It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent YouTube Video Spills The Beans On Lazar Proves He's A FRAUD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: roadgravel

If you don't have the equipment to use it, it's practically useless I would think?

The main use then would be to parade around as proof of its existence to back a theory. Too bad that is not happening. I wonder why. lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Petra137

... it was the first time I have watched BL speak and I saw body language that made me really ask what this guy was all about,...

that little snip of info got me to thinking...

~my uncertified Opinion~
is that BL used his intellect to concoct a Story that would evade critical analysis in a 'Type of' Perfect-Crime done by a MasterMind scenario

BL's ego was the prompt for launching the back-engineering hoax at a flimsy S-4, using some elusive Element 115...
the whole framework of the scam/hoax was based on a Snake-oil-salesmanship delivery of a Mythic piece-of-property (element 115 = is forever a great vehicle for the deception..as it affords BL positive 'cover' at whichever pathway the search-for-truth takes)

PT Barnum seems to be a forerunner of this gentleman's wheel-house,
and Is part of the Trilogy tied nebulously with ' fire-in-the-sky' presentation which also endures the burps in time as does 'the Betty & Barney Hill' saga

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I intend on rebooting "Desert Blast".

This has to become a reality!

Wheelchair rockets with machine guns?
Flaming Walls of Death? Gasoline soaked Toys thrown in to Bon Fires?
4000 pounds of rocket fuel making a mushroom cloud?

Yes please!

Oh and yes, he is a bull# artist.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Bob Lazar lacks credibility by associates himself with people like Jeremy Corbell. Jeremy Corbell is nothing but a UFO groupie at best. Bob Lazar should of denounced the douche bag Jeremy Corbell for the way he treated Stanton Friedman during the UFO whistleblowers panel at the 2015 International UFO Congress.

Here's the video of Jeremy Corbell being a douche to Stanton Friedman. Stanton is correct, if Bob is willing to lie where he went to college, what else is he willing to lie about.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

He names the other people associated with Lazar's tall tale and paints Lazar as nothing more than a con man and an opportunist

Well, he's a successful physicist & private businessman too, which I'm guessing is quite the achievement..?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Awful video

First off... In the Bob Lazar doc.. Bob and the director BOTH say the police raided his house while citing that it was a part of another police investigation. The police needed records of sales of a chemical to a customer that was POTENTIALLY used in a murder.

Bob openly stated that.

The thing that made it strange, and made Corbell and Lazar believe it was just to less with Bob, or it was in search of the 115...

Was that the raid consisted of a Hazmat team, SWAT team, and multiple police investigation units.

Instead of.. you know.. just calling him for a subpoenaed document, or sending the DA, or an officer to pick it up

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If Dank Net is right about George Knapp & Co knowing Bob prior to the original May 1989 video (see 28:10) then this is something that would completely wipe out Lazar's story imo.

Lazar was also a stand in (after another guest cancelled) for the "Dennis" interview according to George Knapp in 2014. The person who recommended "Dennis" aka Bob...."Aviator" John Lear (see 36:50)

Plus Knapp did the interview/piece for "Desert Blast" back in '88 which Bob was the organizer of.

If it is true, and just looking at it from this videos perspective, these 3 aspects would make me very suspicious as to the origins of the whole story.

Hopefully someone will be able to verify if what Dank Net says about this is true or not.
edit on 4 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

Anyone who has ever brought forth tales of real flying saucers and their occupants has been subjected to this very same character assassination.

"Real flying saucers and their occupants"? And what proof has Lazar brought forth after having 30 years to do so, to justify that response? You're hanging onto fantasy belief and not fact. Lazar supposedly, through his veiled comments, has the proof to back up his claims for decades by having element 115. He's shown this is more nonsense.

He unfortunately preys on the easily gullible and naive that need very little to no evidence that will allow this tale to continue to go on and on another 30 years.

