It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles are underground structures

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
So just wanted to share this bit of information,

i have lots to say about megalithic structures and methods, but i do not want to risk spending time and effort for nothing.

But this video is pretty self explaining, and i encourage people to have a chat here, and also add information about megalithic architecture as you see fit.

Have fun walking on the cemetery we call earth!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

All is one, all over the world.

edit on 24-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Excellent work as Newgrange was constructed about 5,200 years ago (3,200 B.C.) which makes it older than Stonehenge and the Great Pyramids of Giza.

Relating to crop circles. Yes many were made by some clowns with boards attached to their feet but the others with such enormous geometry were in my opine made by other means. Strange how these stories [crop circles] are never solved are they. Thanks!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Seems like a cool idea but they show up and disappear forever don’t they? You should write your thoughts on it sometime.

“risk wasting time and effort for nothing”

Makes me want to dig deeper, does not... Yoda

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Seems like a cool idea but they show up and disappear forever don’t they? You should write your thoughts on it sometime.

“risk wasting time and effort for nothing”

Makes me want to dig deeper, does not... Yoda

There has been amazing discoveries about artificial Geopolymers and Alkali activated materials recently, but its going to be a long time before their true age can be announced. Have a nice day!

Oh, and i was talking about the real crop circles, not about those fakes that infest the internet to hide the truth.

Here you go if your fingers and eyes are too tired

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

In the last video i posted, the nature of the structures are revealed, there are still things to be revealed regarding the organics found in the volcanic material.

As well with the crystallization process.

It is most likely forbidden to tell, but easily discovered. And no, not everything can be explained with guano

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I have family in one of the areas where crop circles first appeared, and were most prolific. Back in the time that there were mostly actual circles rather than geoglifs or patterns.

None of those circles were in where there were any mysterious structures.

There were a few circles in places like Wiltshire, England, where there were above ground barrows or stone circles, but that was mostly coincidence as that entire area was dotted with that kind of structure.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

And since crop circles are mentioned, have you ever seen fairy circles?

The fungi effects the colors,

when the plants are drying because something is beneath, the stress makes them more vulnerable to fungal infections,

This makes the crop circles even more visible.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thanks I will look at it.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I have family in one of the areas where crop circles first appeared, and were most prolific. Back in the time that there were mostly actual circles rather than geoglifs or patterns.

None of those circles were in where there were any mysterious structures.

There were a few circles in places like Wiltshire, England, where there were above ground barrows or stone circles, but that was mostly coincidence as that entire area was dotted with that kind of structure.

You could do some digging, find out if there is something beneath, the neural cells of the mushroom can tell us many things.

And for all seekers out there, i highly recommend spending an hour to watch the Geopolymer clip, very well executed and detailed study on Puma Punku.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I've always wondered if maybe the knobs were utilized as footholds and climbing aids, in many cases removed after finishing the faces of the blocks. Perhaps for aesthetic purposes, and in other cases left as a means of utility or to traverse the walls?
Or more likely, as a latching point for some form of scaffolding setup to work at heights.
Truly mystifying

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

More modern example!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Cool thread

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Great thread Solve
s&F

stone softening is something that has always puzzled me after reading about it decades ago , finally put all the pieces together

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL

I've always wondered if maybe the knobs were utilized as footholds and climbing aids, in many cases removed after finishing the faces of the blocks. Perhaps for aesthetic purposes, and in other cases left as a means of utility or to traverse the walls?
Or more likely, as a latching point for some form of scaffolding setup to work at heights.
Truly mystifying

I have been doing molds and mineral based castings for years, and the knobs and other markings, and the differences in the inner and surface textures of these objects, have always resonated strongly in my mind, but because of all the recent studies, it all fits together (haha)

Also in many cases, certain shapes are necessary in the process of molding and casting, and if the resulting object is extremely durable for example, removing these forms may be too much work, or impossible.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

More modern example!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Cool thread

Very cool!

Have you observed any signs of fungal infections?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

wrong because some crop circles appear in the same field as others

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

wrong because some crop circles appear in the same field as others

Can you elaborate?, i have a bit of an language barrier,

The main subject here is about ancient Geopolymers, rest is just something that has to do with megalithic structures in general,

I just like to hide a bit, not bee too obvious, and i rely heavily on coincidence and synchronicity.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Here is a clip where you can see these things in great detail, but i do not necessarily agree with the speaker, but he has a calming voice, so its ok.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: TexasTruth

And since crop circles are mentioned, have you ever seen fairy circles?

The fungi effects the colors,

when the plants are drying because something is beneath, the stress makes them more vulnerable to fungal infections,

This makes the crop circles even more visible.

I have read about those before. I like your topic that’s why I prodded you for more.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join