It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Leak of the Century video.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Where to begin ?

There are not that many people I trust with regards to UFO stuff but Richard Dolan and George Knapp are two that I will take the time to listen to. Can they be fooled or hoodwinked surely they can but I consider them some of the best at trying to peal back the layers of this stuff.

Richard has just put out a video claiming UFO LEAK OF THE CENTURY which goes over documents he has finally received called the Admiral Wilson Notes. He claims that much in the notes he has known about for several years but did not have the documents to back up the claims.. Well he has them now and goes through the key points. MJ-12, one UFO intact for reverse engineering, which is run by a private defense contractor. Wilson was head of the DIA and legally had oversight but was told to piss off as he had no need to know..

The following is not a fast smooth video that Richard usually produces as he will talk and then pull up the documents as he is careful to not misspeak IMO. We have some members who really like this stuff so for you enjoy..
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I listen to Richards free you tube channel every week,To go full time into this work he has my respect another great and intresting talk how important these documents are time will tell.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I wish he would get to the point instead of using 45 min to explain something that can be explained in 10

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Wife and I watched it live yesterday. It was quite detailed and compelling. Bottom line, a defnse contractor has been busy trying to reverse engineer a crashed and recoveed UFO since at leaast the 1980's. They report that progress hs been painfully slow as of 1997.

I am with you in my regard for Dolan Knapp. I would put the probabilities of this report being accurate at sgnificantly greater than 50%. However, I am unsure as to the significnce of all this because theinformtion is seriously dated. We cant know at this time the extent to which any progress has been made in the reverse engineering. I doubt it has been sufficiently successful to have resulted in human cretion of the tic-taac UFO's which means, in the final analysis, we're screwed.
edit on 9-6-2019 by TonyS because: eta

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

CASH GRABBB!!! As soon as he mentioned Greer, and EdMItchell, and TTSA he lost all credibility.

I watched a video once of Greer taking a group of people who paid for a tour of UFOs into the woods and up to a large clearing, where he claimed there was an invisible UFO parked.

These people are selling stories. Made up stories. The fact that there are gov personel involved, and still not one shred of evidence for anything they have said, should be an eye opener.

Why do you follow these people? What reason do you have to believe in what they are saying? Name one single thing that could count as convincing material. (Anectodal witness stories don’t count as convincing)
edit on 9-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

CASH GRABBB!!! As soon as he mentioned Greer, and EdMItchell, and TTSA he lost all credibility.

I watched a video once of Greer taking a group of people who paid for a tour of UFOs into the woods and up to a large clearing, where he claimed there was an invisible UFO parked.

These people are selling stories. Made up stories. The fact that there are gov personel involved, and still not one shred of evidence for anything they have said, should be an eye opener.

Why do you follow these people? What reason do you have to believe in what they are saying? Name one single thing that could count as convincing material. (Anectodal witness stories don’t count as convincing)

When greer first came out he did have some high level meetings with the cia and others,so is credible,now hes lost his way.
edit on 9-6-2019 by Darren05 because: lag

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

So witnesses don't count.

A rather good way to keep from acknowledging that something is indeed out there and an explanation would be nice...

Let me ask this another way.

I've personally had 5 different UFO encounters in my life, all of them with multiple witnesses besides myself.

Not "a blinking light in the sky" or "it could be a comet or weather balloon" encounters, but multi-minute "I can describe every detail" ones.

As a child I touched one.

Now, I would really like to know the actual explanation of these things... our stuff, their stuff, if so who is "they"?

So to you is my search into the "what are they?" question just pointless and I'm dreaming it all up?

Honestly curious.

edit on 9-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Eye witnesses don't count for much, I know.

Who the I witness is counts. Andrew Jackson supposedly met the famous ghost the Bell Witch after reports had been rampant and he investigated. Still could have been a faked thing but there is a huge history behind the Witch story and at least one movie based on the supposedly true story.

I went to College with a descendant of this haunted family and did some research into the story. I still think it could be fake but the story lives on for 150 years so far.
www.bellwitch.org...

edit on 9-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So witnesses don't count.

A rather good way to keep from acknowledging that something is indeed out there and an explanation would be nice...

Let me ask this another way.

I've personally had 5 different UFO encounters in my life, all of them with multiple witnesses besides myself.

Not "a blinking light in the sky" or "it could be a comet or weather balloon" encounters, but multi-minute "I can describe every detail" ones.

As a child I touched one.

Now, I would really like to know the actual explanation of these things... our stuff, their stuff, if so who is "they"?

