It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two more tankers have been attacked in the Strait of Hormuz

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There's only one solution for the Persian gulf and the straight of Hormuz. That's the Russian plan for de-escalation, whereby only regional military forces are to patrol the Persian Gulf ...

If not ... If the EU insists with idiotic "Armada" whose GPS don't even work , then you might find out that an armada of missiles is pointed at them, and when another Iranian boat comes to sequestrate a western oil tanker, then I want to see what are yEU dip# and the British going to do !

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Last year the UK made up a big bull# by blaming Russia on Novichock nonsense.
This year the UK made another big bull#, maybe even bigger. The Tanker piracy chaos ... and all of the nonsense is already coming to the brush !

Truth is , that the "EU armada" (HMS Leaking and HMS Handpump) that they seem to want to create, would be completely useless in the Persian gulf, and would simply be able to 'watch carefully' as Iran arrests more ships for violations ! Otherwise what ?? Wanna risk getting one of your ships sunk due to "GPS malfunctions" ... be my guest ...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
History probably won't be your thing however it doesn't imply that you can't get a kick out of a phenomenal utilitarian sword . There are various dreamlands out there which have been made in a lot of detail by the creators. Also, he perceives the gutsy kind of voyage. They essentially don't care for experience

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

ruth is , that the "EU armada" (HMS Leaking and HMS Handpump) that they seem to want to create, would be completely useless in the Persian gulf, and would simply be able to 'watch carefully' as Iran arrests more ships for violations ! Otherwise what ?? Wanna risk getting one of your ships sunk due to "GPS malfunctions" ... be my guest ...

Oh really?

How is the pride of your Navy? Admiral Kuznetsov? Is it fixed yet? No?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Last year the UK made up a big bull# by blaming Russia on Novichock nonsense.

"Last year Russia made up a big bull# by claiming nonsense that their two agents who poisoned the Skripals with Novichok flew to Salisbury from Moscow purely to see it's cathedral's famous 123 m spire."

There - I have fixed that for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

when another Iranian boat comes to sequestrate a western oil tanker,

"when another Iranian boat comes to unlawfully seize a western oil tanker,"

There - I fixed that one for you as well.
edit on 8-8-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join