It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I hope you're right EMN but what if Youtube just took their platform down with an outage?

I'm testing timings on a 4k video downloader using a 2.5 hr Youtube video - looking like 40 to 50 mins to download on a high speed broadband and that's with the app priority adjusted to High.

edit on 20-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder if his Trust lawyers had taken out a life insurance policy on JE back when he was arrested or just prior.

Doesn't pay for suicide, if suicide occurs within 2 years.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Wouldn't THAT be a Miission Impossible twist. Prove Anthony Bordain was murdered and wisk away Epstein in one easy switch.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

EMN, just a thought... can you download .RAW video?

The camera footage from SOTU where someone's phone showed "Someone shoot Trump" is supposed to be in RAW format and not editable?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I guess he was "shocked"

Bill Gates Adviser ‘Shocked’ Jeffrey Epstein Named Him in Will

www.thedailybeast.com...

Bills foundation has a program called Goalkeepers
They have a big event coming up in September

As world leaders gather for the UN General Assembly in September, we will be hosting the third annual Goalkeepers event in New York City on September 24 and 25. This year, Goalkeepers will focus on the challenge of fighting global inequality to ensure no one is left behind.

In previous years, speakers at Goalkeepers have included President Barack Obama, President Emmanuel Macron, and Deputy UN Secretary-General Amina J. Mohammed; Nobel Peace Prize winners and inspiring young leaders such as Malala Yousafzai, Nadia Murad, and Trevor Noah; and musical performers Ed Sheeran, Lily Allen, and Fatoumata Diawara. We will announce the 2019 speaker line up soon.

They have some lofty global goals, 17 to be exact. Global Goals

In 2015, 193 world leaders agreed to a series of 17 ambitious goals to end poverty, fight inequality, and stop climate change by 2030. The Global Goals are within our reach, but we must remain committed—embracing what works and addressing what doesn't, while holding ourselves and others accountable. Please join us as we strive to create a better world.

In searching around I found this interesting character on the advisor board.Goalkeepers Advisory Board
Nikhil Taneja

Having been in the Indian media and entertainment industry for a decade now, Nikhil has been responsible for some of the biggest hits in the digital space at Y-Films, the youth wing of India's biggest movie studio, Yash Raj Films, where he headed content & development. Most of his work has been in and around urgent issues like youth empowerment, sex education and gender equality, including the 6 Pack Band, India's first transgender pop group, which won the Cannes Grand Prix Glass Lion Award. He has also previously worked at Viacom18 Digital, MTV India and Hindustan Times, but has found most joy as a professor, teaching journalism students at Jai Hind College, Mumbai, for over seven years.

Everybody wants to rule the world.

edit on 20-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Spelling

edit on 20-8-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

If you look at the main page, that's all you need to know about that publication's agenda.

themillenniumreport.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

When I come across people who refuse to even entertain any ideas outside of what they've already been taught to believe, I have no choice but to assume that they are deeply, deeply brainwashed

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I can see some young adults coming out of the woodwork claiming that Jeff Epstein was their biological father.

Hunter Biden is being hit with a paternity lawsuit, as we speak.
edit on Wed Aug 21 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If "something happens" to President Trump, the restraint being exercised by millions of supporter-patriots will be instantly removed.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Anthony Bourdain and Jeffrey Epstein looked alike also. I see a photo of one and mistake him for the other. I think they both died by suicide/hanging?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Downloading and uploading to piratebay etc would give them exposure and longevity.. Are the tools available in app form for phones to download depending on format etc? Might miss it in the time it took to run up and get the laptop and fire it up. Seems a legitimate scenario to be prepared for.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

TBH Tileman I'm not sure of any video download apps on phones. Judging by EE 5G adverts they are though. I would be worried whether, at 4G, they could download large videos at a reasonable speed though.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Support for the Global Goals was the official explanation for Podesta's notorious 14 fish picture. Way back in part 2 of this thread I made a post wondering if there was some kind of weird synchronistic countdown tied to those global goals and their symbols. So far I nailed down:

14 fish (Podesta)
13 eye (Paddock, LV Route91 Harvest Festival shooter)

I also pointed out what the next one would have to be:

12 infinity

Now, I am thinking with 8chan/infinitychan down. What if they come back as 12chan? Or something else important happens re 8chan somehow tied to the number 12?

Link to my original Global Goals Countdown post from Feb 2018.
edit on 21-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sure. Just take longer to download since it's uncompressed. Similar to camera.raw images from a DSLR camera.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Gotta be 17chan. Make it so.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

MBSC, numbers 6 and 3 on the list are ominous:

6 - Clean Water and sanitation (Watch the Water)
3 - Good Health and Well-being

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Much preferable to ZEROchan!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

MBSC, there has been a 12chn.net since April 1st 2019 (seriously) - here's the link

Interestingly it's in Chinese but you can use web translate.

There are only 2 "Placeholder" posts on the board... as though it's been set up for future use.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
No they didn't. Here is a side by side. If you can't spot the differences then here are a couple of hints; hair, hairline, eyebrows, eye color, nose, ears and chin. All different but if you can't see it then that is on you.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Anthony Scaramucci Parties With the Clintons on Martha's Vineyard

No longer persona non grata, the Mooch celebrated his break from Donald Trump in Martha’s Vineyard last weekend alongside Bill and Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and other Democratic A-listers. He may even have made a few new friends.

Bill Clinton and Vernon Jordan are more than just golfing buddies, though they have been known to enjoy a round or two of golf together on Martha’s Vineyard during their summer vacations. Jordan, a senior managing director at Lazard and longtime civil rights activist, has counseled Clinton for decades. He took the future president to his first Bilderberg conference, in 1991, and helped clean up the Lewinsky scandal. In the antechamber to his office in New York, Jordan has a scrapbook from Clinton—it’s inscribed to the “first pal”—that is filled with pictures of them golfing.

For a while now, the two men have also been celebrating their birthdays together, courtesy of their friends Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, of the imperial European banking family, and his wife, Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a former telecommunications executive. The latest party was held this past weekend on Martha’s Vineyard at Bagehot Backs, the Rothschilds’ tasteful estate in Edgartown—it has been featured in many a shelter magazine—and included quite an A-list cast of characters, including many Democratic party stalwarts.

www.vanityfair.com...

Wow lots of names dropped in this article. Sounds like all the rats were at Billy Blue Dress's bday party
edit on 21-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join