It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Gage of AE911 Truth Interview/Podcast (7/26/2019)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears
a reply to: neutronflux

You are the joke neutronflux and people including myself can't be bothered proving you wrong and arguing every little arguments you make on this subject. Why? Because I (we) have other things to do in life beside sitting in front of a computer all day and trying to convince the whole world that you are right and that it was all terrorism. Wake up or get a job.

Another conspiracist that would rather rant in the time it would take to layout a logical argument.

I know most of the truth movement arguments anyway. Let’s go with the twin tower collapse speed, no?

9/11 and the Science
of Controlled Demolitions

www.skeptic.com...

WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

Funny, Richard Gage just ignores what’s on the video record.

edit on 30-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: openedeyesandears

people including myself can't be bothered proving you wrong and arguing every little arguments you make on this subject.

Even Richard Gage hasn't been able to prove CD.
And it's his FULL TIME JOB !!!

Ever heard of Woodward and Bernstein ?
Think of the job opportunities a reporter would have if they broke open the 911 conspiracy.
It's been 18 years and not one person has come forward.

Just because YOU WANT IT TO BE A CONSPIRACY doesn't mean it is.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: one4all

The story of planted explosives at the twin towers is a no go from the start. There is no way controlled demolition systems would have survived the jet impacts and fires to initiate the collapse of the towers.

For WTC 7. There is no way a controlled demolition system would hive survived the damage from the collapsing towers and the wide spread fires. For the facade, there is no evidence of the WTC 7 exterior columns being cut.

What do you not get there is zero evidence in the audio, video, seismic, and physical evidence. What do you not get the truth movement has no credibility from chasing lie after lie?

I am approaching it from a different direction....with an open mind...non-judgemental….I don't need status quo defined or approved facts....I am reverse-extrapolating....its an exercise in imagination with pattern focused core values.....you could say I am lofting softies up out into Left Field.

What I do get is that I have experience building Commercial Buildings from the foundation -up......and I have experience with things that go bang.....and my vision is functional.....and I have had intimate contact with Aircraft of different sizes and constructs up to large Passenger Planes.....we can bang ideas around forever...or we can extrapolate a storyline then continue to adjust it.....

I saw the Towers going down on TV not in person.Do I trust the MSM source completely??No.Do I need to?...no.
I saw Building #7 going down ...same rules apply.
I saw 2 Planes hit the Towers on video not in person....same rules apply.

One must ask WHY THE DESTRUCTION LEVEL???....why was material basically classified until it was so small certain forensic factors surrounding the Buildings current realtime condition ( the place was uninsurable--yet they made 5 billion off of it)could not be ascertained?....then its simply delineating the methods that could be used to get to the level of debris classification which was desired.

And realistically....lol...if the Twin Towers were felled by those Planes and dropped the ways they dropped because of that causality ...fine …… but then.....how the hades did Building #7 drop the same flipping way without its own personal Airliner hitting it.All 3 building dropped the same generic way...perfectly.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

people including myself can't be bothered proving you wrong and arguing every little arguments you make on this subject.

Even Richard Gage hasn't been able to prove CD.

Ever heard of Woodward and Bernstein ?
Think of the job opportunities a reporter would have if they broke open the 911 conspiracy.
It's been 18 years and not one person has come forward.

Just because YOU WANT IT TO BE A CONSPIRACY doesn't mean it is.

It’s a full time job? With how many supporting members claimed by Architects and Engineers? And they cannot even get the WTC 7 Evaluation released? Three years late now? I guess that’s what happens when you leave a forensic building study to a civil engineer and a couple of interns? Good thing AE 9/11 Truth has all those “technical” members?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

… You always reply with the collapse of the buildings as Proof that it wasn't CD. CD or not, I could care less but something highly unusual happened BEFORE,DURING AND AFTER 9/11 and you think it's all ok,just terrorism f . You sure ignore facts like why the US INVADED Iraq and claimed Iraq had ties to 9/11. Why the best "SUPERPOWER" in the world could not even defend New York and the Pentagon when in need. I could go on all night but sorry, I got to get up in the am... someone's gotta work.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Long rant to say you don’t have evidence of controlled demolition.

Again.

For WTC 7. There is no way a controlled demolition system would hive survived the damage from the collapsing towers and the wide spread fires. For the facade, there is no evidence of the WTC 7 exterior columns being cut.

Be nice if there was something like a “WTC 7 Evaluation” to cite? $300,000 Richard Gage back study that is three years late, and no indication it will ever be released?

WTC 7 EVALUATION

www.wtc7evaluation.org...

Dr. Leroy Hulsey gave the following update on March 27, 2018:

To all who have been following the University of Alaska Fairbanks study on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7:

First, I would like to thank you for your interest in and support of the study.

We had planned to release our findings for public review early this year. However, research often takes unexpected turns, and the more complicated the problem, the more difficult it is to predict the completion date. We are still in the process of studying hypothetical collapse mechanisms and attempting to simulate the building’s failure. Our goal is to determine, with a high degree of confidence, the sequence of failures that may have caused the observed collapse and to rule out those mechanisms that could not have caused the observed collapse.

We will release our findings for public review when we are sure we fully understand the mechanisms that are likely to have caused the observed collapse and those that clearly did not occur and could not have caused the observed collapse. We expect to publish our findings later this year, but we will refrain from naming a completion date, given the unpredictability of the research process.

Again, we thank you for your interest in our study and we appreciate your patience as we strive to bring a truly scientific answer to the important question of how WTC 7 collapsed on September 11, 2001.

Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey

Chair, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering

University of Alaska Fairbanks

Why does the above read like a breakup letter?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
The significance of Building #7 is that it was "PULLED" by the Mayor of the City using special powers only he had.....a REQUEST WAS MADE OF HIM and he complied to it....research that particular LEGALLY BINDING ACTION TO WILLFULLY DETONATE EXPLOSIVES IN A FEDERAL BUILDING TO PROTECT NATIONAL SECURITY INTERESTS...LOOK IT UP....DIG DEEP ...PEOPLE HAE ALREADY....

"PULLED" MEANS INTENTIONALLY DESTROYED USING EXPLOSIVES THAT WERE PRE-PLANTED....this was a major part of the overall plan of 911......this was the HEART OF THE PLAN.....the CATALYST OF THE PLAN was to arrange a way to have Building #7 be LEGALLY DESTROYED BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT.....GO FIND THE REAL TRUHS...and remember President JFK when you find them ...OK.....the same people who intentionally destroyed Building #7 are part of the organisation that actioned the Coup .

Clever of them to get building 1 to collapse against building 7, cause all that damage and set it on fire across multiple floors. That must have taken some precision planning. Imagine if some of the explosives in building 1 had been damaged by the impact or fire and gone off early or not at all. Disaster!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

And he has been handsomely rewarded for it. Paying himself $85,000 a year last I heard!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join