ROFL ok... Good story bro

Yeah, that's funny and all, but you look like you're just deflecting my comment because you can't come up with an actual answer. I'd seriously like to know why you believe there are real alien spacecraft and their occupants in a secret base near area 51? Based on what? Belief or fact? If it's fact show me those facts please.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If the raid was about element 115 then I would think it would be a bit lower key. What happens when all these local police officers find out that element 115 is real and stolen from a secret government lab working with actual alien UFOs.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Very, very well put. Incisive & to the point. Also weird that it happened a day after filming a segment concerning element 115 (from memory that's what they had discussed the day prior, if I recall correctly - and they even took measures to prevent the conversation from being recorded by electronic eavesdropping..

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Instead of.. you know.. just calling him for a subpoenaed document, or sending the DA, or an officer to pick it up

Definitely.

Because when looking for records and poisons relevant to a homicide investigation at a business that sells all manner of chemicals, we all know it’s best to just send one guy out to politely ask for it all.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Was that the raid consisted of a Hazmat team, SWAT team, and multiple police investigation units.

He sells potentially dangerous things, Hazmat suit is an Occupational Health and Safety expectation I would think. They are entering a warehouse that has all these hazardous materials in it. The police in attendance is SOP.

You don't get to decide how they look for evidence, the law does.

To others in thread, I have a question on the iPhone footage from the film.

Cowbells phone call from Lazar is on film as coming in after the raid, lol awful mistake by the looks of it!
The FBI warrant was issued on the 17th, there is documents on the raid carried out on the 19th. (see FOI released docs)

Am I seeing the film correctly regarding the Texts messages come through on 08/25, But the Date set at top is edited to Jul 19th? Chech Video at 24 mins.

Now I have had a little here and there to do with film and tv and when I saw they forrest scene I laughed an thought, there is some story telling license going on here, this probably was shot after the raid for story value. Speculation on my behalf admittedly, but that text message reinforces my suspicions it was filmed after the event lol. Either way, the warrants were issued BEFORE they were playing in the woods together, so the theory they raided him because of the importance of Cowbell and Lazars frolic in the woods is a bust.

As for Bobs story about the aliens from Zeti Reticuli, it is so ridiculous, and he has completely changed his position in 2019 as to how they attained the alien tech.

The beings had said they were visiting earth for a long time, and presented photographic evidence, which they contended was over 10 000 years old . There was an exchange of hardware and information in Central Nevada until 1979 at which time there was a conflict which brought the program to a an abrupt halt and the beings left after that

Quoted form his Bootlegged 1989 video

They exchanged hardware and information, they left us 9 ships? But NOW in 2019 he is saying he doesn't know about how they got the tech but he thinks he heard they found them in an archaeological dig, he doesn't remember his lies it seems.

Also Bigelow fired him pretty quickly for faking the 115, trying to pass off emulsifier foam for the stolen element.

edit on 4-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
All of this is very interesting stuff but I just don't trust Bob Lazar. I am about to watch the video posted, but I will throw this in here before I do.

Original article of Lazar's arrest in 1990s for running a prostitution ring, “L as Vegas Review-Journal” Tuesday June 19, 1990 Page 8B

A Las Vegas man who was a major source for a local TV documentary on UFOs made a reluctant guilty plea in District Court Monday to a felony charge of pandering.

Bob Lazar, with some coaxing from a deputy district attorney, admitted that he had recruited a local known prostitute and encouraged her to solicit customers.

According to police records, Lazar met Bulloch as a customer. At one meeting, they talked for several hours about UFOs and Lazar told her he had master’s degrees from two universities.

The records show that Lazar later helped Bulloch in setting up the business, that he did indeed keep computer records of customers, and that he took at least a 50 percent share of her fees. Lazar was also interested in recruiting other women into the operation, the records state. Bulloch was arrested in April on several prostitution-related charges, but she cooperated with police by telling them of Lazar’s involvement in the operation.

Anyone have the capability to look up the actual arrest records? Can this be true or is it disinfo?

