It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Millions of Illegal Aliens Will Be Deported - Cities Warn Them and Will Resist ICE.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yes, the state can harbor fugitives from justice, I suppose it is within their rights to do so.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: carewemust

I did something I rarely do last night, watched the local evening news. The ICE crackdown was the lead story. My blood pressure went almost immediately to the stratosphere listening to these liberal bastards (and bastard-esses) whining about how unfair all of this was, and what our liberal governor had to say about it and how it would be resisted. Just unbelievable!

I just can't believe how subversive the media is. They should all be called out and tried for sedition and treason. It's real, and it's organized, and they really do want to destroy America. It's disgusting!

This is it.

Regardless of what a gutless minority of trolling libs and NPC’s on this site say, the VAST majority of Americans feel exactly the same way as you.

The media’s attempt to undermine ICE does NOTHING but drive even more people away from the dEms and into the booth to vote Trump.

This pushback from the disgusting libs is exactly what is needed, especially since they’re putting it in the ‘news’ and letting everyone see how much they hate American citizens and western society.

They did have about 6 or 7% chance at winning the Presidency but that will have dropped drastically because of this.

I’m hoping to see some seriously distressed illegal immigrants being packed into vans in front of crowds of screeching clowns over the next few days.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yes, the state can harbor fugitives from justice, I suppose it is within their rights to do so.

They can not harbor them, they just do not need to assist. If my child is on the run and I do nothing, I am fine. I am not in the wrong until I aid them. The problem is many of these sanctuary cities/states ARE aiding the illegals.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
He just reversed course on this. He delayed it by two weeks, using the raids as a bargaining chip at that point. If the Dems don't work on reforming the broken immigration system, he'll take it out on immigrant families in two weeks time.

An ultimatum.

Ta da da.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

That's interesting, so does that mean the rumors of a social media blackout could be true? Imagine if this round-up happened and only the MSM were able to tall you what happened? Without social media the real story wouldn't get told (wow that's a sad statement to make, but it's true to)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
He just reversed course on this. He delayed it by two weeks, using the raids as a bargaining chip at that point. If the Dems don't work on reforming the broken immigration system, he'll take it out on immigrant families in two weeks time.

An ultimatum.

Ta da da.

Wrong

Not ‘immigrant’ Families, that’s a lie.

ILLEGAL immigrants (not even remotely related to ‘immigrants’)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I remember going to the US for vacation this year.... and some mexican bitch taxi uber driver was furious and swearing at me because i didnt speak spanish, as if that was the national tongue. Furthermore, she refused to speak english! So i I told her "This is America, not mexico!"

She was upset, but eventually broke and followed my directions in English!!!

America needs to get rid of all these leeches!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
The ancestors of these Latinos are actually the original inhabitants of the North American continent.

Europeans stole the land from them centuries ago.

In absolute terms, isn't the Eurpean-descent inhabitants the actual illegal immigrants in North America?

Nope they lost the fight for the land when we came and conquered it. By rules of conquest it is rightfully ours.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 22-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: Posted at 4:30ish

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Now he's delayed it 2 weeks, you'll all forget he said it, and nothing will happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Seems we agree. States can not help, but they can not actively resist. Government should be able to withhold funding related to immigration matters to States that do not act.

States can not and should not be forced to assist.

BAM right there man!
We do agree that we can both respect and understand the law. Now the next step forward is to support a decision from the Supreme Court to act...... I know that sounds funny but that is the only way to get this solved.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I concur. I also think the SC needs to rule on birthright citizenship since it does not actually exist in law, and previous SC rulings hint that only legal immigrants qualify.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Was it in Cali or Florida?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

An ultimatum.

Ta da da.

Stop the hysteria, no he won't. Illegals, not immigrants. That's like calling a thief a customer, they aren't.
edit on 22-6-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

lol....

Was in Florida!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why announce it? I dont understand. Just DO it.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Also the Constitution has placed no laws in this regard so it is within a states right to not assist the Fed in doing this.

But they cannot interfere with the federal government in the execution of federal laws, which immigration rightfully falls under.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

lol....

Was in Florida!

It wasn't a random guess. Parts of Florida you can't speak English.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Why announce it? I dont understand. Just DO it.

There is at least one TRAITOR TO AMERICA at/near the top of the Department of Homeland Security.

This TRAITOR leaked the cities and timing of the raids!

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com... raids-leaking-on-raids-to-media-video/

If it turns out that the Department of Justice is not able to, or is unwilling to drain the swamp, from the top down, "WE THE PEOPLE" WILL NEED TO DO IT!

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Also the Constitution has placed no laws in this regard so it is within a states right to not assist the Fed in doing this.

But they cannot interfere with the federal government in the execution of federal laws, which immigration rightfully falls under.

You are very much correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join