It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Political Sex Scandal Bodies Buried At Denbigh Hospital Allegedly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've just found this blog and it looks legit. www.drsallybaker.com...

I have been motivated to begin writing it in response to the ongoing tragedy, scandal and chaos that is the north Wales mental health services. I have a good knowledge of these services and the history . . .

In 2014 after Rennard was suspended from the party, the Times reported that ‘friends’ of Rennards claimed that he would reveal two decades of sex scandal in the Party if he were to be expelled – it was overtly stated that ‘he knows where the bodies are buried’. I suspect that Rennard also knows about two decades of sex scandal in the Tory Party, in the Labour Party and in Plaid Cymru. Because I do as well.

I too suspect that I know where at least some bodies are buried. I think that some bodies are buried within the grounds of the now derelict North Wales Hospital Denbigh. Anyone want to start the excavations . . . ?
www.drsallybaker.com...

There are plans to build 300 houses on the site. I don't know yet how far those plans have proceeded.

Jones Brothers continued to say that there will be “on average between 20 and 50 HGVs a day” travelling to the site.
www.denbighshirefreepress.co.uk...

There'll be plenty of opportunities to take evidence out with that amount of HGVs.

Do any ATS members know how things are progressing here?

Cameras and security with dogs are now on site.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Sadly not,

However having recently spent time in the UK and watching the MSM it certainly has a bias for debunking such high profile claims and silencing those that have spoke out rather than pursuing possible leads.

two decades of sex scandal in the Party if he were to be expelled

That is possibly a lot of very high profile and powerful people that would have a vested interest in keeping any skeletons firmly locked in the cupboard.

I will follow this closely but certainly have seen other such cases and accusations go by the way side I will not hold my breath of a watershed moment.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Working within the construction industry in the North west, this sounds horrific, I can only offer that any builders who work in construction on foundations are generally normal down to earth people, I doubt if they found any human remains they would ignore it, but that does not lessen the validity of the claim.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I have not doubt that there is definite truth behind these claim's, look at how that evil man Jimmy Saville was able to get away with his depravity and how many contacts he had among the establishment.
Sadly we live in country that buried inconvenient facts and in which the truth is never guaranteed.

I also believe that more resourced were put into the cover up than were ever put into the investigation with the supposed investigators actually being a part of the orchestrated cover up.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
A bit contradictory in his statement " I KNOW where some bodies are buried", then "I think some bodies are buried". The two statements are at odds with each other.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

One statement was Rennard's "friends'" quotation, the other was the author's.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
People do realise that 'knowing where the bodies are buried' is a euphemism, and does not necessarily mean that there are actual bodies buried? Right?

new topics

top topics

join