It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles are underground structures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Haha, "Ancient" and "Discovered"...

Came to the same conclusion regarding some of the well known sites, someone is giving them attention to distract us from the amazing real sites.

Thanks for the link!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Post if you have any success with that mix

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Seems like a cool idea but they show up and disappear forever don’t they? You should write your thoughts on it sometime.

“risk wasting time and effort for nothing”

Makes me want to dig deeper, does not... Yoda

There has been amazing discoveries about artificial Geopolymers and Alkali activated materials recently, but its going to be a long time before their true age can be announced. Have a nice day!

Oh, and i was talking about the real crop circles, not about those fakes that infest the internet to hide the truth.

Here you go if your fingers and eyes are too tired

I suggest you grab yourselves "Fingerprints of the Gods" by Graham Hancock. Those sites have been dated by astroarcheologists as being way older than the accepted mainstream theories. As in, 4000+ years older than that.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LeChuck

I know the work of Graham Hancock, and other authors that write about these things, some good reads yes,

One book that had a great source of information was - The Shining ones- By Philip Gardiner and Gary Osborn,

But they remind me too much of Melzizedek or Erich Von Däniken,

What i mean by that, is that they present real information, real legends, but they corrupt it in a way that makes them unusable and also take credibility away from the subject, so i find them very dangerous.

There are real, ancient sites, then there are fabricated Disneyland tourist traps, these serve a purpose.

But this is just my personal opinion.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The Deluge was in MUD in most places it seems , And covered up by the elite / historians

All along the coast lines of North eastern Russian and the pacific side of America and Canada show signs of a great disaster in the past

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The great (EDITED FROM HISTORY) kingdom of Tartary is a great example of our fabricated history, this site in Nemrut is a fascinating site that shows these materials and structures, the faces are still in the memory of the sacred nervous system and are transmittable to human consciousness.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Why have you posted an image of the unfinished Ryugyong Hotel in North Korea

which has been photoshopped into the desert >?

Ryugyong Hotel 25 years on

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

When you use TINEYE reverse image search 2014 is the earliest i found , have you got construction photos of the early phase of this hotel it should be easy to find ??

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

When you use TINEYE reverse image search 2014 is the earliest i found , have you got construction photos of the early phase of this hotel it should be easy to find ??

Why?

Wait are you thinking its been there for thousands of years and nobody noted it before?

okay why don't you just find photos of pre-1986 Pyongyang that have the finished hotel in it - that or etchings, paintings or photographs from the 19th century.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Why?

Wait are you thinking its been there for thousands of years and nobody noted it before?

okay why don't you just find photos of pre-1986 Pyongyang that have the finished hotel in it - that or etchings, paintings or photographs from the 19th century.

Who said thousands of years , i just think it is weird that no photo of a half built hotel can be found by me

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Who said thousands of years , i just think it is weird that no photo of a half built hotel can be found by me

In North Korea that isn't strange at all - they restrict photography of everything. Plus you are probably looking for stuff in the English language not Korean. 류경려관 that is the name of the Hotel in Korea - try that: yet even that doesn't bring much up!

bangmang.egloos.com...

image5jvqbd.fmkorea.com...

yoojungtimes.com...

Oh and on your photograph of the uncovered Moai on Rapa Nui. I know that one. I been there twice. Only the Moai along the flanks of the quarry at Rano Raraku are partially buried. This has been caused by the erosion on the side of said quarry. Most of the other Moai are not buried.

www.easterisland.travel...

s3.amazonaws.com...

edit on 19/10/19 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

thank you for those links ,

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join