It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent YouTube Video Spills The Beans On Lazar Proves He's A FRAUD

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
a reply to: Diaspar

You need better reading comprehension skills. You're disconnecting my connected dots and taking different statements from me regarding different topics in different posts and responding to them as if I said them lineally when I did not.

Don't misquote me and make insinuations that aren't true. If you want to debate something then stick to a single topic each time.

This is just laughable pal tbh

Your two posts are right there for anyone to see

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
How do you think your video compares to this explanation? Start in at 5:32, guy is honestly hard to listen to, but I think he probably has the right explanation.

The True Story of Area 51 - Grant Cameron

Summary - Lazar is a useful idiot to leak information that govt could plausibly deny. But did they really show Bob the goods? Hard to know when Lazar is and isnt lieing, so difficult to say, perfect guy to leak a story.

Bob claims he knows the names of all 20ish people who worked in S4, you would think he could get Knapp to quietly try to verify the story with these people.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

originally posted by: 1point92AU

You need better reading comprehension skills. You're disconnecting my connected dots and taking different statements from me regarding different topics in different posts and responding to them as if I said them lineally when I did not.

Don't misquote me and make insinuations that aren't true. If you want to debate something then stick to a single topic each time.

This is just laughable pal tbh

Your two posts are right there for anyone to see

What's laughable is your gullibility to believe Lazar, Knapp, Huff, and Lear conspired to create a story. The absolute irony is the methodologies Dank Net uses to pose his argument are speculative. You choose to believe an anon source who uses the same lack of information techniques you deniers accuse Lazar of.

The hypocrisy is mind boggling.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

The hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Indeed it is...yours....

You need better reading comprehension skills

So you clearly didn't go back and read where i didn't just blindly believe what was in the video i actually looked into it regarding if BL and GK knew each other before the story broke. I could retype it here, but you can just go back and read for yourself

you deniers

I am an individual seeking the truth and looking at things objectively.
If you've bothered to read any of my posts in any other threads you will see i'm neither in the "denier" or "believer" camp.
I'm in the seeking truth camp....

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

And now sir i am done with you.
You've wasted enough of my time already.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You're avoiding the point I raise how you are a hypocrite for using the lack of proof process Dank Net uses which is the same as Lazar uses. You can deflect all you want.

There is nothing to research. Dank Net hasn't revealed anything new. All he's done is create a class action defamation suit against himself.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Lazar is the victim of a prolonged and ongoing character assassination campaign. a witch hunt. i guess he hit a lot of nerves.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Actually yes, because it was a 3 year old case and Lazar wasnt under investigation for anything.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Actually yes

Actually, no. Saying “actually yes” isn’t really an argument.

because it was a 3 year old case

More like a year and a half between the time of the murder and the day of the raid.

Lazar wasnt under investigation for anything.

Except he was, hence the raid. He was suspected of having supplied the poison.

There’s also the little tidbit of how the FBI sent a small group of law enforcement to his business and got permission to search before everybody else rolled up to actually do the search. They had a warrant in the event that he refused. He didn’t refuse. They had a HAZMAT team because it’s a business full of chemicals, at least some of which are poisonous. Lazar was suspected of having provided the poison. Knowingly or unknowingly is immaterial to that.

Details are important.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
Lazar is the victim of a prolonged and ongoing character assassination campaign. a witch hunt. i guess he hit a lot of nerves.

Correction: He HAS a lot of nerve. A LOT of bloody nerve.

However, look at how many fans and true believers he already has, plus a whole NEW generation of them via Corbell. Bob will have the last laugh - as ever - presumably wetting himself with laughter at his fans' expense.

And all this started because one of Curious George's interviews fell through, and John Lear recommended THIS fella as a swift stand-in. Similar to when a live interview with pop band Queen fell through on British TV in 1976 - quickly replaced by self-confessed ramshackle punk band The Sex Pistols... the rest, like Lazar, is history. However, as Sex Pistols lead singer John Lydon himself told the audience during their disastrous US tour in 1978:

"Ever had the feeling you've been HAD?!"

The Great Rock and Roll And UFO Swindle, indeed.

However, there ARE positives for both: The Sex Pistols shook up music and added alternative fire to the Abba-fication of the 1970s (including Lydon's far more accomplished Public Image Ltd)...

... and Lazar raised massive public interest and awareness of UFOs. Which is at least a GOOD aspect of the fallout.

edit on 5-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Actually yes

Actually, no. Saying “actually yes” isn’t really an argument.

because it was a 3 year old case

More like a year and a half between the time of the murder and the day of the raid.

Lazar wasnt under investigation for anything.

Except he was, hence the raid. He was suspected of having supplied the poison.

