It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker - Quinnipiac Poll Has Joe Biden Beating President Trump in a 2020 LANDSLIDE.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The catch is that they didn't disclose that they polled the dead and those who voted for Clinton in the last election.

And still only has Biden ahead 13 points?

edit on 12/6/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We need to make sure that the silent majority goes out and votes the rest of the liberals out...
edit on 12-6-2019 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: ketsuko
The catch is that they didn't disclose that they polled the dead and those who voted for Clinton in the last election.

And still only has Biden ahead 13 points?

They had to make it look somewhat honest. That's why they polled people who voted Clinton. Some of them will be voting for Trump this time around.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Spin...

If the poll was in favor of Trump, it's doubtful you'd be trying to discredit it by saying they have "tweaked their algorithms" (which neither article mentions) and that the polls were so terribly off in 2016.

You do both articles a disservice, your OP doesn't even discuss the article. It's tired digs at the opposition which the article isn't about...so lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If they were rigging these polls, I feel like it they'd make it a much closer race. You don't want your side to think you've got it in a landslide because then people wont show up to vote, and lets be honest. Joe Biden isnt going to motivate any new people to get out and vote, there isnt any excitement from the youth or whats left of the middleground for Biden.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
No, I'm no polling expert, but I seem to remember that the polls predicted a Clinton win last time.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

It's also very, very early. The Democrat candidates have barely begun to get out in the press and make themselves known in any real way, and the press certainly isn't going to help with that process.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Or the cia/fbi/obama administration spying and leaking fake news stories against him?

edit on 12/6/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Wasn't that one of those you can vote as many times as you want polls?
You know the real numbers were not 98 to 1 Clinton. It was very heavy to Clinton but not that heavy.
Petty grievances like this really dont help.
Neither do your attempts to gather up a gang against me.

Fake polls
Grassy knolls
Fbi moles
Dont matter trump wins 2020

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Do you think I have a problem acknowledging that I was AutumnWitch? Its not like its against T&C to create another account if you've been banned you know.

Oh dam
Banned you say ?
No save spells worked i guess ?
Lol went from practicing the dark arts to "i thought i could make a difference"
How hilarious is that!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Boy, it sure is fun watching the psychopaths fight over who gets to control us. It shows how much they care.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

When Does an OBVIOUS LIE Become a Very OBVIOUS Lie ? Answer , when the MSM Says So .............

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
good god.... the democrat polls doing the HRC delusion/shoo-in crap again---- talk about insanity !

2016 surprise by Anti-Democrats once again.... note that I am suggesting that it won't need a candidate Trump to upend the Democrats like last election.... I maintain that probably even Pence could win in a head-to-head vote versus Biden

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I Am More Popular than You here on ATS . I Took a Poll , and I Won . Believe Me ?..................)_

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Poll manulipulation goes back to WW2.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

And the only poll that actually matters is the last one on election day when the votes are counted.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Screw that.. voting for Andrew Yang, someone who actually lists their objectives and is looking to combat things like automation.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

You know the real numbers were not 98 to 1 Clinton. It was very heavy to Clinton but not that heavy.

I literally posted a screenshot of huff post pollsters tweet stating 98% Clinton 1% Trump, yet here you are denying reality. You do realize this is why nobody takes you serious right? You do it to yourself...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghaleon12
Spin...
If the poll was in favor of Trump, it's doubtful you'd be trying to discredit it by saying they have "tweaked their algorithms" (which neither article mentions) and that the polls were so terribly off in 2016.

All the major pollsters (except IBD/TIPP which is the most accurate for Prez elections) admit they were very wrong in 2016. I call it "tweaking", but they say they're making significant adjustments for 2020.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: trb71

The pollsters are colluding with 90% of the media to make Biden a landslide winner EARLY, to send a message to most of the 24 other Democrats in the Presidential race, also. "Give it up! Get behind Biden", is the message.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join