It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admiral Wilson leak: Astronaut Edgar Mitchell confirms backengineered aliencraft programs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

more confirmation we are 'post disclosure' while masses continue to demand 'disclosure' anyway.

whistleblowers have been providing detailed testimony for years. now we hear it from an astronaut's mouth himself:

special programs like S4 have been around for decades, back-engineering retrieved extraterrestrial craft!

richard dolan is new to me but will try to keep abreast of his new content as it is released..

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Oh and here is Dolan's image link to Admiral Wilson notes:

imgur.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is disclosure ?? some notes.........

edit on 22/9/2011 by theruthlessone because: add

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is small-d disclosure, yes. Bits and pieces, just like the Nimitz ad Roosevelt gun camera photos. If you are waiting for the POTUS to say, 'my fellow Amercans, we are not alone' or for a saucer to and on the white house lawn, then you'll be waiting a long time.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Ed Mitchell has made lots of claims. He also believes in pretty much every paranormal claim. He is totally uncredible in my book.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
This is small-d disclosure, yes. Bits and pieces, just like the Nimitz ad Roosevelt gun camera photos. If you are waiting for the POTUS to say, 'my fellow Amercans, we are not alone' or for a saucer to and on the white house lawn, then you'll be waiting a long time.

Schuyler how do you feel about sharing, again, some of your relevant & excellent white papers?

Also, is it just me or does Dolan seem near orgasmic in the above video? He's pretty dang excited.

edit on 1-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I wish the ET skeptics on this forum would answer "What specifically would it take for you to believe, what type of evidence and verification would be necessary?"

Because every time I ask they dont answer.

Government officials telling us its ture? Not good enough
Photos? Nope
Videos? Can be faked..

I honestly feel that some people here will only believe if ET literally comes down lands on their laws and shakes their hand.

...even then they will think its a gov employee in an alien suite spreading disinformation using advanced government tech.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So this admiral Thomas R Wilson is still alive and retired, should be easy for him to verify or deny these claims, right?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
tulsi:

More confirmation we are 'post disclosure'

Don't be silly, we are not 'post' anything of disclosure. There's been no official announcement validating all the leaks. The only thing the public has received (and by public, I mean those who can actually be bothered to be interested) are more anecdotes, more witness narratives. The situation hasn't changed.

Even though Dolan believes the Wilson notes to be genuine, and to be leaked from the personal effects of the now deceased Edgar Mitchell, you yourself do not know them to be genuine, you just choose to believe there are. Personally, I think for intelligent reasons one ought to be cautious.

When disclosure does occur, I will still remain suspicious about it, because it will only occur due to the fact that they want something. Just remember, most the population of the planet don't figure in their plans. This is one utterly selfish set of bastards.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Some of them may not be skeptics per se, just skeptical of some of the operators currently active and for legitimate reasons.

Surely you don't think this "leaked" document is without suspicion as to it's veracity/claims?

originally posted by: elysiumfire

When disclosure does occur, I will still remain suspicious about it, because it will only occur due to the fact that they want something. Just remember, most the population of the planet don't figure in their plans. This is one utterly selfish set of bastards.

Yup. I'm right there with you.

edit on 1-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What I did find interesting in this video was the claimed lack of progress in reverse enginering the ET craft.
Like in the case of Lazar it seems that these crafts have no meaningfull interface or input equipment.
Which makes me suspect that the original occupants of the craft are an integral part of the craft.
It makes perfect sense, no one is going to take your craft. They are the key, the computer, navigation and how knows what else for this craft

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Ed Mitchell has made lots of claims. He also believes in pretty much every paranormal claim. He is totally uncredible in my book.

Gotta agree with Woodcarver here. Mitchell has said LOTS of things, and some of it is just his opinion- not fact- but the sources who want you to belive "aliens!" won't tell you it's just Mitchell's opininion and theory.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: schuyler

Also, is it just me or does Dolan seem near orgasmic in the above video? He's pretty dang excited.

Dolan is calling the Wilson leak the biggest of the century and is devoting quite a lot of time to it. I think the excitement here is that so many things have happened over the last several months. And for the record, DeLonge & Co have little to do with it. They're just repeating what others have provided.

1. The Nimitz videos PLUS two of the Nimitz pilots, one still on active duty, going on record and telling what they saw. Several NCOs, one a senior chief, also on record about what they saw on radar.

2. The NYT article detailing the ATIP program (Sorry: acronym wrong) in a non-mocking fashion.

3. The USS Roosevelt tapes of two different UFOs, plus two current pilots going on record with the story.

4. The US Navy releasing these videos while also stating it is revising it's reporting procedures.

5. The release of the Wilson documents and accompanying analyses.

Three out of five here are government revelations, i.e.: small-d disclosure. These things were not clandestinely leaked; they were released. That's a big difference from a "whistleblower" letting something out. Ironically (sigh) my last 'paper' (thanks, Gut) in disclosure: www.abovetopsecret.com... talked about why what is happening wouldn't happen any time soon.