For me at least, this hanging over his credibility gives me pause. I can't trust any of his claims if he has a proven history of being a scam artist.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Anyone who has ever brought forth tales of real flying saucers and their occupants has been subjected to this very same character assassination.

"Real flying saucers and their occupants"? And what proof has Lazar brought forth after having 30 years to do so, to justify that response? You're hanging onto fantasy belief and not fact. Lazar supposedly, through his veiled comments, has the proof to back up his claims for decades by having element 115. He's shown this is more nonsense.

He unfortunately preys on the easily gullible and naive that need very little to no evidence that will allow this tale to continue to go on and on another 30 years.

ROFL ok... Good story bro

Yeah, that's funny and all, but you look like you're just deflecting my comment because you can't come up with an actual answer. I'd seriously like to know why you believe there are real alien spacecraft and their occupants in a secret base near area 51? Based on what? Belief or fact? If it's fact show me those facts please.

Answer to what? Your Ego driven diatribe? You have obviously never seen a flying saucer, and so that means to you that they don't exist. The Ostrich syndrome of science redefined by you. You are obviously educated and have learned much, but have failed to keep your ego in check. You are blasting away at anyone who tells of their experiences because you haven't seen things yourself. You could just admit that you won't acknowledge anything unless you see it for yourself and leave it at that.

That would be more civilized than your sneering ego driven way.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

As for Bobs story about the aliens from Zeti Reticuli, it is so ridiculous, and he has completely changed his position in 2019 as to how they attained the alien tech.

The beings had said they were visiting earth for a long time, and presented photographic evidence, which they contended was over 10 000 years old . There was an exchange of hardware and information in Central Nevada until 1979 at which time there was a conflict which brought the program to a an abrupt halt and the beings left after that

Quoted form his Bootlegged 1989 video

They exchanged hardware and information, they left us 9 ships? But NOW in 2019 he is saying he doesn't know about how they got the tech but he thinks he heard they found them in an archaeological dig, he doesn't remember his lies it seems.

Agree with your post zazzafrazz

Also, Bob's not even been consistent on Zeta Reticuli

In the JRE interview he was pretty adamant it wasn't just Zeta Reticuli but ZR3.
However, back in the 90's he was saying it was ZR4.

Perhaps all the migraines have made him forget his own story???

I have a link somewhere where he was saying back in the 90's it was ZR4, i will see if i can find it.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I failed to spot the proof. Yes you can speculate that...a physicist couldn't be involved in scams, prostitues and all that?
The US president can grab women "by the pussy" LOL.
I don't like Corbell, not a fan of Knapp anymore but saying this video debunked Lazar is rly a clickbait.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here is the text messages
Raid is on the Weds 19th 5.00 pm

Phone says 19th, texts say 08/25 at 7.56 pm

Then this one say TEXTS Received on Saturday...the 19th was a Wednesday. lol

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Here is the text messages
Raid is on the Weds 19th 5.00 pm

Phone says 19th, texts say 08/25 at 7.56 pm

Then this one say TEXTS Received on Saturday...the 19th was a Wednesday. lol

fyi, same thing discussed in this thread by mirageman

Others shots provided earliers show Jeremy's phone dated Wednesday 17th July and Bob's replies on August 25th... Bob and Jeremy used the situation to hype the movie and couldn't even be bothered getting the small details correct. That's all there is to it. It doesn't prove Bob's story is true at all. Both he and Jeremy should be ashamed of themselves for portraying this as a documentary after that stunt.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

OMG, I just wasted 20 minutes finding it and taking screen shots lol!

Thanks mate.
I'll head over to that thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Diaspar

OMG, I just wasted 20 minutes finding it and taking screen shots lol!

Thanks mate.
I'll head over to that thread.

No worries, i was going to post that link earlier but got caught up talking about Bob knowing Knapp et al pre April '89...
...that and "Miss Desert Blast"...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join