It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The thing about masons and conspiracies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

edit on 18-5-2019 by amtracer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My kids bought me an apron....it says Phill the Grill. Can I be a Mason now? I still have a Ronson bead maker from the 70's so I can pimp it out.

I only want to join cuz of that stripper vid though....cuz I already know what the 33rd peeps know......

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The old Freemasonry groups which protected livelihoods and skills e.g. stonemasons, have been taken over by modern day clubs and such.

I lived in a small harbor town once. There was a Yacht Club. I think it was originally made up of the sorts of people who lived on their boats and didn't have land homes.

Enter Gentrification. The boat people left and the rich people took over the club. Funny that membership required hefty dues but didn't require boat ownership.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I thought I was mostly asking questions.

Yes. Yes. Was pointing out many members of that and other societies and orgs are members here.

Some ops...start off like that as though the op subjects are not. We forget that....

You however...did not! Best...interesting topic and chance to learn!
Peace.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Travolta is a Scientology nutbar too?

Oh shoot! I was going to use a clip from Michael to go with a story I'm thinking of. Battle!

I was captured by Scientologists once. They were telling me how hugely I would benefit from a seminar they had if only I came up with money I didn't have.

When I was backed into a corner, I told them I needed to ask my Number One Wife. They let me use the phone. When she got there she busted me out. Exciting story, full of clever dialog and daring do.

Okay. I'll write that story instead. Note to self: "Just do it!"

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
a reply to: network dude

Brother, thank you for spelling it out so well. We still need to meet up irl sometime...we are not far apart.

I always have a cold beer for a weary traveler. Just let me know when you will be between Dunn, and Spivey's corner, and I'll wave at you so you know which house I am at. I would love to meet up with a fellow ATS member. To date, my resume' only had Augustus on it. We broke bread, had a lovely kid for dinner, and went on our ways. Good times.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Ritual isn’t just important to Freemasonry; it is an important aspect of society and human existence. There are a number of categories of rituals such as social rituals, military rituals, celebratory rituals, worship rituals, funerary rituals, bardic rituals, and initiatic rituals. Freemasonry is filled with a variety of rituals, but the most notable is the initiatic or initiation rituals. Rituals remind us of what is important as well as providing a sense of stability and continuity in our lives; it educates us in the values of an organization, allows for knowledge to be passed from generation to generation unchanged, and binds the members together, not just in the Lodge, but across time and space. Masonic rituals attempt to impart values and lessons through symbolism which can have an effect at the subconscious level. Carl Jung, the Swiss psychiatrist, said that man's mental health needed to be refreshed which required an occasional return to the sense of Self, the unification of all aspects of one’s personality and psyche, which was facilitated by myths and initiation rituals. An interesting point is that Carl Jung represented the Self as a “point within a circle.” For clarification, I will define ritual as “dramatic, planned sets of activities that bring together aspects of an organization’s culture in a single event” often through the use of symbols and, in regards to Freemasonry, the ritual is the physical enactment of our central myth—the Hiramic legend. Concerning the term “myth”, it is a popular notion that myth equates fiction. In reality, myths can be both fiction and non-fiction, but the origin of the use of myth is in oral traditions, which is the telling of stories and legends were passed down through the generations via storytellers. Written myths often came about centuries after an oral myth originated. The validity aside, oral myths did not stay consistent, but were used to help explain an event or philosophy to a largely illiterate people. To contrast rituals and myths, scholars like Edward Tylor, argues that ritual stems from and is secondary to myth; that myths give birth to rituals. The history of rituals demonstrates there has been an intimate part of human existence. In 2006, scientists discovered evidence in Botswana that humans were practicing rituals around 70,000-years ago. The scientists discovered in a cave, a pit filled with arrowheads that had been burned next to wall paintings and believed that the ritual surrounded the creation myth that man was descended from a python (which was depicted in one of the paintings). Persians, Egyptians, Romans, and Grecians, in ancient history, had organizations such as mystery cults who met in secret and used initiation rituals to bestow upon candidates philosophical and moral knowledge as well as the modes of recognition.

Source: www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Masons are good at making money. That is one of the main reasons to join.

Easier to start a small business for example,,

They also are great customers, for a bakery for example.

That is a selfish and horrible reason to join.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
Pike didn't and doesn't speak for all Freemasonry. Pike is most known for his role in the Scottish Rite, and even then it is solely with the Supreme Council of the Southern Jurisdiction, USA. Go to England and talk about Pike to British Masons and they'll just laugh.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans
Depending on the demographics of the area, many Masons are Christian...like myself. Yes, being a Christian and a Mason works. There are many Christian orders within Freemasonry.

The seething quote is from Manly P. Hall who wrote that book 30-years before he was a Mason. He was not a Christian and was giving an opinion on Masonry based upon the limited information he had. Plus he was an occultist so he wrote from his POV.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: amtracer
As far as appendant bodies ("sub groups") go, the only one that requires one to be a Christian is the Knights Templar.