There’s also the little tidbit of how the FBI sent a small group of law enforcement to his business and got permission to search before everybody else rolled up to actually do the search. They had a warrant in the event that he refused. He didn’t refuse. They had a HAZMAT team because it’s a business full of chemicals, at least some of which are poisonous. Lazar was suspected of having provided the poison. Knowingly or unknowingly is immaterial to that.

Details are important.

Lazar was NOT under any investigation or believed to have committed ANY crime. From what I read Lazar was just like any other bystander in the case. If I buy a crowbar from home Depot and kill someone with it, is Home Depot and it's owners under investigation?

Are they going to raid the home Depot with a Swat team and a Hazmat team (since home Depot also sells dangerous chemicals)? Or would they just ask home Depot for a receipt for the crowbar?
Exactly

Also.. the "poison" wasn't illegally sold, or even suspected to be

Thallium is a restricted substance but I believe Lazar has the license to sell it.

I

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The whole case revolves around whether Lazar really was fixing spacecraft at Papoose Lake (S-4). If he wasn't then everything else falls apart with it.

In 1993 an archaeologist, Jerry Freeman, followed the trail of the 49ers. This took him right through the area where Lazar claimed to have worked. There are no gates or hangars or buildings there. Nothing.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

azar was NOT under any investigation

Except he was.

investigate verb
in·​ves·​ti·​gate | in-ˈve-stə-ˌgāt
investigated; investigating
Definition of investigate
transitive verb
: to observe or study by close examination and systematic inquiry
intransitive verb
: to make a systematic examination
especially : to conduct an official inquiry

Which is what they did with his company. That he owns. And runs. They investigated his company as having been the source of the poison. You’re playing semantics.

believed to have committed ANY crime.

I didn’t say he was. I also didn’t say you can only be investigated if you’re the suspect in a case, because that’s not remotely true. As we see here, he and his company were the subject of an investigation to determine where the poison came from. No amount of semantical gymnastics on your part changes that.

If I buy a crowbar from home Depot and kill someone with it, is Home Depot and it's owners under investigation

The location you made the purchase at will be investigated as being the source of the crowbar purchase, absolutely. That’s a terrific example. I know you posted it thinking it was going to be a gotcha moment but it works out great for showing how the source of a murder weapon gets investigated. Even though one company is a national chain with hundreds of locations and the other company is not anything remotely similar and on its face it’s an absurd comparison, it still works. Good job.

Are they going to raid the home Depot with a Swat team and a Hazmat team (since home Depot also sells dangerous chemicals)? Or would they just ask home Depot for a receipt for the crowbar?

Since the subject of the actual raid is chemicals and paperwork while the subject of your hypothetical raid is paperwork and CCTV footage, the comparison fails out of the gate. Again, I know you think you’ve crafted some masterful gotcha moment with your hypothetical, but that’s not quite the case. What you’ve actually done is come up with a completely different murder scenario and then claimed that they should be investigated the same. That’s ludicrous.

Exactly

Continuing to try and argue from some sort of authority as if your statement is the end all be all on the subject is, while mildly amusing, fallacious in the extreme.

Also.. the "poison" wasn't illegally sold, or even suspected to be

Cool. That’s your second point of argument that addresses something I haven’t even said.

Thallium is a restricted substance but I believe Lazar has the license to sell it.

Ignoring for a moment that your “belief” isn’t relevant nor is it proof, that’s your third point of argument that addresses something not even in discussion.

Bottom line, you’re upset with the manner of the raid as it pertains to them not having one guy go by himself and you think because it wasn’t done how you say it should have been done, it’s something sinister. And you blithely ignore the fact that the FBI did in fact send a couple of guys out to ask if they could look around. You’re ignoring inconvenient facts, arguing points nobody else is arguing, and crafting gotcha! scenarios that end up refuting your own assertion. If having the last word will make you feel like you’ve got the “win” on this argument, you're welcome to it. Clearly you need it.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

In 1993 an archaeologist, Jerry Freeman, followed the trail of the 49ers. This took him right through the area where Lazar claimed to have worked. There are no gates or hangars or buildings there. Nothing.

So you think Cameron is wrong about Lazar even getting hired by Area 51? He certainly didnt have the resume for it, so if he was hired, it was just to leak information as Cameron suggest in the video I posted above.

Im not sure I agree with his conclusion however, Knapp said Freeman dodged security and made it onto the restricted land, while I guess the video author doesnt think that is possible, he would have been shot dead.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

He may well have been to Area 51 in some capacity but S4 or Papoose Lake is allegedly where he was then taken to work on the mystery saucer shaped craft. It is some distance away (see below).

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Another crappy video. The kid narrating it can't even pronounce Knapp right.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Saw this one.

Some people lie so much, they start believing their own bull#.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join