It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liz Cheney utters the "T" word: Treason ...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: englishdissident

If the police in our country turn up evidence of wrongdoing through illegal actions, then the evidence becomes inadmissible in court.

That's the way it works, and you Brits and your actions are partially to blame for that.

So yeah, if the FBI turned up evidence that Obama did something wrong and the FBI did so illegally, Obama gets off. That's the way it works here.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: englishdissident
a reply to: DanDanDat

No my friend, you do not get to classify history as a conspiracy theory.

Sorry. Nice try though.

I sand corrected; I should not have imposed my own bias on how you see our "history". The point of my questioning still stands. What do you get out of these discussions if your interpretation of history has very little room for its improvement? According to you, our history shows that there is a small group of people controlling and minipulating the rest of us so completely that discussing it is a colossal waste of time. What is the benefit of having this conversation?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

The FBI were doing their job.

They must be the enemy.

If they were doing their job outside the boundaries of the law, then they are the enemy.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

First I didn't vote Trump do nice swing and a miss there.

Second if it came out Tha t lies were told to the court to get a warrant to spy on him then I would be pissed because it would be some where in the neighborhood of treason.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

So you gain some broader historical perspective and do not regard Trump as some unique victim of the nasty bad man at the FBI.

edit on 27-5-2019 by englishdissident because: spelling

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Were they the enemy when they stopped Islamist terrorists from murdering hundreds of Americans ?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

No. Its treason when the aim is to damage the USA.

Trump is not the USA.

He is a politician. He is not America.

I think some of you people have forgotten that due to Trump Derangement Syndrome.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The role of intelligence gathering is to gather evidence.

The role of prosecutors is to bring cases based on that evidence.

The FBI do the former. Not the latter.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So you think allowing an illegal spying operation into a civilian who becomes president and then attempting to unseat said person based off a lie do no damage to the office??

Now a precedent is being set allowing Republicans to use lies to impeach a president which effectively neuters 1 branch of our govt.

How is that not damaging to the country?
edit on 27-5-2019 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So you gain some broader historical perspective and do not regard Trump as some unique victim of the nasty bad man at the FBI.

You desire to enlighten us is touching. What would the world be like with out you annomosly posting YouTube videos on an obscure web sight? I shutter to think.

But if you could educate us further; Your contention is that with this "broader historical perspective" we are to come to the conclusion that Trump is not a unique victim?

But that would suggest that he is indeed a victim even if not unique.

We should just ignore this victimhood? Is your argument that it is irrelevant to care about victims because there are so many of them in the world? We should just give up and allow the victimhood to continue unchallenged?

Sounds like yours is a futile approach to what you see as a broader historical perspective. Again I ask what's the point if you are advocating that we all just give up?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Grand irony considering her Dad is 100% guilty of treason.

.....but still good news

Wow look at all those stars.

Look im no fan of Cheney, but feel free to tell me exactly how hes guilty of treason?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

And there are rules for how evidence is to be gathered. Again, you Brits are to thank for that.

Amendment 5 was written into law because your Red Coats had a thing for simply barging into random places and "gathering evidence" with extreme prejudice. It was determined that this was no real way for a government to operate.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes it would.

But before "treason" gets tossed about--and it does far too readily--something like proof that'll stand up in an actual courtroom, not the court of public opinion, is required.

Or should be...

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If the FBI had found grounds to impeach Obama would you Trump fans have demanded they be prosecuted for treason ?

Nah, course not.

Faux outrage. Hypocrisy.Facile cant.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

You miss the point while making the point.

There were no grounds to begin with!

:
edit on 2019 5 27 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If in doing their job, as you put it, they used illegal methods? Then yes, yes they are.

The FBI, especially while Hoover was still around, were notorious for doing just that. The illegal wiretaps on King, and other civil rights advocates and leaders were common place. Metropolitan police depts. such Los Angeles, Philadelphia, New York, etc... were complicit in this as well.

It's becoming evident, that not much has changed since Hoover... I wonder how many people are actually surprised.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I see sock people. And familiar lowbrow attempted insults.

Barring--heh--Barr being compromised or removed, the coming declassifications are gonna shed a lot of light on the already scurrying cockroaches.

True, the institutional corruption is nothing new. What is new is Trump. Is he perfect? Hell no. Is he perfect for the job of putting some real holes in the malfeasance of the globalist deep state? Hell yes I do believe.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No. Its treason when the aim is to damage the USA.

Trump is not the USA.

The attempted coup was an anti-Constitutional act against a duly elected president.

So yeah.

Treason.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You can hate Trump and see this for what it was.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes it would.

But before "treason" gets tossed about--and it does far too readily--something like proof that'll stand up in an actual courtroom, not the court of public opinion, is required.

Or should be...

We can toss it about, as it becomes increasingly obvious that foreign agencies were involved in this attempted coup.
Proof for the courts of law are just for that, courts of law.
This is a conspiracy site, not a court of law.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

I GIVE YOU AMERICAN IDEALS

( Via Jimmy Dore )

www.youtube.com...

I have to admit I love Jimmy Dore, even though I disagree with his solutions, we see many of the same problems.

Did you happen to see this one where Bill Binney looks at the gross misconduct happening in our intelligence community surrounding the RussiaGate delusion? I'm guessing not... Let me know if you need my help translating the english to whatever your native tongue is!

Maybe this one from 2017 where he demolishes the entire premise?

edit on 27-5-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join