It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Leak of the Century video.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Sorry to bust your bubble but Dolan is a sell-out shill as well.

When he put his name behind the fake-as-hell Roswell slide and partnered with Jaime Mussan the game was up.

George Knapp is an entertainer as well and his practice in journalism has given him the charisma and trustability to continue to sell non-sense and fairy tales to the gullible.

These guys aren't truthseekers out here for the public good they are professional speakers on the UFO/paranormal circuit that pull down 6 figures a year.

Also, this "leak" is fake as well.

The Admiral said 11 years ago he never even bothered to investigate UFOs at all.

11 years ago.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

You have absolutely no way to prove that anything Lumenari said was "faked". That is your opinion.
As far as I am concerned, anything is possible, and to write someone off as a kook simply because they haven't provided pictures and crystal clear video and blah blah blah the second you demand it - is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: 727Sky

CASH GRABBB!!! As soon as he mentioned Greer, and EdMItchell, and TTSA he lost all credibility.

I despise Greer, but Dolan was going over the events which lead to the Wilson meno being made. He was stating facts.
Stating facts is a weird way of losing credibility.
I am ok with the facts of the matter, but if he is citing people like Greer and not pointing out the absurd claims he makes and his obvious grabs for cash, then i will not take him seriously. Also, this is not Dolan first statement. He has said a bunch of stupid stuff before.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slinki
a reply to: Woodcarver

You have absolutely no way to prove that anything Lumenari said was "faked". That is your opinion.
As far as I am concerned, anything is possible, and to write someone off as a kook simply because they haven't provided pictures and crystal clear video and blah blah blah the second you demand it - is ridiculous.
I don’t have to prove that his claims are fake. That is not how that works.

He makes claims, he should support them.

Why would you think anything is possible? Surely there is some boundary that you are not willing to accept. And if that boundary is anything less than credible evidence, then your opinion is worth as much as his claims.
edit on 9-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
Wife and I watched it live yesterday. It was quite detailed and compelling. Bottom line, a defnse contractor has been busy trying to reverse engineer a crashed and recoveed UFO since at leaast the 1980's. They report that progress hs been painfully slow as of 1997.

Thankyou very much for posting that summary! You saved me an hour.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

As soon as he mentioned Greer...

Dodgy Greer, dodgy Mitchell, dodgy TTSA's same-old-same-old names from the past; some severely dodgy. Most beginning with good intentions before inevitably dodgified. Dolan is yet another one losing his way quickly after an auspicious start.

FRESH faces are needed now, and TOUGH questioning from REAL journalists untainted by any of the above.

To paraphrase Travis Bickle, "Someday a real journalist will come and wash all these UFO scams off the streets."

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What's real to you might not be shared with what's real with the human collective. You seem quite defensive. We all come here because we genuinely want to know about what the phenomenon that is taking place is. For those who haven't had your experience, looking for proof beyond what can be manipulated is reasonable, no? Humans can and do lie for all manor of reasons, it should be unreasonable to expect complete belief of otherworldly claims.

We all want to know what's out there...

a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

edit on 9-6-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   
www.youtube.com...

When they figure out how to do this then they will be able to build their own Neuroganic Craft---my word---yes----lol---oh yes----.Hint.Philosophers Stone is real..

Sorry...not sure how I triple posted.Mybad.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Also, this "leak" is fake as well.

The Admiral said 11 years ago he never even bothered to investigate UFOs at all.

11 years ago.

The admiral needs to find out who forged his signature on the documents Dolan presented in the video then, me thinks !

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

CASH GRABBB!!! As soon as he mentioned Greer, and EdMItchell, and TTSA he lost all credibility.

I watched a video once of Greer taking a group of people who paid for a tour of UFOs into the woods and up to a large clearing, where he claimed there was an invisible UFO parked.

These people are selling stories. Made up stories. The fact that there are gov personel involved, and still not one shred of evidence for anything they have said, should be an eye opener.

Why do you follow these people? What reason do you have to believe in what they are saying? Name one single thing that could count as convincing material. (Anectodal witness stories don’t count as convincing)

So witnesses don't count.

