It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis has been discovered?!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Don't see why not. She should have enough contacts to get people in Mauritania to help get the firman for a site if one was identified. That kind of thing saves you months and months of wrong turns.

Each team member would be required to pass a specialized background check.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
here's another gis tool. the pattern matching search is impressive.
descarteslabs

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Now that you brought up the "Caravans" and requiring stops, you just have to wonder. Show me other examples of this design along those caravan routs, and, why would they build two of them just 5 miles apart? And two of them, just 2 miles apart? You would think they knew the routs rather well. 2 miles, 5 miles a day?

Possibly because the wells dried up... as they do, you know.

In this case, without being able to go to the area and talk with the people and check historical records, all one can say is that there are two structures that are two miles apart. We don't know when they were made or if they're contemporary with each other and if they were built in the past 80 years or not. The design is consistent with animal pens used and built in the area. you've already shown us satellite photos of farm houses that are currently inhabited and producing crops and which have this same type and size of boundary fencing on the property.

And since I don't know the caravan routes, I'm not really sure if these are animal pens for caravans. It has been mentioned by others as a possibility and I accept that some of them may indeed be that.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

you've already shown us satellite photos of farm houses that are currently inhabited and producing crops and which have this same type and size of boundary fencing on the property.
I don't believe I have, at least in the area of the Eye. As we both have stated in the past its going to require "Boots on the Ground" to get any conformation.

I have shown many Wadi's with crops growing, this is true. This imply's someone must be tending these areas. Through the available images that show the timeline some of these areas prosper and some, do not.

And since I don't know the caravan routes, I'm not really sure if these are animal pens for caravans
True. So how do these "Other People" know what these are? Going back again to, there is nothing in the history books to compare to, or argue against. So "Animal pens" is only a possibility, but low probability considering there are no observable sources for water. The distance between the structures would be a great consideration, especially since there is no infrastructure one might expect to see considering the volume of traffic that would be involved. There are no observable sources of food for the livestock to eat while in these "Pens".

Water, is the limiting factor. If there is no water, then, there is no life possible. And if there is no technology to reach that water, there will be no settlements. "Drilling" for water is a very recent invention.

The design is consistent with animal pens used and built in the area.
Please point to your examples.

Everything in life, must be logical. And the narrative that is supplied for this area, is illogical. And the belief in it is borderline "Religious" where evidence is not considered but belief in the narrative is. Then, you have the "Priests" of this religious narrative. Logic must be the priority. Then comes the possibilities.

When it comes to the Subject of Plato's Atlantis there are two primary possibilities. One, it is just a myth, and as you know, there is no possible evidence that can be found to support it. Or Two, the story is based in some type of truth, where evidence can be found to support the the truths that might be contained. As an extension to the second there is the possibility that there is a "Priesthood" who work not to enlighten the reality of Plato's Atlantis, but to conceal it, and even distort and or disguise that evidence. Its up to each individual to assign the probabilities to the above.

And since I don't know the caravan routes, I'm not really sure if these are animal pens for caravans. It has been mentioned by others as a possibility and I accept that some of them may indeed be that.

And what evidence do you supply to support your acceptance? There must be some book, manuscript that mentions these caravan routs and their stopping points. Quadane is mentioned as one of these stops. But that is 15.5 miles from the closest Pen. Would that be a logical option?? Quadane, has water. The "Eye" does not.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

When it comes to the Subject of Plato's Atlantis there are two primary possibilities. One, it is just a myth, and as you know, there is no possible evidence that can be found to support it. Or Two, the story is based in some type of truth, where evidence can be found to support the the truths that might be contained. As an extension to the second there is the possibility that there is a "Priesthood" who work not to enlighten the reality of Plato's Atlantis, but to conceal it, and even distort and or disguise that evidence. Its up to each individual to assign the probabilities to the above.

Plato Said, "the founder of atlantis was half god half human"...............that is the location of the sphinx in egypt, and that was also dated to around 9000 to 10000 B.C..............authenticating both of his claims.

Some of the locations like the one probably identified in africa, is just another location along reported "earth energy grid locations"............10000 to 9000 B.C..........its possible the pyramid builders that finished their covenant in that day, before the homosapien only rested on earth for 1000 years, before God resolved that argument.

The earliest locations in the bible mentioned in genesis, are about rivers in location, near iran and in africa .............. however, there's no evidence in that particular location in eastern africa about an atlantis claim of any particular evidence of particular activities, its just seem like conjecture only.

