It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Shocker - Quinnipiac Poll Has Joe Biden Beating President Trump in a 2020 LANDSLIDE.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

log in


posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:35 AM

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tanstaafl

Actually despite common beliefs most politicians keep or at least try to keep most of their campaign promises.
Sorry to break your little heart.

Silly, Silly, Silly, you really are in for a truly rude awakening. I do hope your poor little snowflake heart will withstand the assault coming your way when Trump wins in a landslide (including the popular vote) and we retake the House and gain seats in the Senate.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:36 AM

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tanstaafl

In the land of Oz maybe.

That where you live? Explains a lot.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:51 AM
Polls are fake as F!

Remember all the polling showed Killary would win by a landslide, only to be beat by one instead.

Yeah, same # here leftists making up fake poll results and believing it. They will continue this same bs like they did last time.

The left will make up fake results from polls predominantly from their own side, never once utilizing actual balanced numbers from all sides.

This trend of making up fake news and polls then believing their own lies is no different than 2016.

Worse part is, they want to believe the lie and when it turns out the way they do not want, it's back to President Trump's a cheater when in fact the cheats are the ones who stole Bernie's numbers.

The left never accepts responsibility for their own actions, the right does, but what has the right done lately besides be accused of what the left does?

This is a two party system after all, yet all we hear day to day month to month and year after year is more regurgitation from the left.

Where's the equally spoken voice from other parties? Where's the Conservative regurgitation, the right winger regurgitation or even the Tea Party?

Why is it we only hear from the left?

Because the left is the current shadow government

They can't relinquish control because they need to force people into their way of thinking or else it rubs the lotion on it's skin or gets the hose again.

That's exactly how I see the left. As some control freak threatening a hostage at the bottom of a well.

This problem doesn't go away on its own, so long as ignorant fools can be fooled, the left is a bitter clinger refusing to accept election results.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:23 AM
a reply to: ADVISOR

MSM: Beware of deep-fake photos! -

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:30 AM
a reply to: carewemust

what is the context of the biden photo ?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:30 AM
a reply to: carewemust

what is the context of the biden photo ?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:24 AM
a reply to: tanstaafl

Would you just knock it off.
I didnt make it up genius. Its information thats available to anyone smart enough to look it up.
The only rude thing around here is you.

You bloviated statements do not mean a thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:28 AM
And the polls are also showing

all beating trump in all important Florida.

Better start lighting candles.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:30 AM

edit on 6192019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:41 AM
a reply to: Sillyolme

would these be the same polsters who predicted mrs clinton would win florida ??? asking for a friend

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:54 AM
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Driving the car looking in the rear view mirror are we?

You should try the windshield.... look where your going.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:43 AM
a reply to: Sillyolme

evasiveness noted

now again : would these be the same polsters who predicted mrs clinton would win florida ???

and hey before answering - try a bit of critical thinking

HOW are 5 seperate candidates beating trump in this poll - its not a trick question - its mathematics

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:31 AM

originally posted by: carewemust
June 12, 2019

Pollsters say they have tweaked their algorithms, in order to prevent the disaster they experienced in 2016, when they gave candidate Donald Trump only a 3% chance of winning. (Hillary Clinton was given a 97% chance of winning, right up to election day.)

So, here is what the newly reprogrammed polling software is predicting, if the 2020 Presidential election were held today...

Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Trump by 13 points nationally, according to the latest Quinnipiac University survey.

In a national head-to-head matchup, the poll found Biden taking 53 percent against 40 percent for Trump, with the poll's assistant director describing it as a "landslide" margin.

Five other Democratic contenders also lead the president: Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) hold healthy leads over Trump, with Sanders up by 9 points, Harris ahead by 8 and Warren leading by 7.

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) lead Trump by 5 points, with each posting a 47 to 42 split.

“It’s a long 17 months to Election Day, but Joe Biden is ahead by landslide proportions,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.



Well, it looks like AMERICANS HAVE SPOKEN. They want a return to the "good old days" of Obama-Biden!

Americans obviously want higher taxes, countries ripping us off, a weaker military, drugs/people flowing in freely from Mexico, high unemployment & welfare dependency, along with evil corporations once again being regulated/taxed into leaving the USA.

According to the esteemed polling experts at Quinnipiac University, American voters prefer a President who will not only turn back the clock, but one who gropes, kisses, fondles, and sniffs people of all ages, to show his affection.

President Trump should just call it quits, and get his family/businesses out of the United States. After Biden-Abrams take over, America will quickly become the world's next shi't-hole nation...or worse.


7.21.2022 Hindsight

Quinnipiac was correct.


Co-Conspirator with the "Election Fraud Organization" Joe Biden bragged about?


posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 05:01 PM

originally posted by: Analbumcover
Do people still believe polls?

Weren't they already proven irrelevant?

Some polls worked well in 2020. Better than they did with the 2022 midterm elections.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

log in