It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump gives AG Barr authority to declassify documents related to 2016 campaign surveillance

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not like last time, Care---if I'm reading it all correctly--Barr alone has the authority and last word on what the American public gets to read. Even the weasly DNI Coats is backseat to Barr.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Surveilance is the exact same thing as spying in my book. Or should the new term used be called stalking someone.

Obama and his crew stalked Trump.

In this context it is simply called investigating.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

In this context it is simply called investigating.

In this context only by the guilty.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your skills of prognostication have been a failure up until now. 
Wow!!!!
Now i have seen it all!!!

Someone has sniffed too much of their own jenkum!!!!

Hey guise I have been wrong for three years, but this time im wright i swears it.

Lololololol

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
yes, some of the replies here have been humorus for content, that is for sure.

I can't wait to see Pelosi again

Hope nadler is feeling better maybe he should take a break for a few months, seems he doesn't do well under pressure

or maybe he was just trying to hard to reach a "top shelf" Ideal.

No matter the outcome, I will add all the public disclosures that come about in the future.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

that is exactly what my old white rich blind widower father said.

But I told him that was just his white privilege talking.

it made him laugh.
haha, my dad just says about white privilege with a big cheesy smile, "Yeah, and it's real nice too."

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
We are all about to find out, this is no conspiracy theory. It was an actual plot against the democracy of the United States. And now, we find the British government may have been involved. Interesting Crying May resigned her position as PM. We are also going to find out some of our allies are NOT our allies. This sedition within our own government must be dealt with harshly and fast to restore confidence in the government of the United States. Of course, the Dems will put up their own fall guy/girl to escape punishment. This my friends is the time to NOT forgive. If we do, they will be back and next time we may not be so lucky because they are taking note of what worked and what didn't. They will be back much smarter and vicious.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Not like last time, Care---if I'm reading it all correctly--Barr alone has the authority and last word on what the American public gets to read. Even the weasly DNI Coats is backseat to Barr.

We now have the first example of what Tucker Carlson and his Intel Community guest were concerned about...

In a carefully-worded statement released Friday, DNI Dan Coats seemed to assert some of his own jurisdiction by indicating the intelligence community would provide the Department of Justice with all "appropriate" information related to its review, while implying excessive, inappropriate or politically-motivated demands would meet with pushback.
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

Liberal media are breathing a sigh of relief today, due to Dan Coats saying he'll "play ball" with Barr, but only up to a certain point.

The complicit liberal media (and Democrats) know that Coats has publicly refuted and criticized President Trump....just like FBI Director Christopher Wray has.

If the Attorney General has no real authority over them, they will refuse to disclose information damning to their departments, or top people at the Obama White House. (Susan Rice, Samantha Powers, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, etc.)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

So when our operatives within the Kremlin start getting killed that will be okay with trump because he just doesnt care beyond his own needs and wants.
I am sure that as soon as he has a name he can give to Putin he will be on the phone to him. Then he will try to connect the operative to some deep state cabal of his wild imagination. But people are going to die. Just so he can try to make political points.

We know, he knows, and Russia knows what went down.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Didn't Schiff, Nadler, and the Dems in the House just call for fully declassifying the ENTIRE Mueller report...sources and all?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing what the liberal media is feeding you guys. They think you're stupid. Hope you wake up before its too late.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

This is like Turning on the Lights in a Roach Infested Apartment and watching the Lil Buggers Scatter...........
edit on 26-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So when our operatives within the Kremlin start getting killed that will be okay with trump because he just doesnt care beyond his own needs and wants.
I am sure that as soon as he has a name he can give to Putin he will be on the phone to him. Then he will try to connect the operative to some deep state cabal of his wild imagination. But people are going to die. Just so he can try to make political points.

So that's going to be the evil leftist narrative?

Fine, redact that info and allow everything else.

See!

Now you're on-board with it, amirite?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Marcia , Marcia , Marcia ! ,,,,,,,,,,,,Geez , I Miss the " Cold War " , We All knew who the REAL ENEMY was Back Then ............

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Didn't Schiff, Nadler, and the Dems in the House just call for fully declassifying the ENTIRE Mueller report...sources and all?

They wanted AG Barr to break Federal Law, so they could string him up, for breaking Federal Law. He didn't make the mistake of doing that then, and he won't make that mistake when declassifying the SPYGATE documents.

When the letter where Obama authorizes GCHQ (Brit Intel) to SPY on Trump is declassified, it will only show criminality. The "sources" who are punished, will be those that deserve it.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

My God, have you no shame? A 2 year SC investigation has proven that Trump is not in cahoots with Russia nor Putin! Trump is not going to oust any informants since that will hinder his goal of Making America Great Again.

Even if his narcisstic agenda is to do this all for his own family and grandchildren for generations to come...the benefits are beneficial to all Americans too. He is a real American and is not going to want his offspring to suffer under any communistic or oppressive government of tyranny.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Didn't the NYT just publish an article letting it be known that we had/have a male operative in Putins inner circle?

Did Trump write the article?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join