It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berkeley Calif to Ban Offensive "MANhole"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
my heart aches. im afraid. is there no other way besides suicide? theres one way i suppose, line up the sights and aim centre mass. then its over. start with california

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: FauxMulder

Everyone who comes into this thread better star this post.

On topic, this is absurd. With all the problems Cali has, rampant homelessness, crime, illegals flooding the state, cost of living skyrocketing, tons of mental illness, this is what they're focused on?

Hence the "mental illness." It seems that a large section of the population in Calihellfornia are mentally insane.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

"SEEMS"???

I'm anxiously awaiting the return of TV'S "Fargo" to get a wee bit of stability back...

And my 4 year old niece knows that's made up...

California has lost IT!

Disclaimer: folks of the very northern part of California...Keep running, we know YOU'RE the good ones! Grab your grapes, 401K and mental faculties and..
RUN FOR CANADAAAAAAA!!!!! AVOID OREGON AND WASHINGTON.... RUNNNNNN!!!!

edit on 21-7-2019 by Bigburgh because: Manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole

edit on 21-7-2019 by Bigburgh because: Manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole manhole

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

About time. Women have been blocked from this work for too long. www.japantimes.co.jp...
abcnews.go.com...
qz.com...
kutv.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join