It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Fortification Cabins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
A UK shed company is apparently selling these with a ten year zombie proof guarantee:

www.ukcophumour.co.uk...

Mind you, claiming on the guarantee could be problematic:

However, if you are suspicious that this product isn’t entirely legitimate, the guarantee small print probably won’t help to convince you. It reads: “Please note – we require medical evidence of the presence of a real zombie should you wish to claim under the 10 year anti zombie guarantee”. There’s also the problem that should the cabin NOT live up to it’s claims – you won’t be around to make the claim. Or the world as we know it will have ended. Bigger concerns!

Designed to withstand even the most relentless zombie attack and a snip at @ £70,000.00.

What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Brilliant marketing campaign!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Can tell you how that ends. You try to hide in that thing but the Zs will simply glitch through the walls, played a lot of those zombie-survival games to know that.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Con artist mother... wish I thought of it

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Zombie proof is easy because they don’t exist and if they did they would be dumb and predictable. Now starving people proof that’s another matter entirely. People get desperate and do desperate things.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Triple your money back if you are eaten by zombies.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Twelve inches of poured concrete walls and aeight inch reinforced slab with trussing on top and built into a hillside would be better. It would also help if someone got wild with nukes and we had to evade radiation. You could cut the price down to half that way. Zombies and big foots would never get in.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just had to delete my post!
I thought it said fornifacation.
I need glasses... hmmmm

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
All you need is a ladder and a nice long pike of some sorts.

Lofts and roofs are your best friend, trees are good too... Unless the zombies are like the ones on Z nation and can create earthquakes.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
A concrete double car parking garage costs less and until the zombies do find out how to use concrete saws or impact hammers, no need to worry about the shed being crushed or overrun.

Just do not provide a socket on the outside for them and that problem is solved, too! Ha

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
When you show me a zombie, then I'll worry about "zombie fortifications".

Before anybody says anything else, some of the original "Night of the Living Dead" was filmed in my backyard. I missed being a zombie extra in "Dawn of the Dead" by 15 minutes.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Have you upgraded your backyard to color yet? I only found black and white pictures

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

It's color. I was a kid when the movie was made, but, some of the scenes were shot in the field behind where I currently live.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I don't think it will keep the zombies out.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I dont know about that shed.. but one thing I do know is that Im NOT sleeping naked anymore. I sleep pretty heavy and looove love love my occasional gift from heaven ambien. Ive been watching zombie movies in a marathon since they came on some roku channels for the month of Oct. I fear Ill sleep through the zombies getting in and I dont want to be one of those naked zombies staggering around with boobs flapping everywhere and light sleeper survivors commenting on my asymmetrical triangle wax I got that I shouldnt have paid for but thought it would be weird to stare at my hooha too long afterward to see if it was even or not.

The thought terrifies me.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Here is a better one and I bet you could modify it to create electricity. In the apocalypse, you could start up a new business venture as a power company if you expand.

new topics

top topics

join