Over the years here on ATS the main thrust of my larger missives has been critical of UFOs and the people in the movement, such as Greer and Lazar, or the wide-eyed wonder at mere lights in the sky. I still think Greer is a self-serving nutcase, but as Dolan says, he was still active and did some stuff that is relevant. As for Lazar, I think he deserves another look. Put the education issue aside for a moment, probably my main argument against him, and watch the Corbell documentary. The thing is, these last revelations have an internal consistency that cannot be denied.

Of course, the skeptics have awoken from hibernation. That's fine if you have something compelling to say, but if all you can muster is "Lazar isn't credible" or "Greer is a self-serving narcicisstic nutcase" (cough, cough!) then I can't take you seriously because you haven't provided any credible information yourself or even demonstrated that you are familiar with the issues. This stuff is not simplistic; it's complicated. It would be nice if people treated it as such.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
What I did find interesting in this video was the claimed lack of progress in reverse enginering the ET craft.

I like the way you phrased that. The CLAIMED lack of progress. Sounds like they are feeding him a story. But it is also amazing that they told him as much as they did. They wouldn't let him into the project, yet they told him exactly what it was.

Like in the case of Lazar it seems that these crafts have no meaningfull interface or input equipment. Which makes me suspect that the original occupants of the craft are an integral part of the craft. It makes perfect sense, no one is going to take your craft. They are the key, the computer, navigation and how knows what else for this craft

Yeah, but we can apparently fly them. So much for craft security. It was explained to me that it would be like transporting a motorcycle back to wagon train days. Those guys would not know how it operated, but dollars to dounts through trial and error they could get it started and ride it. Much like most of us vis-a-vis cars these days.

The other intriguing thing was the idea that these craft that we have weren't "shot down" by us; they were discovered intact as in an archaeological fashion. That was Lazar's impression, which apparently he said years ago and i missed it. That does not mean as in "covered by dirt" in an excavation. It could be like finding a 53 Corvette in an old barn or stored somewhere secure where it was discovered. In any case, such antiquity puts a different spin on things.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Like in the case of Lazar it seems that these crafts have no meaningfull interface or input equipment.
Which makes me suspect that the original occupants of the craft are an integral part of the craft.
It makes perfect sense, no one is going to take your craft. They are the key, the computer, navigation and how knows what else for this craft

Les Brown will teach you how to understand how and why there is a bio-link needed.....it can be signature or not.....it isn't necessarily a custom frequency and all frequencies can be hotwired anyways....using a basic Universal Translator type device.

I have empathy for Astronauts and others who were forced to keep this reality a secretr...as a multiple Abductee I understand the torn feelings and the split reality....but the stark reality is that acess to the many truths HAS BEEN AVAILABLE....but to many people have been to gutless to step up to challenge the status quo...of course the thousands and thousands of murders of people trying to bring forth truths slowed this process down...but with the internet we now see more truth warriors surfacing to join the fight.

This technology is not complicated...the new physics we now have to embrace is not complicated...construction of this technology is SIMPLE and BASIC....nowhere near as complicated as building a car....the energy is FREE.....just watch Les Brown then David Hamel then Wilbert Smith then John Hutchison...see if anything clicks.
edit on 1-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

They cannot really say that due to whole "one nation under god" thing. The created panic is not from an average citizen but from religious groups that would go nuts of news of extraterrestrials.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Why is taking so long???? I just want to scream at the sky!!!

Patterns in the ground
Structures built for what
Real the premise
We are not alone
Truth kept locked away
Evidemce, records destroyed
Sightings shrouded in abscurity
Abductions, scarred remains
Comming to, returning from where
Testimony defies all reasoning
Scream
Secrets will survive
Never to melt away
Nothing disappears without a trace
Hanger 18 denied
Encounters called a hoax
All out conspiracy of silence
Skeptical attitudes
Enforced by policies
Denial of cover-up
The biggest lie of all
Scream. Scream at the sky
My body snakes in pure frustration
I feel you watching me
I feel you piercee my eyes
No mysteries closed with open minds
Scream, scream at the sky
Scream, scream at the sky
Scream

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heruactic

They cannot really say that due to whole "one nation under god" thing. The created panic is not from an average citizen but from religious groups that would go nuts of news of extraterrestrials.

Until the ET revealed they too are very religious and devout to a creator. Then the non religious groups would go nuts, lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

There are actually two groups: the first look like angels and are totally evil. The second look like octopi / spiders, treat the whole galaxy decently and don't owe anyone money.

Who ya gonna trust?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heruactic

That's not true....One Universe under God is no different...disclosure just disenfranchises the power-mongers who now run organised religons...religons will never go away because they are the end result of the work of historians...religons are simply different groups trying to preserved the same history in different ways which ALL were ultimately influenced by the Human condition....thereby becoming bASTARDISED.At the beginning of EVERY religion is a History or a Story that must AT ALL COSTS BE PRESERVED even at the cost of other human lives of anyone trying to destroy or erase this history...or knowledge.This is how we have sanctioned religious murder....the STORY being preserved by each group REALLY DID AT ONE TIME CARRY THIS LEVEL OF SIGNIFICANCE.....just not anymore.....Religons were catalysed by historians and the preservation turned into secrecy when it should not have...the power embedded unto the people preserving the knowledge was so great it poisoned them and they used it as a tool of self-service.Preservation of history using religious fervor was for a very short time needed....but this was many centuries ago...several Epochs ago.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join