It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 MIC scientists suicided in 5 years working on STAR WARS project

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I came across this video and it is incredibly disturbing. The manner in which these top defense scientists died "committing suicide" is worthy of a full investigation by both the US, UK and NATO. The video covers the topic really well and the channel the guy does is pretty interesting in itself, if you haven't watched any of his video's I'd suggest you take a look if you like mysteries, spooky stuff and horror stories.

I recently posted a thread about DEW research by the Soviet's and the US, which is basically what the Star Wars project was all about. I wonder if this was a move by a country to keep NATO from being able to have effective defense against ICBM's or DEW's.
edit on 6 13 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Is it real suicide or "suicide"?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

There was an unwritten rule in CI and weapons research, "When the job is done, so are the engineers and scientists." Certain people in project development and management can't be compartmentalized. Some researchers manage to put together the big picture and in their excitement blab that they figured it out. Really smart people can be stupid sometimes and most of them don't have the survivalist or military skills to avoid retirement.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Is it real suicide or "suicide"?

Did you watch or listen to the video?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

There was an unwritten rule in CI and weapons research, "When the job is done, so are the engineers and scientists." Certain people in project development and management can't be compartmentalized. Some researchers manage to put together the big picture and in their excitement blab that they figured it out. Really smart people can be stupid sometimes and most of them don't have the survivalist or military skills to avoid retirement.

Cheers - Dave

Yeah, I have a feeling that this might be closer to the truth. I suspect that if they were working on DEW's that much of that might not be able to be compartmentalized down to a point where specific processes can't be duplicated to make much of the weapon or at least reduce the research greatly.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Yeah, I have a feeling that this might be closer to the truth. I suspect that if they were working on DEW's that much of that might not be able to be compartmentalized down to a point where specific processes can't be duplicated to make much of the weapon or at least reduce the research greatly.

I can tell you from direct experience this is how it works. Hell, my wife could tell you. When I decided to leave the "business," I managed to live through four "situations." When I actually left, I thought if I gave some sensitive documentation/insurance on killings, arms deals, plane crashes, bribes, etc to the embassy, at least my wife and kids would get out ok, but the ambassador gave me up. We all left within 14 hours using id's provided by a friend in MI.

After escaping, they caught up with us in Brussels. Security personnel in body armor removed two bombs from our plane, that was in 1990. I had one more situation in 2006 with a jackal when I was getting ready to hand over evidence to the Scorpions/NPA. I did an FOIA on myself in 2007 with CSIS and got back a letter with no info and 11 national security statutes listed. Yeehaw!

I designed all of the national security infrastructure for borders, military bases and keypoints for the country as well as a few special weapons research programs in the mid-late 80's. I worked for military contractors, armscor, denel, atlas, sadf, qmg and I reported to the chief of CI. The money was good, but if you want to stay healthy don't work for the MIC, at least not in a position of authority or responsibility.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/13.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: A spelling error

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Dang, Unca Bob...that is intriguing as heck. I'd ask you to elaborate but it seems it might be better for you not to.
edit on 13-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry to naive here but what is MIC?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

I guess this is a good enough primer to the subject.

The term military-industrial complex was first used by U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower in his Farewell Address on January 17, 1961. Eisenhower warned that the United States must “guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence…by the military-industrial complex,” which included members of Congress from districts dependent on military industries, the Department of Defense (along with the military services), and privately owned military contractors (e.g., Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and Northrop Grumman).

Eisenhower believed that the military-industrial complex tended to promote policies that might not be in the country’s best interest (such as participation in the nuclear arms race), and he feared that its growing influence, if left unchecked, could undermine American democracy.

Military-Industrial-Complex

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
While I'm here I'd like to share one of the most important works I've personally ever come across. You'll hear for yourself testimonies largely ignored and diabolically buried by TPTB. Very relevant to the subject matter here.

This epic work brings much clarity to where we are, how we got here, and the machinations still wielded against truth and transparency. It's long but jam-packed with eyeopeners. Popcorn worthy and fascinating.

Evidence of Revision is a 9 hour long documentary series whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video, and film recordings largely unseen by the American public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified Black Ops actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time.

The U.S. Government's Orwellian Office of Public Diplomacy has been in existence in various forms and under various names since World War ONE.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Eisenhower was originally going to use the phrase military industrial congressional complex but..
well, he didn't.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

He missed the boat on that then!! I did not know that. Thanks for the history lesson...unless you were being funny and making a good point at the same time?

It was not only a honorable thing for Eisenhower to bring up on his way out, but he was virtually obligated to if he wanted to retain some sense of self-respect & duty. He got suckered by Allen & Foster Dulles and we ain't been the same since.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Dang, Unca Bob...that is intriguing as heck. I'd ask you to elaborate but it seems it might be better for you not to.