A rather good way to keep from acknowledging that something is indeed out there and an explanation would be nice...

Let me ask this another way.

I've personally had 5 different UFO encounters in my life, all of them with multiple witnesses besides myself.

Not "a blinking light in the sky" or "it could be a comet or weather balloon" encounters, but multi-minute "I can describe every detail" ones.

As a child I touched one.

Now, I would really like to know the actual explanation of these things... our stuff, their stuff, if so who is "they"?

So to you is my search into the "what are they?" question just pointless and I'm dreaming it all up?

Honestly curious.

The "Anectodal witness stories don’t count as convincing" is simply a way to discredit legitimate experiences. It's an arrogant position and basically intellectually dishonest while masquerading as "hard science". What a joke. n thousands of courtrooms every single day, eyewitness testimony is often all there is to prove or disprove a claim. Eyewitness testimony is a legitimate means of getting at the truth and drawing conclusions.

Oh wait. "Science needs more than testimony". My response: this isn't about science at this point. This is a sociological event every time it happens and not primarily a scientific one. There are beings interacting with humans and until we find out who/what/why we should focus on the sociological aspect of this. Once we learn about this, we can try to get physical evidence. That evidence, however, may be difficult to get even if we figure out who is watching us. It is likely that the phenomena transcends our current understanding of physics and is a very bizarre and fantastic arena that we have NO understanding of. At this point in human achievement, we are sadly and embarrassingly primitive compared to what there is out there.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I watched a video once of Greer taking a group of people who paid for a tour of UFOs into the woods and up to a large clearing, where he claimed there was an invisible UFO parked.

These people are selling stories. Made up stories. The fact that there are gov personel involved, and still not one shred of evidence for anything they have said, should be an eye opener.

Why do you follow these people? What reason do you have to believe in what they are saying? Name one single thing that could count as convincing material. (Anectodal witness stories don’t count as convincing)

So witnesses don't count.

A rather good way to keep from acknowledging that something is indeed out there and an explanation would be nice...

Let me ask this another way.

I've personally had 5 different UFO encounters in my life, all of them with multiple witnesses besides myself.

Not "a blinking light in the sky" or "it could be a comet or weather balloon" encounters, but multi-minute "I can describe every detail" ones.

As a child I touched one.

Now, I would really like to know the actual explanation of these things... our stuff, their stuff, if so who is "they"?

So to you is my search into the "what are they?" question just pointless and I'm dreaming it all up?

Honestly curious.

Aside from material evidence Witnesses are all that matters.

Been there done that....and I was on a MASSIVE BATTLESHIP run by MILITARY HUMANS who are NOT indigenous to Earth but are a part of the Greater Universal Humanity....also on a crappy tin-can Saucer.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

As far as your claims. They are not credible in the slightest bit to me. I call shenanigans and i insist you prove them, or i will simply dismiss you as someone who can’t distinguish fantasy from reality. There are plenty of those people floating around making absurd claims without the means to back them up, or the education to convice me that you are credible.

There seem to be an equal if not greater number of people with just enough knowledge of the scientific method to become rabidly contrarian. If you consider eyewitness testimony to be inherently unreliable then most people in prison need to be set free. The testimony of a witness is evidence. Sure it needs corroboration, but it is not inherently unreliable. And we're not exactly talking about scientifically repeatable experiments. Look at it this way:

We can't predict earthquakes. We can identify areas that are more prone to earthquake activity, based upon the fault lines predicted by the plate tectonic theory of geological change, but as far as the where and when, we simply have no clue. So we set up seismometers all over the planet to measure seismic activity. It is only AFTER the earthquake that we can analyze the data our seismometers recorded and refine our hypothesis as to accurately predicting where and when an earthquake will occur, and ultimately what causes earthquakes. This is the state of ufology.

We can't predict where and when sightings occur, and we have no flipping clue what they are, but we know that people see them. Even highly trained, depressingly sober military pilots see them and report having seen them. Military optics, to include radar, have recorded them flying in our skies, with eyewitness pilot accounts corroborating the recorded data. It is a real phenomenon, make no mistake.