Back to the SPHINX:

There is a prophecy about a sacred camber between its front paws, but remember that Moses was given Joseph Bones and then Exodus from Egypt, in that day!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: donqle

Please feel free to r read Plato's Timaeus and Critias

"The tale, which was of great length, began as follows: I have before remarked, in speaking of the allotments of the gods, that they distributed the whole earth into portions differing in extent, and made themselves temples and sacrifices. And Poseidon(Enki), receiving for his lot the island of Atlantis, begat children by a mortal woman, and settled them in a part of the island which I will proceed to describe.

ascendingpassage.com...

www.gutenberg.org...

Thank you for your input..

edit on PMMondayMonday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4299 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
"Proof of this are some paintings found at Tassili Plateau in South Algeria, which depict mystery beings with clothes, gloves and helmets that indicate the possibility of being much older than we imagined."

www.youtube.com...
edit on AMTuesdayTuesday stAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1391 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
"During my recent exploration of the Richat Structure I was looking for megaliths. This is the only stone I found that could possibly be a cut and carved block weighing several tons. It has a rectangular shape, relatively smooth, flat surfaces on all sides and equal proportions." 1 1/2 min

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

"During my recent exploration of the Richat Structure I was looking for megaliths. This is the only stone I found that could possibly be a cut and carved block weighing several tons. It has a rectangular shape, relatively smooth, flat surfaces on all sides and equal proportions." 1 1/2 min

And that was the only stone he found that "could" have been cut by humans (and clearly, to my geologist eyes, was not - I willing to stake my life on it).

So that's it. All that remains of Atlantis is one single (uncut) stone

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

And that was the only stone he found that "could" have been cut by humans (and clearly, to my geologist eyes, was not - I willing to stake my life on it).

So that's it. All that remains of Atlantis is one single (uncut) stone

No Andy, there isn't just one. Just outside the southern area there are about 100 very large suspected building blocks. If you follow the course of the flood waters to the south west you will find them scattered all about. You can find them just now sticking out of the sands that the box makers missed, they have no fence around them. In my opinion, some of them have been disguised to appear as something else. Reviewing one year to another via Sat images you can see this happening where they are moved, or completely removed. I suspect any of them that have writing on them are completely removed to a warehouse, or dumped into the ocean.

Its only a matter of time before they are discovered and documented....

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have discovered what appears to be a undocumented Ancient society in Mauritania. I have identified at least 600 individual sites that display similar design as the others, being round to simi round stone constructs.

Some of the sites have roads, well defined roads as seen in other locations. Part of this road network is made up of roads that traverse steep cliffs in a switchback manner that logically should not be there as there is no locations they lead to, unless you take into consideration these ancient sites.

The ages of the sites can only be considered ancient, to extremely ancient as some of the sites are being covered with rock slides from the above cliffs. In some cases the sites are undercut by the cliff falling away from under it.

Most of the sites are built on cliff faces that have flat areas. Most are basically on the same level as the others. Some, not many, are much lower on the cliffs.

It is illogical to assume this amount of sites, people, existed in a desert setting, therefore, must come from at least 5500bc, or the African Humid Period. And, it is acknowledged the dates would have to be substantiated by a physical exploration.

Sample of sites.

It is prohibitive to share all the images so I will only give sample links to a few of the sites.

Sample 1

Very large Walled Village.

Medium sized Walled Village

Illogical Mountain Pass

Village on what might have been a shore.

Again, there are 600 plus sites throughout the areas.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
New video covering the "Eye".

For the surrounding area I have found more than enough to support my position. Over 600 sites scattered around the vicinity.

More ancient remote villages, more road sections. I am quite convinced what we are looking at are the remains of the lost allotment named "Atlantis". And the Eye is the Ringed City (City of Locks)

Time to start digging, before, UNESCO obliterates the evidence.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Let me begin by observing first of all, that nine thousand was the sum of years which had elapsed since the war which was said to have taken place between those who dwelt outside the Pillars of Heracles and all who dwelt within them; this war I am going to describe. Of the combatants on the one side, the city of Athens was reported to have been the leader and to have fought out the war; the combatants on the other side were commanded by the kings of Atlantis, which, as was saying, was an island greater in extent than Libya and Asia, and when afterwards sunk by an earthquake, became an impassable barrier of mud to voyagers sailing from hence to any part of the ocean. The progress of the history will unfold the various nations of barbarians and families of Hellenes which then existed, as they successively appear on the scene; but I must describe first of all Athenians of that day, and their enemies who fought with them, and then the respective powers and governments of the two kingdoms. Let us give the precedence to Athens.

