It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender wins NCAA womens track championship

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

But only finished 5th in the 100 metre hurdles!

What a cheat!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

That's what the 6th girl thought...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm totally against this for the record, but on the flipside, I'm going to laugh like hell when its only Trans - Men that make it to the finals in the Women''s division. Imagine that scenario?!?!

Also, does this dude get access to the ladies locker room and showers?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Why did you omit that piece of information from the op?

Or...

The NCAA allows male athletes to compete as women if they suppress their testosterone levels for a full calendar year. Before that, they compete on mixed teams — with men and women — in the men’s division but not the women’s.

Triggered much?

Actually, there’d be several “astute” ATS members who probably could compete too, having their testosterone levels suppressed for far longer than a year..

edit on 30/5/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Who cares. After living for 15 years as a male they have a HUGE advantage.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I didn't omit anything.
The article link was posted for everyone to view.

And stop using the word "triggered".
That ones used about as much as the race card and it's wrong the majority of the time.

The fact remains that a man won a woman's race.
The idea that testosterone levels were reduced for a year had no bearing on the normal male levels he had during his formative years.

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Why did you omit that piece of information from the op?

Or...

The NCAA allows male athletes to compete as women if they suppress their testosterone levels for a full calendar year. Before that, they compete on mixed teams — with men and women — in the men’s division but not the women’s.

Triggered much?

Actually, there’d be several “astute” ATS members who probably could compete too, having their testosterone levels suppressed for far longer than a year..

Decided that I don't want to play right now.
edit on 30-5-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Exactly.

Who cares.

Triggered conservatives with low testosterone levels apparently.

I dunno mate, seems there’s checks and balances in places here that you guys can’t/won’t acknowledge, implemented by people with a lot more information at their disposal than us.

Maybe get upset with some real issues eh?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I already posted, the girls who are being beaten by men care. Why don't you care about that?

Every piece of scientific information says a male who becomes a female will have a huge advantage. This is PC nonsense.
edit on 30-5-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is the world the Democrats have created.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Except when she came fifth....

HUGE advantage!

Morons.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

This time, I sourced a transwoman coming in 1st already.

Were they 5th on the men's team? Want to know what 5th can mean, making the Olympic team or not making it. Go tell the girl denied their Olympic dream the transwoman only came in 5th so it's alright.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I'm not a concervative or triggered.

No matter how you cut the pie on this one you're pissing someone off.

So I don't feel bad saying women should have their sports.

Supress your testosterone and you still have a frame that many women can't achieve.

Trans have rights, this isn't about taking rights away, it's about keeping competition fair.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

There is an ongoing debate about the best way to raise young athletes. Most in this country believe in diversification. Most college and pro athletes were diverse athletes who simply played whatever sports came their way for many years before they locked onto "their" sport.

At the same time, it's clear that some sports need to have heavy specialization early - gymnastics, soccer - sports like those generally see most of their elite athletes as young/early specialized talent.

There is a lot of disagreement over how much/how hard some sports skills are to pick up. Some of the best baseball players didn't start learning the sport until they hit high school, for example, and there is a debate about much some skills for sports can cross over from sport to sport by being similar enough to give an athlete a head start in learning the next sport.
edit on 30-5-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LSU2018

I didn't need anyone watching me. I just needed to compete and go out and run my competitors into the ground. I took pride in that. Of course, my competitors weren't all men wearing dresses and feeling like girls.

I'm all for that. If I was at the event watching, I would be interested. I just don't watch on tv unless it's softball. I'll watch the Olympics sometimes, too. I'm not too sure anything else comes on besides WNBA and I hate backsetball so I don't watch that.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: luthier

Sorry. I just read this and right now, I am *not* in a joking mood. I just spent time cussing up a blue streak. I am super pissed.

I'm a bit surprised at the depth of my emotional response, but I rather suspect it's because this was one of *MY* events all the way up through college. This ... man ... is taking away what used to be my specialty. I know the score. There's no way I could have competed against a man.

How long will it be until some boy erases school records I still hold at my high school?

That depends... Did you go to school in a red city or a blue city?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Nobody watches the WNBA....

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Heartland US, but you never can tell how long it will take before someone crusades to make sure the place is woke enough for left coast standards.

But playing off my post above, imagine being the athlete who specialized early, worked her butt for years at that sport and climbed to the top just to have some formerly male d-lister break into her sport and wreck it?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Waterglass

Nature including our closest relatives have homosexual culture.

True, but what about homosexual companionship?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Triggered conservatives with low testosterone levels apparently.

Hint: When you have to start making # up about the opposition to make yourself feel better, you're losing.

God you've become such an embarrassment since I started coming here. At least you still post though, I'll give you props for that. Some of the rest of your ilk are such quitters I haven't seen them in months. Got tired of getting schooled with reality I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join