It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Docs Show Navy Got 'UFO' Patent Granted By Warning Of Similar Chinese Tech Advances

U.S. Navy gets patent on an aerospace technology that is eerily similar to a string of UFOs described by fighter pilots.

A technology patented by an aerospace engineer working at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) describes a 'hybrid' craft that is capable of flying at breakneck speeds in the air, water, and even space using an unprecedented electromagnetic propulsion system.

On the other hand, some may say that this could be proof of two superpowers struggling to mimic the capabilities of something they are observing, but do not fully understand on a technological level. Considering all the unknowns, all possibilities are worth examining. But taking the information surrounding this patent at face value, it seems to point further to the possibility that the technology could indeed be manmade.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Hhmmm...

Damn, is Bill Bar Corrupt Also? – DOJ Files New ‘Last Minute’ Motion to Keep Comey FBI Memo Content Hidden From Public…

theconservativetreehouse.com... rom-public/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Encouraging talk but discouraging actions from this new attorney-general.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Talking about 'Technology', the following is worth considering ?? After what is said to have occurred this week;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
We just had another massive #ing earthquake

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Holy Moly, think I just felt another earthquake, I'm afraid to turn on the TV....geez...damm....

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

It may be new to some but I've known about it since the late 90s and actually seen some of the submarine cables being installed undersea.

www.youtube.com...

www.submarinecablemap.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Holy Moly, think I just felt another earthquake, I'm afraid to turn on the TV....geez...damm....

[Q] update:
7.1 Ridgecrest

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hhmmm...

Damn, is Bill Bar Corrupt Also? – DOJ Files New ‘Last Minute’ Motion to Keep Comey FBI Memo Content Hidden From Public…

Note: Everything James Comey is to be taken with Q glasses on full tint. He's not done. If he hasn't flipped, he will be the last because he does the most damage.

I will not be surprised if he turns out to be a gray or white hat.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Same location as yesterday???

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Same location as yesterday???

Looks like it 😨

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Patents abandoned today by St Clair, John Q.

Remote viewing amplifier
An apparatus which enhances the ability of a person to perform remote viewing by connecting the human spiritual eye to the tetrahedral geometry of subspace.

Triangular spacecraft
A spacecraft having a triangular hull with vertical electrostatic line charges on each corner that produce a horizontal electric field parallel to the sides of the hull. This field, interacting with a plane wave emitted by antennas on the side of the hull, generates a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion.

Full body teleportation system
A pulsed gravitational wave wormhole generator system that teleports a human being through hyperspace from one location to another.

Permanent magnet propulsion system
This invention is a propulsion system for a train that uses permanent magnets mounted on a rotating iron cylindrical plate carrying a radial current in order to create a spacetime curvature distortion which pulls the locomotive along the track.

Water energy generator
A water energy generator that generates electricity using a magnetic vortex wormhole generator and a water injector/vacuum chamber to produce low density hyperspace energy that causes the hydrogen atoms of water molecules to decay into electron pairs.

Electric dipole spacecraft
This invention is a rotating spacecraft that produces an electric dipole on four rotating spherical conducting domes perturbing a uniform spherical electric field to create a magnetic moment interacting with the gradient of a magnetic field that generates a lift force on the hull.

Who is Inventor John Quincy St. Clair?
No one has been able to figure out who this man is.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

We're still getting aftershocks, feeling queasy

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Trump doesn't believe in aliens at the moment, but he has an open mind about it.

www.foxnews.com...

Sounds like me.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If the "BOOMS' are in fact DUMB destruction the Qclock lines up rather close depending on time...

4-5 to 4-6

Worth keeping an Qye on.

29 drops with BOOM

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So if ever there is a time to reconcile our reality, it's now. I'd be lying if I said that I'm not kinda scared and freaked, c'mon GOD, Please make this transition as painless as possible for the masses, and PLEASE show mercy on those of us that have been " tested" so painfully.

If God = Q = Us ...then somewhere in the middle, balance is what we seek. lol, as I read that back, it sounds so trite, IDK, I'm trying soo hard to make Peace with loss that Nothing will ever make better.

Anyways, might have figured out where Dash's " My body is ready " inspiration may have come from, LOL, and PJ's avatar. When we hear the song " let's get it on " we immediately think it's about sex, and hey, it probably is at a certain level. But if we get our minds out of the bedroom, this is kinda a deep song. My sister and I used to dance to this song and make up dance routines, it truly didn't even occur to us this was a sexual song, that we understood anyways.

So at 3:06, that Tesla number, is a part of this song that was cut out of the airwaves at the time, anyways maybe I'm tripping, did I get it right Dash ?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

Hhmmm...

Note: Everything James Comey is to be taken with Q glasses on full tint. He's not done. If he hasn't flipped, he will be the last because he does the most damage.

I will not be surprised if he turns out to be a gray or white hat.

Re: theconservativetreehouse.com... from-public/

The article was about BARR. I think you're saying BARR is protecting James Comey because Comey is a Gray or White hat?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I am glad you brought that up. Pokey Joe's avatar has worried me for months! I keep seeing this man smiling and saying "my body is ready" I never wanted to mention it but..WTH is that all about?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Major Damage being reported on the Naval Weapons Station. Magnitude 6.9 1/2 mile deep 5 miles North of Ridgecrest.
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

What are the chances that we're in an "unforeseen" new type of war?

Last week the the Russian sub incident...this week major tremors at China Lake??

Tit for Tat?..

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

6.9 is the real deal. Tracking Forest Service chopper in the area right now. N407KC. Look at that track for those with FlightRadar app.

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join