You get old and not a lot matters anymore. I wrote a book, pissed off a lot of people, the judge said no real names and to write it under a nome du plume, that's what the gag order says. The book is kinda boring though, because it's a day-to-day record or sort of like a journal. I had to somehow remember everything in case I got called in as a witness in The Hague. So, it doesn't have all the information, but it does have a lot of trigger points that force me to remember sh!t I'd rather forget (and I have a dozen info packets planted around to be released once I am dead and can't be thrown in jail).

Plus half of the book is leading up to my whistleblowing on the $150 million tax and public funds frauds in Canada in 1997. I've been involved with some very smart people since I worked in r&d most of my life, but hell, I've know a lot of criminals as well. It's amazing however, what you can learn to do for country and family when everything is at risk.

Been shot once, stabbed once, poisoned and died once (only for a few minutes), driven down 80kms of mined roads at the zim border in the limpopo valley, two subs were killed in place of my wife and myself just west of resano Garcia on the SA side of the perimeter by "freedom fighters" and I was bit by a black widow spider cleaning my garage lol.

Everybody has a history, mine's just a bit odd :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You've just dropped a BOMB in the middle of a thread, about yourself.

You going to have to put up or shut up uncle Bob. And I mean that sincerely old timer.

A lot of shady s# happened within the USA government and military industrial complex during the 60s, 70s and 80s.

I'm sure lots has happened on the inside that would rattle your average American Citizen, and so they deserve bits of the truth.

@OP Thanks for bringing this up, never heard of it before and seems very interesting. My pass time just got more interesting thx to this thread

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: MissSmartypants

He missed the boat on that then!! I did not know that. Thanks for the history lesson...unless you were being funny and making a good point at the same time?

It was not only a honorable thing for Eisenhower to bring up on his way out, but he was virtually obligated to if he wanted to retain some sense of self-respect & duty. He got suckered by Allen & Foster Dulles and we ain't been the same since.
Congress was the money facilitator, and thus an integral part of the MIC.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Bobs_uruncle Dave,
Can you tell us the book you published so we can buy it?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Sounds like obvious Russian work. They worked thru threats by good old methods on ground: don’t fight the system, fight the men behind the system.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hans Kammler made a habit of "Offing" his scientist's to keep secrets.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

You've just dropped a BOMB in the middle of a thread, about yourself.

You going to have to put up or shut up uncle Bob. And I mean that sincerely old timer.

A lot of shady s# happened within the USA government and military industrial complex during the 60s, 70s and 80s.

I'm sure lots has happened on the inside that would rattle your average American Citizen, and so they deserve bits of the truth.

@OP Thanks for bringing this up, never heard of it before and seems very interesting. My pass time just got more interesting thx to this thread

Yes, I know, I was around while they were decommissioning palendaba/velindaba. It made things very difficult for our emp research as my co had to go offshore for product since we couldn't use our cetrifuges. I even asked my co if koeberg had a processing building with a centrifuge.To make matters worse, the plane carrying the product from NK (through the PRC to Taiwan), was blown up over the Mauritius trench. We were really close to proving who actually blew up the plane, but people have been dropping like flies the last few years.

One of my guys was on the kill team to take down samora machel and make it look like an accident. My CO liked things to look like accidents.They planted the false vor beacon south of komatipoort, a little north of Swaziland. Machel's plane crashed, way of course, it was going to Maputo. It's interesting that the engineer that reworked the vor was on the flight the blew up over the Mauritius trench. Tying up lose ends was part of that crash.

I was around when Andy, jorrie, pik, Magnus, ads and Eddie inked the deal to sell all those weapons to Saddam in 1988/89. It was magnus' idea to sell Saddam the g5 cannons. Btw, the deal was inked at Oliphant in Kruger and our pilot, Mike, flew Andy, Eddie and his wife up there. Funny it happened during an arms embargo supported by the US lol. And if the US sells weapons to someone it knows will be an "enemy" does that mean all those weapons used against US troops was friendly fire?

The world is not a nice place :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: infinite8
Bobs_uruncle Dave,
Can you tell us the book you published so we can buy it?

It's boring lol, like I said more like a journal, I kept pretty good notes and logs to work from. It's about working for the military, day-to-day stuff, the r&d, etc generally. I did add in my times running around the borders, commissioning my systems, Angola and the hunt, getting shot, getting into shootouts, terrorists, etc. It's was a crazy life back then.

Hell I had to go from Jan kempdorp ammunition depot 93ad to witbank 92ad in one day, I got three speeding tickets all over 200kph. One in bloemhoff, one in klerksdorp and another in potchestroom, that was the worst, 239 in an 80. All of them paid for by the military, it was business. It was normally easier to just pay the fines than have them clear courtrooms for me lol. I did go to court for the bloemhof ticket though, the judge wanted to meet me, wouldn't let them pay the ticket. He dismissed the charges and then he, the prosecutor and I had lunch lol.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<<   2 >>

join