It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Europeans always condemning evil instead of stopping it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Goedhardt
You fool! You're not European or Dutch, he says we're Eurolanders. The amount of time he mentions Eurolanders I think he's trying to get a new word in the OED. He says he's from Norway, isn't that where Trolls come from anyway?

I think he means thats where his router is......i'd say keep travelling east a few hundred miles.......

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Goedhardt
You fool! You're not European or Dutch, he says we're Eurolanders. The amount of time he mentions Eurolanders I think he's trying to get a new word in the OED. He says he's from Norway, isn't that where Trolls come from anyway?

He said so in the title of this topic... But my wife also tells me I’m a fool, so you probably have a point there

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

How does the US protect Europe in 2019

The American military.

From what boogeyman?

Because I've seen neither T-90's or Abram's on the streets of European nations, even after terrorist attacks.

Take your pick. Europe has been extraordinarily peaceful since WW2, after which American military hegemony began. Before Americans, well, we know what went on in Europe.

(post by ronaldo27 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by ronaldo27 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ronaldo27

You just identified the reason by asking the question. Continuing to condem it enables them to DO nothing about it.

They know what you know, that actions speck louder than words so condemning it creates the illusion that they ARE doing something about it when it fact they arn't.

Pay close attention to words and their meanings. - its amazing how change can be introduced just by changing just one word.

I am not a religious person but somewhere in the bible the word "altar" is used. Suppose this word was changed to 'table" many people and mostly the young millennial's, would say "well so what, it doesn't make any difference!"

However, it does because it downplays the significance of the role of an altar in a church. It goes from something that is of great or at least substantial significance to something that carries little or no significance at all.

Imagine if over time they wanted to slowly kill off the RC church, all they need to do is just change some key words in the bible, which they can because no one has hard copies of anything any more.

How many people would even notice? How many would ask why and shrug their shoulders and leave it at that and how many would actually make a fuss about it?

See how easy it is to bring in change?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Imagine if over time they wanted to slowly kill off the RC church, all they need to do is just change some key words in the bible, which they can because no one has hard copies of anything any more.

Are you sure? Ever heard of these people?

Gideons International

Since 1908 as of 2015 they alone have distributed 2 Billion hard copy Bibles.

Your point is just ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The OP's most recent thread (which, incidentally, he been shut) was most bizarre.

The OP kept banging on about "subhumans" which obviously sent alarm bells ringing. Hence, any topic the OP rails on about should be taken with huge handfuls of salt...

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Yes - the one where he/she/it said this:

Hmmm, when's the next truck attack or gunning down of eurotrash going to happen again? HAHAHAHA! Soon! I hope thousands of you will die!

Charming!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ronaldo27

Do you really want a bunch of Germans with guns marching around the world enforcing their view of morals and ethics on everyone?

They tried that once, and it didnt go particularly well.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Yes - the one where he/she/it said this:

Hmmm, when's the next truck attack or gunning down of eurotrash going to happen again? HAHAHAHA! Soon! I hope thousands of you will die!

Charming!
Yeah, looks like someone pissed in his cornflakes.
edit on 19-6-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I thought that was their national sport?

I remember a sports journalist commenting before an England v Germany football match::

"If, on the morrow, the Germans beat us at our national game, we'd do well to remember that, twice this century, we have beaten them at theirs."

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

If they haven't, I hope someone does.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well, I heard this from a movie once, based in the dark age where one village ended up burning all the woman for crimes of witchcraft an dark magic.

Supposedly the character ended up saying the men of the village ended having sex with pigs after all the woman were burned.

How's that for chivilary and god hood? Guess that why woman killed it after.
edit on 19-6-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

In defence of the Germans, it has to be stressed that today's Germans are different Germans to yesterday's Germans.

...I think...hope..?
edit on 19-6-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: Typo

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 19-6-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join