It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deepstate changes tactics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
With all the high and very high profile deaths/murders of late is the deepstate changing tactics by actually murdering their own to try and make trump look like he's one of them thus turning his supporters against him.

They know if they just assassinate Trump all hell will break loose uncontrollably. The country would never accept another JFK senario.

Is there any depths they won't stoop to to regain the reigns.

Two the latest. How many high profile now. Will HC be next?

edit on 10-6-2019 by CthruU because: mistake removal

edit on 10-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I'm failing to see how those deaths reflect on Trump in any way.

Have you come across some information that would lead you to believe this?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The deep state has to get rid of anyone that can implement them. The people they will get rid of are not innocent, but some innocents need to be killed just to throw off the detection of the ones that are being thrown under the bus by the deep state.

Deceivers cover their tracks. We have not seen people that Trump has commented against winding up dead. If someone says something contradictory to the White House right now, he just blasts them with words. That is not presidential policy in the Democratic world, they throw people under the bus and people wind up missing or dead. Sort of how Kim does things.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Are you referring to the GOP senators that both were shot dead in the past few days? Or are there also some dem critters as well?
edit on 10-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So how do we identify the deep staters so we can wipe them from the face of the earth?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
So how do we identify the deep staters so we can wipe them from the face of the earth?

Easy.

They like pizza, get their news from CNN or FOX, have TDS in varying levels of affliction and hate Murica.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: olaru12

Easy.

They like pizza, get their news from CNN or FOX, have TDS in varying levels of affliction and hate Murica.

And now they are murdering politicians. We need to do something...and fast!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm locked and loaded for the civil war.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It's just chit chat and a thought to give us all a new spin on the same old topics.

Likely a smokescreen before the real agenda which will likely be HC, after all she's getting to hot to handle and info releases are threatning to blow it all sky high.

It will be interesting to see if she cops it real soon. I predict she will.

What was that tom cruise movie where he was after the human prisoner, 6 murders to hide 1 to get the company etc, i can't think of it's name right now for the life of me.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Odd choice of Forum for this...but, 'Spot On'.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Odd choice of Forum for this...but, 'Spot On'.

I wanted to keep it simple and not create to many hard end disputes.

What would have been a better option and maybe a mod can swap it out then.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The Firm? That was a book before it was a movie.

edit on 10-6-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The deep state has to get rid of anyone that can implement them. The people they will get rid of are not innocent, but some innocents need to be killed just to throw off the detection of the ones that are being thrown under the bus by the deep state.

Deceivers cover their tracks. We have not seen people that Trump has commented against winding up dead. If someone says something contradictory to the White House right now, he just blasts them with words. That is not presidential policy in the Democratic world, they throw people under the bus and people wind up missing or dead. Sort of how Kim does things.

Bring me the piranhas- kim style.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

The Firm? That was a book before it was a movie.

Thankyou that was doing my head in.

But no " Jack Reacher" Cheers.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
It's just chit chat and a thought to give us all a new spin on the same old topics.

Likely a smokescreen before the real agenda which will likely be HC, after all she's getting to hot to handle and info releases are threatning to blow it all sky high.

What was that tom cruise movie where he was after the human prisoner, 6 murders to hide 1 to get the company etc, i can't think of it's name right now for the life of me.

Jack Reacher I think it was. I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how many times that has happened with all the mass shootings?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What we need is a good old fashioned witch hunt.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well i don't know for example the detectives/police cheifs and so ons political allegiances but end of day they worked for the system.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Are you referring to the GOP senators that both were shot dead in the past few days? Or are there also some dem critters as well?

Good call, thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla

Jack Reacher I think it was. I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how many times that has happened with all the mass shootings?

Yes you saved me thanks, going to bed before i write anything else stupid in my tiredness.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

With all the high and very high profile deaths/murders of late is the deepstate changing tactics by actually murdering their own to try and make trump look like he's one of them thus turning his supporters against him.

They know if they just assassinate Trump all hell will break loose uncontrollably. The country would never accept another JFK senario.

Is there any depths they won't stoop to to regain the reigns.

Two the latest. How many high profile now.

How do you know Trump isn't one of them? Wouldn't it be the ultimate deception to have people wasting their time chasing phantoms like this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join