It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Europeans always condemning evil instead of stopping it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ronaldo27

originally posted by: Jubei42
So yeah, let america do it's thing. Been there, done that

I hope they turn on you.

originally posted by: Jubei42
Oh, we don't care about the world. we just don't like you

Finally, okay first off ban Americanos from coming in and I'm not just talking about their military here but their tourists and everyone who wants to go to Europe. You do that, you won't have to deal with them anymore and they won't have to waste their money. It's a win win for everybody.

Please can you tell us which country you hail from to understand you better... Thank you.

Lags

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yeah l”ll be sure to pass on your views to the families of the British troops killed in Iraq and Afghanistan....

Do that.

originally posted by: [post=24431518]Honestly the total idiots making threads these days

Because it's true and you just can't accept it? Say, aren't you partners in crime?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LagomorphePlease can you tell us which country you hail from to understand you better... Thank you.

Norway.

Now my question.

And for the love of humanity, spare me these:

Europe isn't anti-US
US is too powerful
We just don't care

If you're going to give me solutions to your predicaments, I want to see those solutions in action next week, understand!?
edit on 18-6-2019 by ronaldo27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ronaldo27
But your ancestors came from much further south? Just a guess.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

no European nation has ever protected the nations the US harmed, no threat?! Not one European nation has stood up and said, you leave that poor nation alone or else you will have to contend with me!

History is not your strong point.

During The War of 1812 The U.S. invaded Canada. The Americans where defeated and thrown out by The British.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Ma'am, can we just focus on the question please.

I think this a ploy that the eurolanders use to evade the question because deep down they really can't answer it. They want to but they just can't and they are too weak to admit that. They want to appear strong so they give me these BS responses to a question that is really easy to answer and to take action that is really easy to do.

You eurolanders are so full of contradictions..... probably why you decided to kill one another twice. I hope you do it again and this time, none you will live to tell the tale. Instead, the Asians will do that.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

History is not your strong point.

During The War of 1812 The U.S. invaded Canada. The Americans where defeated and thrown out by The British.

I'm talking about NOW! And there you go, so you could it? Do it again!

Don't be a lousy miserable coward, do it again!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

No you're not. You said THIS.

no European nation has ever protected the nations the US harmed,

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
So you identify with Asia rather than Europe, and that's why you want Europe and the U.S. to fight each other?

edit on 18-6-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

A full on military assault.

Not going to happen, and rightly so.

Irrelevant of the innocent and unnecessary deaths that would result there is absolutely no legal or moral reason for 'Europe' and the US to go to war, that applies even more so for us in the UK.

None so far but I, like you and your fellow eurolanders, am prepared to die.

Right.
First of all; I'm English and British and whilst bearing no ill will to my continental neighbours and recognising that I share some common interests etc with them I don't really consider myself 'European'.

And I most definitely am not 'prepared to die' in some imaginary or needless war, you feel free to do whatever you wish.

Ummm, considering you are european, shouldn't you know that?

Oh, I have my own personal opinions....but it's your thread and I think its only right that you share your thoughts and opinions first.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Because in order to stop it we would have to engage in it.

Something we consistently try to avoid.

Luckily for ?????????

But our patience is wearing very thin.

Poke poke poke poke - eventually = ????????
edit on 18-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

What is wrong with you?

EVERYTHING you say, i could easily say about you!?!

They always complain about how evil the US is but from what I've learned, not a single European nation has ever lifted a finger against the US. Oh sure they protest and whine about it on some dumb website like abovetopsecret..... but that's it?

"They" ?
Youre a refugee, right? I dont believe your norwegian, if you are, så fortæl mig noget på norsk.

So here you are, protesting and whining about europeans and americans, on a dumb website called ATS... What have you ever done? Let me tell you, you have DONE NOTHING!

No military action against them

Are you crazy? Do you want another world war?

Are you aware that the EU and the US are allies? EU isnt exactly innocent in all this...
You could might aswell go into a ganghouse, and ask all the gang members to attack their gangleader, because he is the one making them do dumb #...
Actually, why dont you try that? See how it works out... come back and tells us... If youre really from Norway, you can PM me, and i will give you some adresses you can go to, and test this out...

For example, they love to talk about Iraq and the terrible things that it has brought to them like the migrant crisis..... has it ever occurred to you that maybe if you stopped the US from invading Iraq, then the migrant crisis that you are complaining about wouldn't have happened?

So, the Iraq war was based on lies, and yes, i do believe that Bush should be brought before a judge to answer for those lies. But guess what, my country participated, my leaders and the european leaders who also lied, should also be put in front of the same judge.
Iam not american, but in my country we did have an investigation into this, but they terminated that a couple of years ago... Some people complained, but our politicans are just as corrupt as the american ones..

And Europeans have the nerve to complain!? How dare they! They shouldn't be complaining! If I was God, I would pull out their tongues and cut it off their mouths.

