It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe and life were created from thoughts and energy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The universe sprung up from nothingness. Nothingness isn't truly nothingness.
This was already proven by science. In quantum mechanics, even in a vacuum,
particles pop in and out of existence. Everything in the universe no matter how vast
is connected by energy.

The desire and thought to create life, created life and the universe. It is exactly like
how animals species evolved, they become more complex, through adaption.

Where this first desire or thought which created the energy, is unknown. It is
probably spontaneous. An analogy to would be the first A.I robot suddenly gaining
consciousness.

The earliest life forms were very basic and it became more complex as time moves on.
Think of it as a river flowing down and then it separates to different creeks and the creeks
themselves separate to smaller creeks, making more complex patterns over time.

As the lifeforms become more complex, consciousness began and souls were created
which lead to life as we know now.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I’m not sure your analogy is accurate,
AI has an easily verifiable creator, the first thought does not.

You seem to be implying that a greater intelligence outside of the universe gave rise to it but then (as I think you highlighted) we’re back to the chicken and the egg.

Where did the universe that the creator of this universe inhabits come from?

S&F for making me think
edit on 21/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

Ummm...perhaps...

Or maybe it just may be...(ha...ha)...

...None of the above...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The Cosmos was spoken into existence by YHVH, as verified by Genesis 1:1.

In the beginning [time]

God [Spirit]

created [energy]

the heavens [space]

and the earth [matter].

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It was from spoken words...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: icyboy771z
The universe sprung up from nothingness. Nothingness isn't truly nothingness.
This was already proven by science. In quantum mechanics, even in a vacuum,
particles pop in and out of existence. Everything in the universe no matter how vast
is connected by energy.

The desire and thought to create life, created life and the universe. It is exactly like
how animals species evolved, they become more complex, through adaption.

Where this first desire or thought which created the energy, is unknown. It is
probably spontaneous. An analogy to would be the first A.I robot suddenly gaining
consciousness.

The earliest life forms were very basic and it became more complex as time moves on.
Think of it as a river flowing down and then it separates to different creeks and the creeks
themselves separate to smaller creeks, making more complex patterns over time.

As the lifeforms become more complex, consciousness began and souls were created
which lead to life as we know now.

And your evidence is supposition?

Cut the preaching and show me the science because my faith is not in you

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Duvi0010

Word is a metaphor for vibration, frequency, wave pattern in 2D.
If you paint a 3D picture of a 2D wave pattern it gives you a helix.

Does the Helix comes before the tetrahedron?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Where this first desire or thought which created the energy, is unknown.

Thought or algorithm ?
Your theory could describe a complex program or ... simulation.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I disagree with this theory.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

It really wasn't though. Think about how ridiculous your beliefs sound in modern science days

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Think of it as a river flowing down and then it separates to different creeks and the creeks themselves separate to smaller creeks

I think you got that backwards. It flows the other way. Creeks turn into rivers.

S&F for the post though.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Thoughts, fuel and energy. The architect of a virtual reality construct does require fuel too lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You know, I don't usually quote Scripture on this forum simply because I know that those who understand and believe it don't need to hear more and the rest probably will reject it out-of-hand; however, you've broached a subject and made some statements that demand and answer, and I only find those answers in the Scriptures.

The universe sprung up from nothingness. Nothingness isn't truly nothingness. This was already proven by science. In quantum mechanics, even in a vacuum, particles pop in and out of existence. Everything in the universe no matter how vast is connected by energy.

Judeo-christian theology has said this forever. Hebrews 11:3 - written nearly two millennia ago - says:

"By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible."

The desire and thought to create life, created life and the universe. It is exactly like how animals species evolved, they become more complex, through adaption. Where this first desire or thought which created the energy, is unknown. It is
probably spontaneous. An analogy to would be the first A.I robot suddenly gaining consciousness.

As someone else has already pointed out, where did your first AI robot come from?

Fortunately, there are some who know the answer to this conundrum. Returning to the Scriptures, the first chapter of the epistle to the church at Rome tells us:

[19] For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. [20] For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

The passage goes on to say that though men knew (about) God, they refused to honor His place as sovereign and creator. As a result, their hearts were darkened and given over to evil and foolishness. They refuse the glory of the Creator and exchange it for the worship of the things that the Creator created.

I have long said that what we are seeing in western society - the breakdown of reason, the abandonment of any and all transcendent, moral or ethical standard, is actually the judgment spoken of in this passage in real-time.

None of this happened by accident. To affirm that would be like saying that you put a bunch of bolts and nuts and sand in a box, shook it up for a million years and your AI robot came out. It just doesn't happen. Order does not come out of chaos. The second law of thermodynamics tells us this, and what you affirm is in direct contradiction to that law.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

It really wasn't though. Think about how ridiculous your beliefs sound in modern science days

Not at all - what I posted demonstrates correlation between science and the Scriptures, your dismissal notwithstanding. It is you who are being ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

originally posted by: hombero

As I said above, "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools."

See, I observe the universe and I say, There is a clear and obvious depth of design and purpose behind all of this, therefore I deduct that there must be an intelligent Creator who transcends this creation. This conclusion is arrived at by observation, just as someone who looks at a painting of a sculpture or a building or a piece of technology world logically deduce a designer and Creator.

You, on the other hand, look at the same level of complexity and obvious design and purpose and you say, Meh, it just happens.

It's not that you don't brother in anything; you actually believe in Nothing. They is to say, the transcendent Nothing is the object of your believe, the power of nothing to produce something from its nothingness, of chaos to produce highly complex order.

Which sounds more scientific?
:
edit on 2019 7 21 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

You seem to be implying that a greater intelligence outside of the universe gave rise to it but then (as I think you highlighted) we’re back to the chicken and the egg.

S&F for making me think

That's not the same as the Chicken and the Egg since it isn't even a conundrum worthy of more than a moments thought, after all it is proved, through evidence that dinosaurs laid eggs. That significantly predates the chicken which we domesticated 8 - 10k years ago.

I don't believe the universe and everything in it was thought into existence...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

How do you think the universe came in to existence?

And why do thoughts have effects on reality?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

S&F for making me think

Maybe the creator was created in this Universe then got out of spacetime some how and created the very Universe he was born in. I thought this before Family Guy by the way!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The Father spoke the Son created and the Spirit maintains.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Interesting. This is my belief.

Thought energy consciousness creates.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join