It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwin Award Nominee....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
A kenyan dude has stowed away in the gear of a jet headed to london and the result is to be as expected. There are little details....BUT, odds are dude was frozen solid. Apparently some peeps dont realize its 60 below at altitude. When the jet opened its gear...homie got launched like a 150 pound bomb....evidence the landing crater, the house shaking boom....and the unreported detail that chief exploded on impact.

Heres some thoughts on this....
1. If a human could get there...so could a bomb.
2. Dude could have FOD'ed out a motor.
3. How desperate and dumb has a fool gotta be! I mean he probably had a job at the airport ffs.

Note to future D.B. Coopers...bring some heat and oxygen!!!!!

Also...chief landed 3 FEET from some dude sunbathing. THAT has ruined two peoples days!

www.channelstv.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

You have a weird sense of humor about a man falling to his death whilst trying to possibly escape a shlitty life...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Sorry, I'm guilty of that, too.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Isn't the point that he likely died long before the fall?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Im from Ohio, living in the UK after spending 23 years in the military working on the flightline. Cynical doesnt begin to describe me. 🤣😂

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Ya gotta make light of some things. Being human does not mean one is equal.....ergo Darwin Awards.

I mean...what if Chief was a Penguin? Some Penguins launch into the water and get eaten by Leopard Seals. Thats my reasoning about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I wonder if they checked the body for any written messages....

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

He point is...chief was woefully unprepared to take on the task he had "planned". Did he not knoe it gets cold up.there? They found some snacks in the wheel well ffs. So chief was prepared to snack on some crisps and a mongoose sandwich...but didnt think about -60 degree temps for 8 hours.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Thats the first thing i would be looking for. What would it say? Honey...if you are reading this....i probably dint make it. C'mon man..…..dude didnt think this out well is all.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

Isn't the point that he likely died long before the fall?

Yeah but he was too busy being fake outraged and trying to show everyone just how great and magnanimous a person he is.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I REALLY want to see the landing zone! I would also pay to see the sun bathers reaction when this happened and also when he found out what it was that had made such an impact in his life.
edit on 7 2 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 2 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wait a minute, sunbathing in london?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If he had prepared he might have stood out in Kenya dressed for -60.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You have a weird sense of humor about a man falling to his death whilst trying to possibly escape a shlitty life...

More likely he was leaving a decent life to go to a western country so he could take advantage of infrastructure and social safety net programs he never contributed to.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Let's just hope he didnt spread his defective genes to any offspring.
edit on 2-7-2019 by JohnS23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Fella...look up sarcasm.
Second line.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I get the sarcasm, being British i have at least GCSE Sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Some interesting factoids here:

BBC: Plane stowaways - do any survive?

There are serious risks associated with the extreme conditions people face if they try to travel in the undercarriage of a plane. These include being crushed when landing gear retracts, frostbite, hearing loss, tinnitus and acidosis - the build-up of acid in body fluids which can cause coma or death. During the flight, temperatures can drop to as low as -63C (-81F), bringing on hypothermia.

And I though Ryanair was bad.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Everyone is ignoring the elephant in the room.

Did he bounce?
Or did he shatter?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The thought had crossed my mind. How long would it take to freeze a body solid at -60?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Said he was dressed??

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join