It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone every heard term “sword of Alderon”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I may have it wrong but it’s the sword of Alderon or alderjuan or something. I think it may be associated with either an arch angel or demon. My catholic priest buddies don’t know if

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jackfish28

OP was clearly struck with the lightning bolt of Alderson right in the middle of his post. Thank Satan he was able to hit the submit button right as he was disintegrating so we will always have a record of this event. RIP OP.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jackfish28

Yesterday they invented this amazing thing called "Google".

starwars.fandom.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28
I may have it wrong but it’s the sword of Alderon or alderjuan or something. I think it may be associated with either an arch angel or demon. My catholic priest buddies don’t know if

Well, there's the Rhindon Sword which had something to do with Princess Leia of Alderaan. But that's probably not the sword you're looking for.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I got the sword you're looking for.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Burning Sword of Stranger Danger?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28

Maybe the sword of Damocles??

It basically means “ an axe waiting to fall”..

Too lazy to look , but think it was a thing with the Greek fates..

edit on 21-6-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yesterday they invented this amazing thing called "Google". a reply to: spiritualarchitect
And today they filter the crap out of results. Google and all other search engines have been corrupted to show what they want you to see.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Nothing on google, I could find but I know it exist. I was hoping someone on here had the term. a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

top topics

join