So to you is my search into the "what are they?" question just pointless and I'm dreaming it all up?

Honestly curious.

I think there are very good reasons to ignore a vast amount of eye witness accounts on this subject. Considering that this has been in the forefront of pop culture since the 40’s.

Or should we never accept any extraordinary claim without significant means to back it up? I’m not keen on that and i’m sure you aren’t either.

As far as your claims. They are not credible in the slightest bit to me. I call shenanigans and i insist you prove them, or i will simply dismiss you as someone who can’t distinguish fantasy from reality. There are plenty of those people floating around making absurd claims without the means to back them up, or the education to convice me that you are credible.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Doctor Steven Greer...Off

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I honestly don't care what you think about my experiences.

I have never detailed them online, I seek no fame or followers for them and much of the details will go to the grave with me, so it doesn't matter anyways.

I also understand why people are reluctant to even speak of their experiences because of the ridicule you recieve when you do say anything.

Not what I asked, however.

What I asked is if others such as yourself who have not had the experience would just write me off as delusional.

You answered the question, so thanks.

edit on 9-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Now all they need to do is take Davis and everyone involved to the Congress to testify and notify media when it's about to happen. If it's going to stay on the youtube it will die like everything else.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I have never detailed them online, I seek no fame or followers for them and much of the details will go to the grave with me, so it doesn't matter anyways.

I also understand why people are reluctant to even speak of their experiences because of the ridicule you recieve when you do say anything.

What I asked is if others such as yourself who have not had the experience would just write me off as delusional.

Why shouldn’t write you off as delusional? You literally just detailed a fake meeting and touching of an extraterrestrial being.

And when I asked for you to back up this claim, you say you don’t care if I believe you or not. So I just take you at your word and I won’t believe you and it shouldn’t hurt your feelings.
edit on 9-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I on the other hand, do not right you off as delusional. I hope I in no way conveyed that image to you. I find you inspirational to be fair to the facts.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I wish he would get to the point instead of using 45 min to explain something that can be explained in 10

That is Richard Dolan for you.. He who made it its living to write and report on Ufo stuff wanted to make sure that everybody would understand how significant and true this information is. Every detail about the information and from where it comes is important for him to share with the world...he just wants to be thorough. And that is not a bad quality when it comes to subject matter like this.

edit on 9/6/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Why shouldn’t write you off as delusional? You literally just detailed a fake meeting and touching of an extraterrestrial being.

And when I asked for you to back up this claim, you say you don’t care if I believe you or not. So I just take you at your word and I won’t believe you and it shouldn’t hurt your feelings.

You seem more worked up about this than I am... LOL.

I never said I touched an alien being... it was a craft.

This isn't something I think about a lot because it honestly doesn't matter... it doesn't influence my life and there is nothing I can do about it anyways.

I do find it interesting though that a witness to something and a testimony is enough to throw someone in jail for life...

But multiple witnesses of an incident should just be dismissed out of turn because of the subject.

Perhaps this is why it isn't looked into more or why more isn't known about it publicly.

The population has been programmed to react with shock, anger and dismissiveness about the topic itself. Thus keeping the topic shut down.

As for me again, I will probably never get an answer on the question "are they us, or them? And if them, then what are they?"

Mostly, it seems, because of people like you.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Copy of the supposed leaked Docs AKA The Admiral Wilson Notes:

imgur.com...

Hardly leak of the century, more like Hearsay of the week.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I agree with you there and feel disappointed that Dolan is buying much of that stuff Greer comes up with. He sells himself short and is losing credibillity when backing too many of Greers "experiences".

And I am sorry to say that I am completely done with Edgar Mitchells stuff. I am aware that he passed on but it always felt he ouzes CIA out of every bodycavity and lost me after watching how he showed Bart Sibrel the way out.... is not an astronaut worthy and did confirm to me something is not okay with the moonlandings. The only way that such intelligent people are willing to lie is because someone has convinced him he is doing the right thing when protecting the national security of the USA. And with that mindset these people are able to live with themselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I despise Greer, but Dolan was going over the events which lead to the Wilson meno being made. He was stating facts.
Stating facts is a weird way of losing credibility.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnotherHoax
Copy of the supposed leaked Docs AKA The Admiral Wilson Notes:

imgur.com...

Hardly leak of the century, more like Hearsay of the week.

With such a creative name, we might think all your posts related to truthiness factors will seem tin foil hat related. Hearsay doesn't mean it is fact or not.

edit on 9-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join