It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready for another 15

page: 1

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
15 years ago today I finally decided to join ATS.

I had been visiting ATS for more than a year, after finding it while doing some Internet surfing, and saw one of those situations in which we think "I have to say something about it", so I joined and posted my answer, my first post ever on an Internet forum.

Now, 15 years and 27,000 posts later, things have changed, as expected. ATS has changed, people have changed, I have changed, times have changed, but my interest on ATS hasn't changed that much, I still come here everyday, even if I don't post as much as I used to, and I'm ready for the another 15 years of ATS.

Thanks to everyone that has made me stay here for all these years.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The fact that a tiny fringe corner of the interwebz was able to survive for this long is an accomplishment in and of itself -- considering the level of crazy that exists here.

Here's to another 15, hopefully. Because like you said, things have changed over the years, but the one constant for me has always been ATS.

Hopefully we as a community can take care of this place before we reach the point of realizing what he had while it's gone.

Viva la ATS!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Congrats on 15 years and your help on running the site.

Make sure you ban DB as a gift to yourself.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Congratulations with this milestone.

I haven't had a lot to do with you as a moderator but as a forum subject matter expert I have always valued you input and enjoyed your posts.

Hope you'll be around for another 15 years and more..

Respect

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
I still come here everyday, even if I don't post as much as I used to, and I'm ready for the another 15 years of ATS.

Maybe not daily anymore, but still at least once a week. One way or another this place is a sort of home and if it ever disappears I'll be pretty bummed.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Congrats!!!!

I have to say.....I'm ready for another 15-20 years here!!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Congratulations and I'm glad to hear you're in it for the long haul.

I personally love your posts and the way you think. From what I've read you have a priority on finding the truth and not much else, such is truly refreshing in such times.

Hope the weather in Portugal is as nice as your outlook ArMaP

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

thanks for always bringing a level headed approach to what can sometimes be a tad bit "unlevel".
You have saved some a lot of time not worrying about things that didn't need to be worried about.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Congratulations for putting up with us all this time.
Times do indeed change but how the time flies! We're all growing old gracefully together. Well, more or less.

Here's to 15 more years.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Congratulations!!!

ATS and all of us are richer because you are here!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Congratulations my friend! When I first found ATS, you were (and still are) one of the ones that really make this place interesting. I always look forward to your threads and posts. If we ever compiled all yours posts, from beginning to now, that wonderful collection of information would read like a book

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thanks, everybody.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Here’s to another 15 ArMaP

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Congratulations and I think your and other moderator's contributions here with us regular folk help keep it real.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
We are blessed to have had you here so long !
Your posts are always thought out, and to the point....I appreciate that very much nowadays.

Happy ATSversary.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Fair and level headed responses have always been appreciated! We are opposites and I respect your view of things.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
All I want to say is THANK YOU Brother ArMap! You are an ATS OG my man.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Much Congrats on the milestone.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Without a doubt one of the best, you epitomise everything that is great about ATS.

new topics

top topics

join