Thats right, many of us dont want these wars and dont want to be a part of them either, so we complain, in hopes that we can make a change.
Our problem is that we got a little something called Democracy here, i know your not a fan of that, and that you just want to sit on your lazy ass and command what everybody else should do, so you doesnt have to do anything yourself...
But thats not us
Actually, there is a country, that would be a paradise for you. North Korea. You should try it out, nobody is allowed to complain, if they do, they will do a lot more than cutting out tounges... But of course they dont got the same free wellfare, thats why you moved to Norway, right?
But please, keep complaining about how we do things, we wont cut out your tounge for that, that is not our style

Europeans, if you care about world, which clearly you do because of the amounts of complaints you have, then do something about it.

If you cared about the world, you wouldnt want another WW to destroy it, would you?
Again, I have to ask you, what have YOU DONE? Nothing?
You want us to take out YOUR dirty laundry? Get the f out here. Who do you think you are?
Like i told you, we got that thing called Democracy, YOU DONT GET TO DECIDE WHAT WE WILL OR WILL NOT DO!

Go into politics, if you want to change our politics.. But i dont believe your even a citizen of Norway, you keep refering to us like we are different, cause your no european, are you? Why didnt you stay in your own country and do something about it?

And yes, stopping evil isn't always going to be easy! Yes a lot of sacrifices will have to be made! But the important thing is that you acted against it. The important thing is you stopped it or halted its advance!

So what have you sacrificed? What have you done? Oh thats right, you did this:

Oh sure they protest and whine about it on some dumb website like abovetopsecret..... but that's it?

SHAME ON YOU!

edit on 18 6 2019 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
So, what solutions do you propose?

A full on military assault.

originally posted by: [post=24431523]What sacrifices have you personally made?

None so far but I, like you and your fellow eurolanders, am prepared to die.

originally posted by: [post=24431523]Just for the record; why do you think America is 'evil'?

Ummm, considering you are european, shouldn't you know that?

Yes you clearly are warmongering, desperate for innocent people to die in a pointless fued

If you prepared to die, you can do that virtually by not making anymore threads, or you can do it for real if you so prepared, why is it you are so angry and keen on a war, who benefits from the death and destruction?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Ma'am, can we just focus on the question please.

I think this a ploy that the eurolanders use to evade the question because deep down they really can't answer it. They want to but they just can't and they are too weak to admit that. They want to appear strong so they give me these BS responses to a question that is really easy to answer and to take action that is really easy to do.

You eurolanders are so full of contradictions..... probably why you decided to kill one another twice. I hope you do it again and this time, none you will live to tell the tale. Instead, the Asians will do that.

Sounds like your more of an enemy to me, that any american will ever be... Is it you kim jong un??

Congratulations, not only are you a psychopath that wants everybody dead, your also a racist...

Iam not worried, iam sure NIS will come visit you soon

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Anyone else noticing that threads like this are becoming a problem on ATS.

Feels like some members want to create this divide between the American and European (particularly UK) members. Creating a "us vs them" mentality on the boards. Honestly I think its because some of us have said some less than nice things about Trump, that's no the same as hating on all of America the way these kind of threads are just to hate on an entire continent because the OP isn't smart enough to actually debate sensibly.

Best way to fix this is to stop feeding these idiots with attention.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Thanks Ronaldo...

I love Norway and the Norwegian people...

Been there (Oslo) around 30 times during my international travels due to business and pleasure and I have never come across someone in Norway who is so bitter with a crap load of chips on their shoulders such as you...!

What is your deep underlying problem with the planet... I feel you are young and have been brainwashed... Apologies if I am wrong.

I’m a Brit and have been in France for nearly 30 years... I learned how to adapt and it was and still is fun.

I have no gripes with the USA citizens... only their past governments.

Why not try take a couple of steps backwards and put the foot on the right pedal before changing gears is all I can suggest.

And you won’t win many friends here on ATS telling people who have taken time to answer your OP to stick to only what YOU want to read and hear.

With age and constant research you will become more mature and wiser and will find joy in discussing with people here on ATS or other likewise forums.

Try to pick your words and try to understand cultural differences before posting is a kind suggestion dear member if you wish that your threads and posts are respected by our community of INTERNATIONAL members.

Kindest regards

Lags
edit on 18-6-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar and bugger this for a game of soldiers I’m off for a siesta.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Do it yourself ,
dont rely on anyone else to change the illusion that you live in

the revolution will not be televised because it takes place in your own mind first and foremost

here , this is all you need

edit on 18-6-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I think a much more pertinant question would be "why does Ronaldo27 always bitch and whine about Europe and Europeans?".

Did a nasty European offend you somehow poppet?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Dude, I think you are just a troll trying to piss off Americans. You did not answer to many of the reactions from other ATS’ers from Europe, just some from the UK, to piss them off also. You like the hate and anger.
You sir, are a Troll.

Based on your lack of basic European historical knowledge, you probably aren’t even from Europe...
edit on 18-6-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
No you're not. You said THIS.

Can you just answer my question, please, ma'am.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join