When you say things like "As far as your claims[,] [t]hey are not credible in the slightest bit to me. I call shenanigans and [I] insist you prove them, or I will simply dismiss you as someone who can't distinguish fantasy from reality." I get the feeling that you are the one who is deluded. What you are doing is called an Argument from Ignorance, a classic logical fallacy. It boils down to saying "what you say is impossible because I have no knowledge of its possibility." That's not how knowledge works though. You can't prove a negative, and in your mind because you have no knowledge of it, you've proved it to be impossible. It's a scary place to be, in my mind. It means you're shut off to possibility, and are limiting your existence to the meager offerings available via our crude sensory organs.

Let me ask you, honestly, what is it about the possibility of UFOs that offends you so much, to the point that you're willing to talk rudely to people insisting that they didn't see what they saw? Is it your level of education? Or is it hubris? It speaks to a certain insecurity, in that you've constructed for yourself a model of the universe in your mind, and yet have the gall to assert that your mind has a sufficient capacity to engulf it all. None of us have such a mind. We're primates. We eat bugs if that's what's available. Get over yourself.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Sorry to bust your bubble but Dolan is a sell-out shill as well.

When he put his name behind the fake-as-hell Roswell slide and partnered with Jaime Mussan the game was up.

Don't you dare. Don't you dare besmirch Dolan based upon that debacle. Before AND after the conference Dolan made it clear to anyone who bothered to read his blog that he DIDN'T KNOW whether the slides were anomalous, but it's always worth looking into. Jesus Tap Dancing Christ. He never "put his name behind" it, he agreed to do a talk and be a presenter, nothing more, nothing less. Freaking, up until that point Maussan was a respected ufologist, a journalist that people trusted with their accounts, a person who was willing to suspend his disbelief in order to get to the truth. That is what you, and I, and ALL of us should aspire to.

Jaime got played, and Dolan had the misfortune of being present. Would you like to assert that there isn't a concentrated effort to trivialize the subject of UFOs? I would be more than happy to supply counter arguments to that assertion, should you be so willing.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Thank you for clearing things up!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Dolan put his name on it when he signed and cashed that check.

Your claim that, "Jaime got played" is laughable at best to those that are familiar with the work of Senor Mussan.

If you really look at what has been presented here you'll see the truth.

A nothing burger sold at super sized prices.

Another 6 figure tour on the UFO conference/book sales circuit.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

Anything is possible including elementals, tricksters, angels and demons... And the deeper you dive the more convoluted the phenomenon gets.

Anyone who is serious about researching the alien question has to dive into the occult rabbit hole, because the two are relatable.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

You sully the image of Matthew Broderick sir, unless you're actually Matthew Broderick, in which case you sully yourself. You don't find it suspicious that clearer images, likely from the negatives, of the slides in question surfaced days after the conference in question? Images which discredited Moussan and effectively marked his exit from the field? The originals of the slides which, days earlier, he basically staked his reputation on by claiming they depicted an E.T.? How stupid do you think the guy is? You don't do a cash grab then go out in a blaze of glory. That's not good business. It is my opinion that Jaime thought the slides were the real deal, and someone encouraged him to believe so, and that same someone leaked the originals, in a coordinated effort to publicly disgrace Moussan.

In any case, Dolan had nothing to do with it. From his perspective a colleague was asking him to do a quick blurb, a book plug, then announce the reveal. He stated in his blog that he was reluctant to accept the offer, but did it because what kind of historian would he be if he balked at being present for a substantial find. I tend to agree. And this sort of stuff happens all the time, the bait and switch. If Dolan is an historian specializing in the field of ufology, then even if it turns out to be a dud it is a matter of interest to him. You cannot deny that the Maussan pay-per-view is a significant event in the history of ufology. It was a scandal, and upset, an example of the lengths people will go to either keep the story alive, or keep the story quiet, or some combination thereof. As an academic, Dolan was exactly where he should have been. Surprised you don't realize that.
edit on 10-6-2019 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join