It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The first minute or so of your linked Maddow youtube shows a 150 blow-up mattresses being windswept a couple hundred yards.

It is interesting that this same clip is also being played hourly on BBC news. [url=https://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_audio/headlines/49413674/gone-with-the-wind-dozens-of-mattresses-blown-away-in-outdoor-cinema-mishap]Link[/url ]
(can't get url link functionality to work)

This looks to me like deep state messaging:

"Wind forward the Blow Ups"?

edit on 20-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Well, if you believe it as it's been told, it seems to me that perhaps Barr was comped by these people in the past.

He stated he inserted himself for this (volunteered) after retirement because it was an opportunity to clean stuff up. Time will tell, but I think if he were an undercover black hat, Trump would know. And Prez seems very high on him. I trust Prez to know what he is doing.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

It's weird. Epstein has no living relatives besides his brother.

Wouldn't Epstein's estate have automatically gone to his brother (next of kin) on his death...even without a will naming him as his sole beneficiary?

edit on 20-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I think what you have there is a deliberate hit piece.

Nothing is backed up ... no sources ... lots of very negative words designed to make one horrified.

Barr, however, is a particularly spectacular and sordid case. As George H.W. Bush’s most notorious insider, and as the AG from 1991 to 1993, Barr wreaked havoc, flaunted the rule of law, and proved himself to be one of the CIA/Deep State’s greatest and most ruthless champions and protectors:

Hit Piece designed to sway public opinion and protect the swamp against what is coming.

The choice of words is a dead giveaway.

P

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here's a bit of good news. Cardinal Pell lost his appeal today in Australia.

news.yahoo.com...#

The upsetting part is the guy only got a 6 or 7 year sentence and is eligible for parole in less than 4. But, on the other hand, he's like almost 80 years old. Which means he may die in prison anyways. I'd imagine prison is very hard on people once they get to be that age.

Great news as another arse-hole goes to jail.

Should have received life in prison.

P

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Big day today and Thursday according to a well-placed rumor.

mobile.twitter.com...

If 10% of that happens I’m doing backflips.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Another LARPer is my guess because we were supposed to get a "major announcement" TODAY regarding either DECLAS or the Email Investigation. Neither happened.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Scaramucci said he is positive that trump is going to get primaried and that we will find out after labor day.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
That is how I was leaning, as well. I did some digging to try to find out more about the writer and he has lots of articles, but none seem to have sources...lots of allegations, some serious, but no sources to be found. I was also unfamiliar with the source page, but somewhat skeptical because it seems to link to Wordpress. Still, thought I would run it by all of you, as I know what a powerful group of minds gather here day in and day out. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Well, if you believe it as it's been told, it seems to me that perhaps Barr was comped by these people in the past.

He stated he inserted himself for this (volunteered) after retirement because it was an opportunity to clean stuff up. Time will tell, but I think if he were an undercover black hat, Trump would know. And Prez seems very high on him. I trust Prez to know what he is doing.

The feeling I get is he is a very powerful hired gun...Maybe not the whitest of all white hats, but if he is working toward the goals of Trump and Q, then maybe a white hat for now. Or maybe, he has the rarest of things in DC and politics...a conscience and volunteered to clean things up since he himself waded around in the swamp for so many years.
Interesting times!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Nice try man..you think anyone here is going to take the streets and "protest" so we can be labeled Antifa-Right. This is the reason we're winning..we're smarter than that. I suppose many of us could do that, and based on my interpretation of many members here..it wouldn't turn out so well for the other side..if it came to that, which it won't. We have on our side something called the United States Military, you may have heard of them..pretty bad ass people, they will do the fighting if it comes to that. US HERE! are more or less focused on understanding WHY the US Military has had to intervene domestically in the first place.

Protect Against Threats Foreign And Domestic!

To Quote the great Neil Page " When you tell a story..have a point!. It makes it much more interesting for the listener"

edit on 20-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I was listening to Whitney a few days ago. She is an excellent researcher.

The other vid I've watched before; also alot of amazing good connections made. I didn't know that Mary Kay Letourneau, former teacher who raped one of her students is the sister of Joseph Schmitz of Blackwater. His brother John, also a pos was deeply involved in the Iran/Contra & Marc Rich cover-up. Their father was just as evil and sick. What an ef'd up family.

Epstein Crime Connections Map download (warning: Huge, need large display)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Q started a long time before most think it did.

Therefore many that are tapped by President Trump have been playing the long road, getting into positions to gather evidence and perhaps play the players.

Let's check on our co-incidents.

JFK was assassinated when Donald Trump was 17 years old. 1963.

The first James Bond movie with the character Q came out mid 1963.

This is likely the time that Donald Trump joined (the resistance?) via his Uncle.

That is why his life is relatively squeaky clean because he knew it mattered.

I am not saying this is all fact, but it is an interesting time line with what we know now.

P

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Weird indeed! He had more sex in a month than I had during the 24 years before I got married.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, he was paying cash for it... so....

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Agree it is odd but but also more difficult for his enemies to blackmail.

Wouldn't Epstein's estate have automatically gone to his brother (next of kin) on his death...even without a will naming him as his sole beneficiary?

Nope. Nothing is automatic like that these days involving cash & assets. It would likely go to his Trust lawyers over his brother.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Though it does bring up an interesting point as both pyramid shaped. Was it there pre Epstein? Man made? Is the island shaped like a duck? Tunnels and possibly water traps, except more in a plumber's sense (or VC). Would people look further or just figure end of the line? Sounds like bs to me as well but might as well use that backhoe stored there and let the pinkertons work up a sweat ffor their pensions.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Further thoughts on the awaited final Q drops - Q596 re video clips, sound recordings:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

The following post is related and gives further clues...

Q1044 says:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922237 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:22:28 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922142 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:17:40 (EST)
>>922075
Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.
Q

>>922142
Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.
Q

Lines of the post run as a time sequence of events!

Videos / backup means when we archive Videos from last Q posts?

Google, Youtube, FB, Twitter, Yahoo, Bing and Instagram will not BE KILLED but will all KILL the URL links to the videos?

Then the net will be paused - unsure if by white hats or deep state.

Then the HAMMER will be dropped (by BARR/SESSIONS?)

"On the clock" (Qclock), Q1044 is at the midnight/noon zero minute position!!

IMPLICATIONS:
1) Once the last posts drop there will be a rush by deep state to kill our access to the Picture/Video/Sound media URLs,
2) I assume there will be numerous of these media files and that they will take time to download/archive, so we will be up against the clock (another meaning of "On the clock"),
3) If, say, there are 50 media files taking 2 mins each for us to access and download, because everyone will be trying to access, then that is 2 and a half hours just on the media, let alone post word contents,
4) It will be important for us to increase access to the links by re-tweeting them, etc. This will give deep state more to remove and so will increase the time the rest of us have to download!
5) I feel obliged to download the post contents first, in order to complete the spreadsheet archive,
6) We will all feel pulled to watch/listen to each media item in turn but this is dangerous as it reduces how quickly we can archive them offline!! Plenty of time to watch them once they've been secured,
7) I've been thinking of what web site the URLs would point to... if 8chan then deep state would just have to take out 1 site. If distributed across many sites then risk is reduced,

lastly...

8) What if... the media is held on government or military websites? Could MSM and deep state be charged with an Act of War for disabling government communications?

and finally... Do you all have the right tools to download the ACTUAL video FILES rather than just the URL links or web pages that hold them? Can you download 4K videos?
edit on 20-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

If I believed violence was the answer, I'd be on it, already. But that's just playing into their hand. That is exactly what they want

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join