It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender wins NCAA womens track championship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Women must feel great that men are taking yet another space away from them.

Where the hell are the feminists?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Women must feel great that men are taking yet another space away from them.

Where the hell are the feminists?

They are trying to figure out how to get themselves out of the corner they painted themselves in....

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

a reply to: Bluntone22 

This is where things go to bonkersville. Sorry folks sometimes the answer is no and you can't cry about how unfair it is and make it unfair your way. 

I have absolutely no issue with transgender humans. I actually believe our lives have created a growing number with contamination and pharma drugs in utero. Eventually we will be genetically altered people and birthing synthetically if we survive long enough. 

But competing as a woman with the physiology of a man is in no way fair. If you want to compete against men go for it. They should make a transgender league where anyone they want can compete against anyone. Now a transgender man could compete in reverse with a disadvantage but let's not pretend biology doesn't matter here. 

Bone density, tendon strength, muscle fiber etc...hormones will decrease a males natural body but not to the point of being a female. Especially if the transition was as an adult. 

So why not let women take steroids? I mean it's the same exact thing. 

So you agree with my post which is literally the third on thread?

edit on 30-5-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I cant wait until trans boxing and mma....

Too funny and sad at the same time

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I cant wait until trans boxing and mma....

Too funny and sad at the same time

They've already had a few trans guys beating the brakes off women fighters in MMA. One chick damn near had her face broken in.... guy prancing around in the ring like he actually accomplished something.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This issue will reach critical mass when transgendered men start beating women (literally) in contact sports such as women's boxing.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Women athletes have complained in the past, they were immediately attacked and forced to apologize.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's already happened in MMA. People were fine with it. Fallon Fox.
edit on 30-5-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: Waterglass

Nature including our closest relatives have homosexual culture.

The worlds major religions also contain the worlds largest hypocrisies.

Thankfully we created a secular society and now we don't die at age 40.

No they don't. Only the Bonobos monkey has a homo culture.

I love how people bring up animals to defend homosexuality. Animals rape too, does that make rape okay?

Disclaimer: I have no problem with homosexuality. Do whatever you want in your love life. I'm just saying that's an awful point to make. "Oh but animals do it." is not a smart point to be making.

Oddly enough the actual response was to a poster who was saying homosexuality is unnatural.

Human beings do a lot of "unnatural" things. Like drive cars. My point was homosexuality exist in nature. Plain and simple.

Homosexuality shouldn't really be a concern of society. People are free to believe whatever they want. Leave it at home and act like an adult with dignity in public and treat others with dignity as a code and lets leave beliefs to individuals.

What they mean by unnatural is that it doesn't make sense from a biological standpoint. You can't reproduce that way. If too many members of your species became homosexual, your species would go extinct. That's precisely why you don't see much homosexuality in nature. Evolution selects against it by default. In most cases it's a single event of the animal acting out it's sexual urges when it can't find a mate. It's not the animal's lifestyle and it'll still mate with members of the opposite sex. You're not so dense that you think that's the same kind of homosexuality humans practice are you? That's not even really homosexuality, it's bisexuality, and since it's a rare event some might even just call it heteroflexible.

I agree about treating others with dignity. This would include not entering sports events of the opposite sex and stealing wins from them because you're a failure in your own sport.

Did you know evolution seems to have a homosexual mechanism for dense populations? Just to throw a little wrench in there. Are you an expert in animal behaviour science? Doesn't sound like you have read many experiments with animal population or say the bonobos culture. (Culture not chance)

Anyhow inconsequential to transgender athletes having unfair advantage. We both agree its absurd to ignore measurable advantages and call it ok to cheat.

I would feel the same if a natural born woman had the testosterone count of an 18 year old man.

As judoka and former NCAA wrestler myself this is just ridiculous. You may as well decide to not have sports or let women use steroids.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's already happened in MMA. People were fine with it. Fallon Fox.

The girl Fallon Fox fought literally had her skull broken... sure you can find pictures of her beaten to a pulp.

Ridiculous. There was the other case where a trans high school wrestler was beating girls for a championship or something.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: LSU2018

Big warm fuzzy cyber hug for you! Thank you for getting "it".

We do need help. And the self-appointed self-righteous Hollyweirdos need to finish imploding. I don't understand why it hasn't happened already.

On the plus side, I do think more big names are stepping up to the plate. At least on the part of prominent women, particularly women athletes (like Martina Navratilova and Sharon Davies), who have been peak trans'd so to speak.

So much has gone on without public scrutiny that I think many people have been caught unawares of the big picture.

I guess we can thank the oh-so-brawny trans "women" winning women's/girls' competitions for putting an ugly face on it all for the public. It might still have to get worse before it gets better, but I'm determined to do my damnedest to make sure it does get better!!!

Thanks, I like big warm fuzzy cyber hugs -

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

That's an interesting diversion away from the fact that homosexuality in animals is rare and an evolutionary disadvantage. When homosexuality can produce offspring, let me know.
on the switcheroo there. Clever.

Side note: this is still wrong. Men shouldn't be competing in women's sports.
edit on 30 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This issue will reach critical mass when transgendered men start beating women (literally) in contact sports such as women's boxing.

I have never bought a pay per view event in my life but I might make an exception to see McGregor fight Nunes just to see if he could break her in half in under a minute..

Or maybe take the #150 ranked Male tennis player and have him put a hurting on serena Williams..

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Nunes may be a bad example. She put down basically a dude in the first round.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The Texas case is one where the PC police are the problem. The kid actually wanted to compete as a man, but TX law states you must compete as your chosen gender, because you are the gender you claim you are.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Nunes has likely done a huge amount of steroids too. While I won't go so far as to say Brazilian = steroid abuse .. it is a huge part of their culture, like Russia.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I have never bought a pay per view event in my life but I might make an exception to see McGregor fight Nunes just to see if he could break her in half in under a minute..

Or maybe take the #150 ranked Male tennis player and have him put a hurting on serena Williams..

Serena Williams was on some talk show and was asked about playing maybe Andy Roddick or some other male tennis star and she flat out said she'd get beat. It was interesting as you could tell the audience was expecting her to say she'd beat any guy. She literally said it would be no contest as guys are faster and stronger....

I couldn't find just that clip, but a vlogger I follow played it on his commentary regarding this very issue....

McEnroe caught some flak for saying just that... Serena would be ranked like 700 if she were a man.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It is certainly way easier to get away with. USADA screws the american athletes in a way.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Nunes may be a bad example. She put down basically a dude in the first round.

Basically?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I remember when they went to test Aldo and the Brazilian government agency literally prevented the USADA people from testing him, giving him a few extra days to flush anything from his system if there was anything.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join