It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Millions of Illegal Aliens Will Be Deported - Cities Warn Them and Will Resist ICE.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Friday, June 21, 2019

Beginning this weekend, U.S. Immigration and Custom Enforcement (I.C.E.) will perform regular mass round-ups of people here illegally, to begin the process of ejecting them from the country.

Local authorities in many of the targeted areas will refuse to assist/support the Federal agency in doing its job.

Federal immigration agents shouldn't expect cooperation from local authorities when they begin a mass roundup of migrant families with deportation orders, an operation slated to begin Sunday at the direction of President Trump.

Several elected officials in cities expected to be targeted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) have either condemned the impending arrests or said they won't allow local resources to be used to assist the federal agents.

The operation is expected to target 2,000 families in up to 10 cities, including Chicago, Baltimore, New York, Houston, Los Angeles and Miami.

Earlier this week, President Trump announced via Twitter that ICE would be “removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the U.S."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Here in the sanctuary city of Chicago, the story at the top of the local ABC/NBC/CBS news was essentially a "heads up!" warning to illegal aliens, that they should HIDE, this coming Sunday.

Chicago's new liberal Mayor, Lori Lightfoot, in concert with Illinois's new liberal Governor, Jay Robert Pritzker, have taken steps to thwart the Federal Government's Immigration Enforcement actions, as much as possible.

CHICAGO (WLS-ABC7) -- Mayor Lori Lightfoot announced today that the Chicago Police Department will not cooperate with planned raids by the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency this weekend.

"We are all aware of the threat from President Trump regarding raids by ICE, and in response, Chicago has taken concrete steps to support our immigrant communities," Lightfoot said in a statement.

City officials estimate that there are tens of thousands of undocumented immigrants living in Chicago, protected by sanctuary laws.

Governor Pritzker signed two bills earlier Friday making it illegal for groups to establish detention centers or local law enforcement from making agreements with ICE.

Lightfoot said Chicago police have terminated ICE's access to Chicago Police Department's databases related to federal immigration enforcement activities.

She has also instructed CPD not to cooperate with, or facilitate any ICE enforcement actions.
Source: abc7chicago.com...

The Dept of Justice tried to terminate certain immigration-related funding to Chicago, for not following Federal Immigration Laws, but an anti-America Federal Judge prevented that from happening.

There were big ICE round-ups of Illegal aliens in 2018, but they suddenly stopped. Was that because of a judge's order too? Maybe a higher court has given the green-light again.

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/22/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is what Trump was elected for. The American Citizens have spoken and they're getting what they asked for.

Trump has my vote 2020.

Make Americans Citizens Again

edit on 22-6-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

When you consider that most who are here illegally (aka: criminals) are a burden on U.S. taxpayers, and some hurt or kill U.S. citizens, its hard to believe that any "leader" of a city/state would support these lawbreakers, over the voters.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I guess you don’t like the American Constitution much.
As much as I don’t want illegals here I respect the Constitution and the tenth amendment.
Also the Constitution has placed no laws in this regard so it is within a states right to not assist the Fed in doing this. Hate it as much as you want but it is what is.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Nah, it's not hard to believe. Orange man is bad, that's all they know.

As has been said, Trump could cure cancer and they would screech that he was discriminating against cancer patients.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

When you consider that most who are here illegally (aka: criminals) are a burden on U.S. taxpayers, and some hurt or kill U.S. citizens, its hard to believe that any "leader" of a city/state would support these lawbreakers, over the voters.

And just a reminder here, because I know it's going to come up.

This has nothing to do with racism, prejudice, or bigotry. It has everything to do with obeying and respecting the laws of the nation you want to immigrate to.

Do it by the books. Do not take what is not yours, unless you're a criminal.

I live in a very blue state and I am 100% A-okay with legal immigration. I've never heard of one person who isn't.

But again, you do not get to supersede the citizens because you want an easy meal ticket.

edit on 22-6-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The Supreme Court seems to disagree with your opinion.

Maybe you should pursue a legal career so you can explain to them how they are mistaken.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Why is this even an issue.. they're ILLEGALLY there.. who is realistically thinking that's good?

Come in legally.. why the fuss?

I will never get it.. :/

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Cities just casually committing treason. Nothing to see here

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Oh snap.

Is there a hotline to call?

I know where # tons of illegals be.

# give me a 50 dollar bounty.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

per head!

#AdiosAmigos

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

EDUCATE US

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
One word: Sick

People, I as an American Vietnam Veteran thought it was crazy to go thousands of mile away from home to kill the "enemy" that would invade America by their bamboo boats. Now this crazy crap is just too much.
For those that are reading this, my advice is to leave America while it is still safe to do so. Stupidity has taken over common sense. Don't believe me, just look at the attacks on the President of the United States using common sense .

Really, people, you may not know it but many people are actually getting out of the US with their money and family these days, they see the writing on the wall.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

EDUCATE US

I just did now go look it up for yourself.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

The Supreme Court seems to disagree with your opinion.

Maybe you should pursue a legal career so you can explain to them how they are mistaken.

No they do not.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

EDUCATE US

I probably wont.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
If Trump was really smart, he would have quietly started this program last weekend and just tweeted about it after the fact. Why would he give everybody a heads up like this? It doesn't seem very effective to announce it ahead of time.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

EDUCATE US

I probably wont.

Then that is on you.
Good to know that you didn’t read the Constitution nor the amendments made as that would explain your complete arrogance to it.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thov420
If Trump was really smart, he would have quietly started this program last weekend and just tweeted about it after the fact. Why would he give everybody a heads up like this? It doesn't seem very effective to announce it ahead of time.

Well, I dunno about that. This tactic may flush out those opposed. It might open the minds of those who disagree with the local authorities.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

My thoughts,

Kind regards,

bally

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I did something I rarely do last night, watched the local evening news. The ICE crackdown was the lead story. My blood pressure went almost immediately to the stratosphere listening to these liberal bastards (and bastard-esses) whining about how unfair all of this was, and what our liberal governor had to say about it and how it would be resisted. Just unbelievable!

I just can't believe how subversive the media is. They should all be called out and tried for sedition and treason. It's real, and it's organized, and they really do want to destroy America. It's disgusting!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join