It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell warns on Weaponization of Element 115

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Can it be weaponized? 'Absolutely'.

would love to find the whole interview! and learn more.

maybe its here on ats, even. but can't find it, or any mention of weaponization of element 115.

thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Firstly, i wouldn't trust Corbell any further than i could throw him

Secondly, it's a very easy statement make. In fact, you could probably "weaponize" every element on the periodic table.

In fact, here's a link to someone doing just that for the first 25 elements

(hey, maybe i could "weaponize" Corbell by throwing him!?!?!)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I blows my mind when people dont understand and dont recognize how big of a deal this is.

This technology in the wrong hands could essentially give you the powers of what we refer to as god.

Dodging bullets, skipping, time, invincibility, super speed, teleportation.

All of that can be reality.. REAL LIFE...

But people dont want to believe it. They dot want to let go of the world they grew up with and their dreams on how they thought this would all play out.

People love control, if they are told they dont have it, they will fool themselves into oblivion to make their life "safe and secure."

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Ewwww...you'd have to touch him, Diaspar. I don't think the damage achieved would be worth the negatives. As a deterrent, however, I can see it. I know if you threatened to throw him at me I would either run away or comply with your commands.

edit on 1-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

How can you weaponize something that only last for milliseconds ?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Easy, by having an isotope of that "thing" that lasts much longer

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ewwww...you'd have to touch him, Diaspar. I don't think the damage achieved would be worth the negatives.

Haha

I thought that was what this was (fictionally) invented for...

On second thoughts....i could throw him quite far with this, which would then mean i trust him a lot....

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Strange how all this information leaking out recently, really does feel like a slow drip deal over the last decade

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The most stable isotope of element 115 has a half life of 0.65 seconds. You must be thinking of some mystery element that is unknown to believe that any element or combination of elements would be remotely capable of exhibiting characteristics that would produce the ability to dodge bullets, time skips, or other " God like powers". That is pure science fiction and is usually a result of the internet "controling" entirely too much of one's own time. It is hypothesis like this which often "amazes" me

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Secondly, it's a very easy statement make. In fact, you could probably "weaponize" every element on the periodic table.

At this point, I need more real data.

I can't trust anything from anybody at this point on this 115 theory. There was a joke that 115 was referred to as Nonobtanium. (UnunPentium was the name then, now Moscovium).

We might know a lot of what we see but virtually nothing of what we don't see and have to take someones word it is true. This is wonderful speculation. I am just not sure how well this happens without people with some understanding of how to take scientific measurements getting to inspect the physical items and review the data.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I can't trust anything from anybody at this point on this 115 theory.

I hear ya.
I'm am not in any way shape or form a physicist (at all, just to emphasize further) and i wouldn't pretend to be so i could only provide the same info you can (and probably have) search yourself.

My post was simply i) not trusting Corbell and ii) how easy it is to make the "weaponizing" statement.

Suggest maybe look at some of the many other threads (current, recent and past) on this subject...

There's also the Ask any question you want about Physics thread...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

And what exactly is behind that statement?

What makes him untrustworthy? Hes never asked you to believe anything, he simply presents what hes investigating and tells you to make up your own mind.

Im curious about this statement , it seems unfounded
edit on 7/1/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

The most stable isotope of element 115 has a half life of 0.65 seconds. You must be thinking of some mystery element that is unknown to believe that any element or combination of elements would be remotely capable of exhibiting characteristics that would produce the ability to dodge bullets, time skips, or other " God like powers". That is pure science fiction and is usually a result of the internet "controling" entirely too much of one's own time. It is hypothesis like this which often "amazes" me

You're looking at the sensationalized aspects of my post and overlooking that control of 1 simple thing could do all the aforementioned.

Gravity

If we could find a way to manipulate gravity and gravitational fields we could skip time, Dodge bullets, and be invincible.

The stable isotope of Element 115 per Bob Lazar has the capability of manipulating gravity and gravitational fields.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Lazar is a joke and he didn’t predict anything..

If you know how elements and atomic numbers work, his prediction is laughable..

Hydrogen is atomic number 1, because it only has one proton and one electron, exc...

And helium is 2, because it is 2 protons/electrons..

Right?

Well science has already figured out up to like element 110, when lazar “predicted” we would find an element 115..

Plus it has NONE of the properties lazar claimed..

All he actually did was assume we would keep progressing..

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So element 115 can be either used for fuel or weapons. And if you are extremely resourceful, you can melt cheeze like the invincible Gods. Sorry, I have to take that "skinwalker"/"TTSA" crowd with a grain of salt.

I wonder if it would be possible to build an "icon" out of element 115? It should have a wonderful sparkle...
edit on 1-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Great point..

Weaponize is one of those words like “all natural, organic, exc....

Words that sound good but don’t actually have a real definition.

Shocking a fraud like lazar would be using nonsense words lol..

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Great point..

Weaponize is one of those words like “all natural, organic, exc....

Words that sound good but don’t actually have a real definition.

Shocking a fraud like lazar would be using nonsense words lol..

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
As much as i love the idea of aliens and technology that advanced.

I honestly dont think you can believe a word either of them are saying...

Now my conclusion of this is one simple factor, IF the agencies was working on this secretly, and wanted complete silence on the research then if anything they were saying had credibility Lazar would have been dead a long time ago. And those will say "oh but he came out so they can't touch him"...

All i say is look who has tried to whistleblow in the past and you notice when what they say is true and has credibility, the agencies either make everything "look" an accident or ruin their whole life.

I very highly doubt if Bob lazar spoke any truth they would alllow him to keep working within his field, especially in a 2 man company which will deffo be atleast 50% run by him ( i havent checked by its highly likely). In the docu-film he says there was an FBI raid!

Great well lets get some CCTV footage? Maybe some interviews with locals in the area at the time, rather than just saying there was a raid.

I guess what I am trying to say is..

Either the government are allowing him to spread this disinformation because he is way off or even more likely they got to him. And he is now just a face for disinformation to take peoples eyes away from whats really going on or none of what he says is true. One big hoax campaign.

Stop following what people say and do some research, couple months/years you will realise there is bigger plays and larger things going on behind the scenes.

Ignore my typo's and also unorganised post typing on phone.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Antimatter can be weaponized.

Don't mean it can be made in any kind of sufficient quantities, in any form of cost-effective manner.

Nor does it mean the isotope Moscovium-290 aka Element 115, which has a half-life of only 0.65 seconds, releases or produces antimatter in any way what so ever.
edit on 1-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi

Can it be weaponized? 'Absolutely'.

If you can weaponize it in within the 220 milliseconds it has as a half-life... then you're a science god.
edit on 7/1/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join