecting into a dense mass of pure negative energy and it came towards me. I tried resisting fear, but something deep inside told me to run, so I hurried away. The closer I got back to society, the more I felt the dark energy tailing me was fragmenting.

Another time, not from there, I heard two wood knocks. Sounded like someone hitting a stick against a tree. One knock. Pause. A second knock. (Similiar to in this video but maybe quieter, further away.) I picked up a stick and knocked twice. Nothing. Knocked twice more. Nothing. My instincts didn't tell me much, but I didn't feel right about approaching the woods from where the sound had come, yet I walked away slowly as I felt no threat was upon me.

I'd had numerous other experiences in the general area, especially on the property I lived in at the time, not too far away from this spot of woods. Once or twice, I heard strange cries as if from some witch cult of young women out in the woods (very late at night.) Others heard this too. A lot of evil stuff in this area, frankly, and UFO sightings.

Wow, thanks, spooky experiences. What part of the country is this in? Have you seen UFOs yourself or are many reported?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They are elusive because they are truly "paranormal".

Or, perhaps they are "elusive" because they don't exist.

It's possible.

There are more and more witnesses to this. The possibility that they do not exist grows thin all the time. There are many who have seen and come face to face with these creatures. Their stories are credible for a variety of reasons.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Eyewitness reports are not really known for being reliable.
scholar.google.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
yet we got drones out the butt nao but no drone footage of bigfoots

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I for one like the idea of cybernetic sasquatches stalking unsuspecting stragglers who've strayed into the strange and scary starry dark wilderness.

"You skin. Give it to me."

That youtube channel is brand new and the video seems polished and too 'produced'.

I don't buy it, tbh.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Do you have lyre birds where you live?

Are lyre birds, cyborgs?
Some cryptozoologists say, yes.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Coyotes. Magnified and pitch altered for effect.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Sounds like a poor fox stuck in a trap set up by the biggest monster of them all.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

That is downright spooky sounding.

It sounds like over the length of the recording that whatever it is is getting closer which would make me want to be very quiet and not draw attention to myself.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

"we are the only ones here"

I click on pause...

creepy:

second look

Hahaha, sure, a raptor kind of animal and a old guy hiding behind the tree. Sure...

edit on 4-8-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I love this kind of freaky stuff because there's always that 'what if' element to it.

Here's another similar recording from Canada that I came across a few months back, it's creepy as hell, especially for someone not used to the sounds of the North American woods;

Can you imagine the terror that early settlers would have gone through trying to make sense of it?

Not for me, thanks 😶

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
What is the basis for the existence of the big foot?

Super elusive crypto-creature?
Not impossible but highly unlikely due to a lack of a remains.

Extra terrestrial alien?
Perhaps, as this fits all the characteristics claimed to have been witnessed, but highly unlikely.

Extra dimensional being?
Impossible, there cannot be such a thing. Maybe, if witnesses are actually experiencing a Star Trek type inter-phasic space rift.

Paranormal entity or experience?
OK, but only as a meaningless catch all term for an unexplained phenomenon.

A legendary creature that is often hoaxed?
Most likely true in many cases.

Misidentified animals?
Most likely explanation in most cases.

Hysteria?
Another likely explanation in many cases as the mind does play tricks on us.

IMO, all explanations that try to describe the big foot phenomenon fall short except for misidentified animals, hoaxes and/or hysteria.
edit on 4-8-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well, I've lived around coyotes my whole life, and I can say with a pretty absolute degree of certainty...that is NOT a coyote in the OP's video.

That said, I can't rule out a human making that noise at all. That, or a cougar with a serious case of constipation.

Regarding the video, I seriously question the part where the author says something pushed hard on their trailer. Whatever was making that noise was quite a ways off in the distance. The statement something pushed on their trailer takes serious credibility away from the whole video.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

he doesn't even poop. that alone puts him into the cyborg category. Or as Phage said, the non existent one.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

No. Human/giant ape chimeras. A genetic interference thousands of years ago that was left to play itself out around the world.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Well, I've lived around coyotes my whole life, and I can say with a pretty absolute degree of certainty...that is NOT a coyote in the OP's video.

That said, I can't rule out a human making that noise at all. That, or a cougar with a serious case of constipation.

Regarding the video, I seriously question the part where the author says something pushed hard on their trailer. Whatever was making that noise was quite a ways off in the distance. The statement something pushed on their trailer takes serious credibility away from the whole video.

No, it does nothing of the kind. Just use a little imagination. There were obviously two - one far away making the screams and one (perhaps a mate) investigating the intrusive trailers.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

To me the way it sounds its coyotes calling out across the distance.

I agree. It was the traveling sound of coyotes from a distance.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's funny how people hear things differently. I've lived around coyotes my whole life too and can hear them in the early morning hours on almost any given day and I believe with certainty that they are coyotes.

I hate it when they get all of the neighborhood dogs riled up and barking.

edit on 4-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join