It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot screams in Sierra Nevada, July 1, 2019

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This sound is not that of a coyote, wolf, bear. I've camped and lived in very rural areas of the Rockies and this is not a creature we're accustomed to.

You can skip to about 2:45

To be clear, this is NOT my video. I just ran across it today while cruising the internet for bigfoot information...

www.youtube.com... 7FGUSmw
edit on 3-8-2019 by Visiting ESB because: video would not play

edit on 4-8-2019 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Expert here....snot bigfoot, it's worse

Interdimensional shapeshifter......and a demon. Did you guys know they're everywhere.....2 or 4 legged or with wings......but my buds and me laugh at the odd noises we hear at night....it's a night thing. From along the Brazos on Don L's 30,000 acre oil leases and cattle.......to surrounding the metroplexs......we hear impossible stuff, that changes location. Texas.
edit on 3-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

Hey, the by far neatest one is the big black cat cryptid with a canine face......3 foot panther tail.....
edit on 3-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It could be a lot of different things.

I do admit if I heard that while out in the woods I'd be a bit freaked out.

I've heard cats scream before and it can be chilling, so if I have to bet I'm betting on a type of cat. I could be wrong though because I'm not an expert on random screams in the forest...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Comments are disabled for this video.

usually a red flag

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Still a S&F

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Whooping Crane
birdsna.org...

Put in species and listen

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Whooping Crane
birdsna.org...

Put in species and listen

I did. Nothing could be farther from the vocals that were in the original video than that of a whooping crane. Was this a joke?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Expert here....snot bigfoot, it's worse

Interdimensional shapeshifter......and a demon. Did you guys know they're everywhere.....2 or 4 legged or with wings......but my buds and me laugh at the odd noises we hear at night....it's a night thing. From along the Brazos on Don L's 30,000 acre oil leases and cattle.......to surrounding the metroplexs......we hear impossible stuff, that changes location. Texas.

Hey, the by far neatest one is the big black cat cryptid with a canine face......3 foot panther tail.....

I do think they're interdimensional and are often seen in conjunction with UFO sightings. They are elusive because they are truly "paranormal". I do not for a moment believe they are demons. We can't simply label something as a "demon" because we don't understand it. Besides that, logic says that demons (negative, other-dimensional beings) seek out humans, not run from them.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
yeha of course its disabled comments

1. could be coyotes hard to tell especially if theres some canyons

2. could be mating of other species.

To me the way it sounds its coyotes calling out across the distance.

Never trust a video that wont let you have comments

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

you take some personal offense here, is this your video?

If so why are you so afraid of people givng you their input?

It really irks me when people do this and immediately makes me question their authenticity.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Here's a MUCH longer video with vocalizations of bigfoot or ??. Some are admittedly probably animals we know about. But others are clearly not. Enjoy...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

you take some personal offense here, is this your video?

If so why are you so afraid of people givng you their input?

It really irks me when people do this and immediately makes me question their authenticity.

Do you know how to read? Did you actually read my original post? Go back and read it. I won't explain something you should have already seen which would have rendered your question moot.

If I had made the original video and disabled comments, why would I post it here looking for comments? This isn't about me, this is about a mysterious creature. Keep this on track.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
yeha of course its disabled comments

1. could be coyotes hard to tell especially if theres some canyons

2. could be mating of other species.

To me the way it sounds its coyotes calling out across the distance.

Never trust a video that wont let you have comments

Or is "could be"...a creature we've not discovered or know much about! Wow, what a concept: we don't know everything.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well that sounded spooky as hell. I wouldn't want to be in the forest listening to that. Could be some kind of animal, but maybe not. I wonder if that person will go back with others and see if they can get those sounds again. Or...maybe take the recording to someone who knows a lot about animals. Some can make some really weird noises.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I think these are somewhat similar to a few of the sounds in your video. The sounds in these video's are shorter, but I've heard them "scream" longer than the short barks.

Foxes

I've heard these things screaming while I think they were being attacked (ripped apart by something). It was one bone chilling sound.

If you have ever heard a rabbit getting killed, you will remember that as well, though I've only heard rabbits from the NE (of US). There are larger rabbits in the US that I bet could make a lot more noise and they can SCREAM! They sure seem like quiet, peaceful things but they got some lungs on them!
edit on 8 4 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

They are elusive because they are truly "paranormal".

Or, perhaps they are "elusive" because they don't exist.

It's possible.

edit on 8/4/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I've had some experiences like this in the woods. Being a sensitive to this stuff, while hiking years ago, I once heard an exotic bird call which changed into a mischievous laugh, into a coyote howl, then back to the bird call, all in one continous verbal expression. Then I sensed all dark energy around me collecting into a dense mass of pure negative energy and it came towards me. I tried resisting fear, but something deep inside told me to run, so I hurried away. The closer I got back to society, the more I felt the dark energy tailing me was fragmenting.

Another time, not from there, I heard two wood knocks. Sounded like someone hitting a stick against a tree. One knock. Pause. A second knock. (Similiar to in this video but maybe quieter, further away.) I picked up a stick and knocked twice. Nothing. Knocked twice more. Nothing. My instincts didn't tell me much, but I didn't feel right about approaching the woods from where the sound had come, yet I walked away slowly as I felt no threat was upon me.

I'd had numerous other experiences in the general area, especially on the property I lived in at the time, not too far away from this spot of woods. Once or twice, I heard strange cries as if from some witch cult of young women out in the woods (very late at night.) Others heard this too. A lot of evil stuff in this area, frankly, and UFO sightings.

edit on 4-8-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Could be some kind of animal, but maybe not.

I think bigfoots are supposed to be animals.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

LOL! Part animal.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

They're cyborgs?
That's a new one for me.

edit on 8/4/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join