If Atlantis were in the Sahara, and Atlantis sunk after an earthquake, then the Sahara would have once been an ocean.

Unless, what if it sank not into water, but into the sand? An impassable barrier of mud.
A flood plus sand would make lots of mud.

Imagine the immense history that would lay hidden under those sands if that were so!
A continent of ancient sites and artifacts and lost knowledge... amazing!

Jimmy suggested that "Atlantis" sunk, and eventually uplifted to the 1300 ft you find it now. I contend this area never went up or down. It was full of lakes and rivers that flowed "down" to the ocean. I believe they were knowledgeable enough to have built a series of locks that would transport those ships to and from the site.

Finding the original course of this system, is a challenge...

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The place has been investigated twice.
Stone tools contemporary with Homo Erectus were found.
It was certainly not Atlantis, but whatever mental masturbation you prefer...

Harte

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

So, what was the conclusion concerning these apparent buried structures? And, who was the authority that proclaims this isn't the Ringed City. You can leave your personal insults in your ego. No one has attempted to insult you.

zoom.earth...=21.120171,-11.27339,17z

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

So, what was the conclusion concerning these apparent buried structures? And, who was the authority that proclaims this isn't the Ringed City. You can leave your personal insults in your ego. No one has attempted to insult you.

zoom.earth...=21.120171,-11.27339,17z

If you don't like my characterization of this obsession of yours, try educating yourself on the site instead of squinting over little lumps in satellite and aerial photos. It's not my fault that your motivations and actions here are transparent.
I just state what is obvious to everyone that knows anything about the subject.

Harte

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

If you don't like my characterization of this obsession of yours, try educating yourself on the site instead of squinting over little lumps in satellite and aerial photos.

If you would bother to read the previous pages you might find I have done just that. I have share all I could find concerning the "Known" history of the area. And that is quite a minimum. There are no records as to any ancient civilizations that lived here. But yet there are thousands of structures, unaccounted for, or, little lumps as you put it.

It's not my fault that your motivations and actions here are transparent.

Well, thank you. It is not my intention to hide anything I find, in fact the opposite. Even if, you personally, can not find the courage to look at it, in the spirit it was given. Might there be some "Covert" reason you are unable to do so? Might your motivations be somewhat non transparent?

I just state what is obvious to everyone that knows anything about the subject.
And who might have appointed you the speaker for all of mankind? How do you know what anyone thinks, are there secret meetings behind closed doors, where all these people decide what will be obvious and what isnt, and appoint you the spokesperson? For if there was, I was not invited. Oh wait, maybe I was, but I just cant bring myself to take a blood oath to a cause I have no knowledge of. I said no!

As to your inability to discriminate the information, one can only imaging. Do you suffer from cognitive dissonance? No, I think not as you intentionally avoid debating the subject matter. It appears to be a wilful choice on your part. Though, posing yourself as a intellectual I would expect your argument to be a bit more, how shall I say, a little more involved than just "Little Lumps". When you look at those little lumps in their original context they appear to form geometric shapes, that are not natural in, nature. Ahh, but your vision fails you in that endeavor. I can only assume, you, are willfully, ignorant. And Wish, to remain that way.

On to the subject matter. In the second ring there are a series of observations that appear to be buried structures where the tops of them are protruding out of the soil. These structures seem to be following the radius of the second ring.

The following are from Quadane. These two would support the theory that water was plentiful during the African Humid Period, as they could be water related, and, the area was populated during that timeline. The African Humid Period ended in approximately 5500BC.

Ancient Boat Dock, on a extinct river.

Ancient island with ruins, in a extinct river, 1/4 mile from the boat dock.

47 miles from the Eye is a abandon, ancient ruin, that sits on the banks of a extinct river system. There are no records for this community, nor does it have a name. It appears as though the buildings were made of Mud Bricks, as they appear to be "Melting" down.

Scattered around Mauritania there are thousands of structures, that have no mention by any discipline, or mentioned in any history book.

192 mile from the Eye are a series of ruins that run for approximately 178 mile and appear to be on the high cliff edge that may have once been the shoreline of a ancient lake.

This is a small sample of just one of these communities.

This is the general area of the above.

The evidence is there if one dares to look for it. Regardless, if you, decide not to look. Others, will!

www.atlantis-together.com...

fb.watch...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join