It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

See what?
The person of interest HAS BEEN APPREHENDED.
So there has ALREADY been 1 arrest for crimes that barak could have overseen.
That is progress no matter how much you hate to admit it.
Oh and btw, no msm exposure for me this past long weekend which started for me wed afternoon.
The msm WON'T get to define this one.

Only you dnc trolls will attempt that.
And poorly so far I might add.

edit on 7/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
From this 2015 Judicial Watch article, it looks like the Obama Administration tried to hide information regarding Jeffrey Epstein's interactions with former President Bill Clinton.

Source: www.judicialwatch.org... sland-owned-by-registered-sex-offender-jeffrey-epstein/

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That would not be surprising.
After the exposure of fast and furious and the irs scandal.
They were the MOST CORRUPT administration in usa history.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

no msm exposure for me this past long weekend which started for me wed afternoon. 

Hmmm... the MSM seems to be on the front page most days around here so I don't know if I buy that.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Lol
So
I go to the recent tab.
I really don't care what you buy.
And I was off work at noon wed and return tomorrow.
No matter if you buy it or not.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Does this go back to the Bush era, this guy says so.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
From this 2015 Judicial Watch article, it looks like the Obama Administration tried to hide information regarding Jeffrey Epstein's interactions with former President Bill Clinton.

Source: www.judicialwatch.org... sland-owned-by-registered-sex-offender-jeffrey-epstein/

After a little more digging, it appears the Obama Administration was constantly in "Protect Hillary!" mode.

Bill Clinton's trips to Orgy Island had to be kept under wraps, so Hillary could win the U.S. Presidency in 2016.

From Feb 14, 2015: nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This is Hillary's "poor me" way back into the running, at Bills expense.

Kills two birds with one stone too. She gets rid of bill and gets women behind her cause

She will claim she didn't know, bill even evaded the secret service, how would she have known.

This is my prophecy.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
This is Hillary's "poor me" way back into the running, at Bills expense.

Kills two birds with one stone too. She gets rid of bill and gets women behind her cause

She will claim she didn't know, bill even evaded the secret service, how would she have known.

This is my prophecy.

I keep seeing comments that HRC is on the list of visitors to Orgy Island. We might have to rethink her Teflon Gambino Family status.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I found this little tidbit at the end of a Forbes article and thought it share-worthy...

In February, a U.S. district judge determined federal prosecutors, including Acosta, broke the law by failing to notify victims before Epstein pleaded guilty to the Florida prostution charge. That decision could potentially nullify Epstein’s plea deal, opening him up to new federal charges. But prosecutors are challenging this ruling.

(underline added by me)

Jeffr ey Epstein documents could expose powerful politicians and businessmen

Of course the theme at the end of the article is the same old... "Get DJT"... theme and political bias we see in the MSM ad nauseum, but the implications are much more far ranging.

ETA - Also very interesting that "prosecutors" are the ones challenging the ruling. Logic would seem to suggest that the "defense/defendant" would be the ones challenging the ruling, right? That is, UNLESS...there was more to this deal than meets the eye (which we already know there was).

OOooh boy, this is getting interesting now, isn't it???
edit on 7/8/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

None of this matters, nothing will ever come from it.

Expecting the crooked to police themselves is a fools errand.

The only way "justice" will happen is when good people, real americans, decide to water that ol tree of liberty.

Til then, it's just a bunch of BS where they dole out justice to a few to protect the whole rotten bunch. Make no mistake, they are all rotten.

It would take some balls, some real balls to set the tone that needs to be set. It will never happen, so you can either cling on to the storyline "hoping" for it to play out or just walk away and hope that the whole world burns at some point.

There something going on with Clinton and his wife.. for some reason they are protected upto the supre court if you ask me. Of course there is this list of people who died because of endangering the "reputation"of the clintons. It can not be because of their intimidation and death squad on their speed dail alone. Their above the law status was already before he became president...I am afraid that he already was protected at the time he was a student. Just like Obama he was groomed from early age and I think it is this group behind grooming people like obama and clinton that for some reason like him very much and willing to protect him to the moment he takes his last breath. Maybe clinton has "stuff"on them or..I don't know. What I do know is that he embarrested that powerful group more than once...

The strange thing is that he did good things for the american people...and the world as POTUS.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Actions speak louder than words. Why wouldn't they always be seeking justice for the victims in the 1st place? They did a flop and now want to stop the review. Lock them up for obstruction of Justice if they say another derogatory word about this guy getting his day in court and the crimes see the light of day. Let the chips fall and may the victims heal and the perps learn that lesson that teaches the future wannabe's not to even think about the vile practice of child sex slavery.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

It was all a setup for HRC to take us to the NWO gov. She was the chosen one, Bill was the fluff. He had the style, she has the brains. Evil brains IMO but the brains of that situation. She bulldogged the victims by calling them bimbo w/o blaming Billy boy and then pretended later to be hurt by his debauchery that clearly she encouraged. Everything was arranged and we have to believe it was Chicago people like the Terrorist Weather Underground. I am ready to have them called out for treason it seems.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I presume you were referring to my edit, correct? The one about 'prosecutors' versus the 'defense', yes?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes I am. They flopped on the case.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Certainly appears that way. (unless it was just a typo on the reporter's part).

That, OR...it could very likely be somebody(s) behind the scenes saying....."Whoa, whoa, WHOA! Dems, if you use this to try to get Trump it could blow up in ALL of our faces (republicans AND Democrats alike)!"

And, if that's the case, then all the MORE reason to see what this deal really was!!

Skewer 'em ALL!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

The strange thing is that he did good things for the american people...and the world as POTUS.

Well, that's certainly debatable, but he did have a likeable persona.

However, earlier in your post you said something very interesting which I've contemplated often. You said...

... Just like Obama he was groomed from early age and I think it is this group behind grooming people like obama and clinton that for some reason like him very much and willing to protect him to the moment he takes his last breath. ...

I've long felt this way about Obama, his ascendancy to the throne makes no sense. The same can be said for Bush Jr.. And, really everybody since Bush Sr.

So, if I were to put on my seriously HEAVY DUTY tinfoil hat on, and go full-on conspiracy cuckoo...Bush Sr. was no accident. He cultivated the NWO as head of the CIA. In return he was made King for a time. All the Kings who came after him were groomed from the same NWO cult (i.e. Clinton, Bush Jr., and Obama) to preserve their order. They all followed the rules, they let the men/women behind the proverbial curtain do their thing, and are now protected for life as a result. Trump, on the other hand, broke the mold. Which would explain perfectly why everyone wants to take him down. He's not a member of their cult, but rather an outsider. He must go.

ETA - I think I'll go make a separate thread on this last part. Seems spooky enough to be worthy of discussion.
edit on 7/8/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Looks like he won't be going down alone.......

Jeffrey Epstein "worked and conspired with others, including employees and associates."

Also looks like he may be cooperating.....
So who else will fall in this scandal?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Re: www.cnn.com...

No mention of Epstein enabling other grown-ups to have sex with minors. Guess Bill Clinton is off-the-hook again.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yet....
I think this one has a loooong loooong way to go...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join