It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction for the Democratic Debate:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Candidate L:

I hate Trump and I want to give free stuff to Group A

Candidate G:

I hate Trump more, hes a racist, and I want to give free stuff to Group A and B

Candidate T :

I hate Trump more than that, because not only is he a racist, he is a sexist too. I want to give free stuff to Group A, B and C

Candidate L:
I forgot to mention, why I hate Trump, he's an Islamophobia, and we must give Group D stuff too, it's for the children

tulsi gabbard:
War is bad and freedom of speech is good

Canidate P:
Trump is Nazi, for not attacking Iran, and for supporting all the neo-nazis who are attacking google, youtube and so forth for banishing hate speech

Andrew Yang:
Automation will take over the world. so we must give free stuff to these groups of people, please join my Gang

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Republican Debate:

"We all agree the only answer to all our problems is tax cuts for billionaires and gutting of consumer protection laws."

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Republican Debate:

"We all agree the only answer to all our problems is tax cuts for billionaires and gutting of consumer protection laws."

Umm, my tax cut was $3,000.

P.S. I'm not a billionaire.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Candidate L:

I hate Trump and I want to give free stuff to Group A

Candidate G:

I hate Trump more, hes a racist, and I want to give free stuff to Group A and B

Candidate T :

I hate Trump more than that, because not only is he a racist, he is a sexist too. I want to give free stuff to Group A, B and C

Candidate L:
I forgot to mention, why I hate Trump, he's an Islamophobia, and we must give Group D stuff too, it's for the children

tulsi gabbard:
War is bad and freedom of speech is good

Canidate P:
Trump is Nazi, for not attacking Iran, and for supporting all the neo-nazis who are attacking google, youtube and so forth for banishing hate speech

Andrew Yang:
Automation will take over the world. so we must give free stuff to these groups of people, please join my Gang

I feel you may have set the bar a bit high...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Tonight's debate is to see how to out communist the other communists.

If you did a drinking game about terms like;

Freedom
Individuality
Responsibility
Individual Rights

You'd stay stone-cold sober.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Republican Debate:

Yeah....I got a lot more back weekly because of those tax cuts. Never forget, we are the economy.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Republican Debate:

Billionaires own companies who pay our salaries.

Cut taxes to billionaires moar, pleeze.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Ssssshhhhhh....you're ruining his talking points.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Republican Debate:

Makes me wonder if you actually earn a paycheck.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I only vote for who offers the biggest tax cut for my income bracket. I have no other agenda. Whoever does that gets my vote every cycle. Most of the time my candidates lose. Almost every single time. Last cycle though was pay dirt. A nice tax cut. I put that money back into the local economy. Hired local people, ate at local restaurants and supported all local establishments. If the tax cut ends so will my support. I will hunker down. If these establishments close then that is life.

End of the day, money bouncing around in the US economy is a great thing. It will bounce around multiple times. It will not bounce around with aid to other countries, aid to illegals, aid to anyone else that is bouncing it somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I like tax cuts. I think they're great.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Your attitude is exactly why this exists:

You do realize that billionaires are the ones who bribe our politicians, don't you? Why else do you think they got the biggest permanent tax cut in history? Because they bribed our politicians to pass it!

You're a real genius.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You don't seem to understand whose money these billionaires are using to pay their taxes.
Let's try this - which scenario is more likely?

Billionaire business owner opens up the paper and reads that his taxes have increased 30%. Is he going to:

A) Say, "Damn, that's gonna hurt!" and pony up the money, or,

B) Say, "Damn, I'm gonna have to slash the workforce, cut salaries, freeze hiring, and raise prices on my goods/services to cover this."

So actually as always the billionaire will be paying his taxes with YOUR money. Money you spend. Jobs you could have had.
The billionaire will always get his cut. ALWAYS. You can hate on it all you want but it's a fact of life.

Try looking past step 1 (RAISE TAXES ON THE RICH!) and see the long term consequences of those actions.
Really, its the enlightened thing to do.

new topics

top topics

join