It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half of our "UFO" sightings are us coming back. The other half hate our existence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Blow's my mind that we still haven't realized the difference between other worlds and Human tech.

The stars we observe we're not created for our viewing pleasure on a camping trip. Their are many other "worlds"

The Galaxy we inhabit will never be explained properly in our lifetime. Or has it already been explained and suppressed?

Us "humans" are taught to march on and ask no questions... I say slap it on the ass and don't feel bad.

Half of the UFO sightings we observe are..us..coming back to say what's up.

The other pose a threat!

Get back on your game ATS...The threat is real.

Don't be scared of people who see a potential ET craft and yell.. NO WAY it must be..

Skydivers
Chinese Lanterns
A F*** moth
Lense Flare's
Roman candles gone wrong
A burning man jumped from a plane
It's clearly CGI
Bug on the lens

It's so easy now to play the skeptical DBag that can discredit it all with one post

Aliens DO exist..they do walk among us!

Excuses Excuses don't bow to the doofus!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

You sure do talk a lot to say a whole lot of nothing. Bravo.

You say, “excuses, excuses don’t bow to the doofus”.

I say, “don’t be a doofus and proof us”. Ya know, like, with one piece of credible evidence. For all that bluster of yours, surely, you have at least one piece of verifiable data/evidence, amirite??

Until then, just go back to playing the doofus. Or Dbag believer (are all sceptics Dbag as you assert?).
edit on 24-7-2019 by Cravens because: Dbag: takes one to know one, right?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Settle down champ. Back in your box.

Sabre-you have my attention, care to elaborate for us a little?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Call mom for your meatloaf..you 228 post piece of uselessness. I just tried to make a fun thread and here come's little D*** to try and be a keyboard tough guy. LOL...moving on.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Surely! How did Aliens set someone off..strange times.. anyway..

I have a unfounded notion that all we are about to be privy to is not new to human kind.

We're learning..achieving..advancing and then being shut down and forced to do it all over again.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I love the Egyptian image. The snake thing inside the trumpet casing has always made me wonder if it was some kind of anti-gravity device. The big guy on the left is controlling energy. The two little guys on the left somehow complete some kind of circuit. The one on the right looks like a laser cutting saw energy beam. I think the snakes might be a reference to the noise the device would make when it was being used. There has to be some kind of advance technology used for cutting and moving all the rock pieces that went into the pyramids.

Why did you pick that particular Egyptian image to use in your post?

edit on 24-7-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Who knows. The internet is full of sad little angry men without the self awareness to realise they're the root cause of their own frustrations.

Your belief is an intriguing one that certainly holds some merit, perhaps the only forces preventing an invasion and enslavement of the human race is our very own kind who took to the stars milennia ago. Are we the uncontacted Amazon tribe to the rest of the Milky Way?

Interested as to your take on the stars too.

P.S My sincere apologies for only having under 200 posts......it is now clear what you think of my kind. I'm offended. Postist.
edit on 2472019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 2472019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That particular image has always stood out to me based on the simplicity it's trying to convey.
You have one looking left..one to the right.

Your quote:

"I think the snakes might be a reference to the noise the device would make when it was being used"

Almost a templet for modern day CERN..

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

If we did take a leap, and see our past, we would be fully invested to preserve that time in space, If we didn't..what would be the purpose of time travel?

I may have jumped the gun their but..can't stand people who criticize before full digestion.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The thing is it really looks like bird flying by or a bug on the lens and not a UFO blowing up Space X:

If you continue watching after the explosion there are tons of bird UFOs flying around. I know a lot of people have claimed Space X was blown up by extraterrestrials. I don't mean to be disrespectful but I have to ask the questions???? I think it was just a bird flying by at the opportune moment.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I've always wonder if the technology used to builds was right there on display all along. Your photo is a really good one of the snake devices. It's implying a sequence of cutting, movement, and placement from left to right or right to left.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

“don’t be a doofus and proof us”.

classic

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Have you ever looked into levitation? It may explain a few things regarding the pyramids and ancient temple building.

I have done this..It's real. No frigin idea why but it is.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I'm not sure I found it amazing. It seem contrived.

What do you think of this one:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

It can certainly be hoaxed but..It can be legitimate as well.

German-anti-gravity-the bell?? We stoppled looking for Hitler and rounded up his scientists...why?

Wernr VB

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well produce one.....?

* for effort

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Your thread makes me believe even more in the Trump's uncle time machine.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
We may actually be living in the past in which case some of the visitors be they inter dimensional or not may well be from our future. Time may not be what we think it is and reality may not be either!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok here is my 10 cents worth and I wont type or reply after this. Why do we remaster Black and White movies into Colour? To appreciate how things looked before we could finally see the truth? Yes ok you got me. We are visited by 'ourselves'. Evolution would take the human race into peace and tranquillity (or we would be extinct by now) sure but returning with these mindsets would come with naivety. As we'd come for historical reasons we may or may have already opened the possibility of non human aggressor races to see how our destructive past could have been, which in turn makes our planet a weapon? - I'll leave with this... Hitler had the scientists which made the atromic bomb. Little did they know, the scientists would be on the otherside when the time came. As soon as the Allies found out Hitler was in contact with aggressor races the big push came... Hitler was gone (to argentina but thats another story) so the aggressors never got they're weapon/s. There is a dimensional battle going on not an intergalactic one. We are fighting from other times as we cant compete. The only way we can help is to start looking after our planet. Everything from the trees to the animals and to ourselves... Its essential we sort ourselves out or there will be nobody to comeback and help.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You missed one, SWAMP GAS, sorry I could not resist.

I have as an adult seen only one real UFO as far as I am concerned, no light's just a reflective circular domed bottom flying just below and in and out of a cloud layer about a couple of hundred feet up reflecting the street light's below, it was moving at quite a pace and yet silently in the opposite direction to the gale force wind's that were blowing that night, I only saw it because I had that sense of someone watching me and the hairs stood up on the back of my neck as I was walking home so I jerked my head up and looked directly at it, I think my action - the fact that I was aware of IT startled it because the thing shot off so fast.

You draw the conclusion they are alien BUT there have been numerous studies that also postulate a link to paranormal activity were they are concerned or at least were some of them are, Orb's are often associated with the paranormal and ghost phenomena BUT a large orb could easily be mistake for a craft of some kind could it not and that then adds the potential not only of other planets but of other dimensions being there origin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join