There are a number of honorary ones and invitational ones that require one to be a Christian:

• Sovereign Order of Knights Preceptor
  • Red Cross of Constantine
  • York Rite Sovereign College of North America
  • Order of Knight Masons
  • Commemorative Order of St. Thomas of Acon
  • Knights of the York Cross of Honor (KYCH)
  • Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis (SRICF)
  • Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priests (HRAKTP)
  • Chevalier Bienfaisant de la Cité Sainte (CBCS)
  • Royal Order of Scotland

edit on 19-5-2019 by KSigMason because: Formatting

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
While I know you're being facetious, owning an apron doesn't make on a Mason just as owning a car doesn't make someone a racecar driver.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

But it makes one FEEL like a racecar driver.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I came across this video the other day that suggests Manley P Hall was murdered. I'd never heard that before not even on ATS.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason
I wonder how many in different cultures use the stars, being Sirius and Alnilam in alleged intentional astrology magic?
Below i have graphs to show the 2004 Madrid Train Bombing, actual time was used and Egyptian Sun rise day marker, as Sun rose, Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star aligned to the Nadir, being Due North.
wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-5-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Idaho Territory was aligned the same way on 3rd March 1863 in Lewiston, so who are the good guys and who are the bad guys with these astrology rituals?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

But nobody knows why you exist.

I believe I do.

Why do you have to believe in a supreme being?

To prove that you will believe, in fairy tales. To prove your mind is controllable.

When people talk about masons they include all secret brotherhoods in their definition. I guess they shouldn't.

As a class of people, they should. All secret societies are actually political action parties that work in the dark with no oversight, outside of the law.

You want only members with a spotless record and you strive to be good men, right?

They only want men with spotless records so that no lime light comes their way. But once inside, one is protected by the brotherhoods secrecy and power.

And what are you teaching your members? Like Hubbard, a mason he came up with Scientology, which allegedly started as a bet, did he learn the methods to break and exploit people from your club?
Don't forget the Jehovah Witnesses or the Church of Later day Saints.

Secret Societies in general are not part of what we consider being a human being. And the idea of a secret society is not accepted as normal in the open society. They, are the exception.

The whole concept of "Secret Societies" must have its genesis from a older, much older source. The Masons themselves admits it origins are lost to antiquity, but if you research that Antiquity you can find its source. It all depends on how you look at it. The world would be far better off if everyone pulled together, openly, rather than have secret agendas pulling everyone apart. But maybe, that is the only reason we have, Secret Societies. They are there, to keep, the world divided.

I had suspected for some time that a specific secret society was manipulating science in order not to reveal certain scientific data. It was finally confirmed after reading the following article.
They Cracked This 250-Year-Old Code, and Found a Secret Society Inside

You will find it a boring read about how the code was cracked, until that is, you persist to the following

These societies were the incubators of democracy, modern science, and ecumenical religion. They elected their own leaders and drew up constitutions to govern their operations. It wasn't an accident that Voltaire, George Washington, and Ben Franklin were all active members. And just like today's networked radicals, much of their power was wrapped up in their ability to stay anonymous and keep their communications secret.

And the above is why John F. Kennedy gave his speech to the American Newspaper Publishers Association, in an effort to enlighten the open society to the dark and nefarious activities of the "Secret Societies". Nicknamed the "Secret Society Speech".

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it

The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961

President Kennedy was the last President who recognized our form of Government was a Republic, not, a Democracy. Until of late, that is. Covert forces were converting our form of government from a Republic, to, a Democracy. One only has to watch the news to see that battle unfolding. The "Swamp" is filled with "Secret Societies".

But what of the genesis of the Secret Society Mindset, you might ask. It comes from the Cuneiform tablets where Enki(Royal) makes his decree that "The Secrets Of Heaven and Earth shall be withheld from mankind". And to be a member you must believe in the Lord God, Enki.

In as far as who controls science, well one only has to study the history of the "Royal Society" and what society they all belonged to. From NASA to the Royal Society, it is controlled by Freemasonry, or subsidiaries.

Now to what those secrets are that are withheld from mankind? Its really very simple, and very very basic. In fact, so simple, its below our ability to comprehend, only because the secret societies have taught us so, covertly.

And what do the 32d mason call themselves? "SUBLIME PRINCE OF THE ROYAL SECRET". All of the Secret Societies, are The keepers of the Royal Secret.

Is it a evil conspiracy to conceal certain scientific facts or observations? When it causes good men to kill each other over fabricated hatred. That is the most evil thing I can imagine....

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62
The streets of Boise were aligned with the solstices: www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

originally posted by: solve

Masons are good at making money. That is one of the main reasons to join.

Easier to start a small business for example,,

They also are great customers, for a bakery for example.

That is a selfish and horrible reason to join.

Well everybody needs to make ends meet.

Humans no longer have true initiation rites.

Symbols and meanings and philosophy is nice, but is it not enough.
edit on 21-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It's common to favor the good... if you're on that level of understanding and appreciation. Things tend to bend their way into the conscience and allow consequence to take it's toll. If you want grace... join a lodge and "experience" it. Morality is a divine pleasure only the guilty can treasure. It has it's use(s)...

Secret: No Politics & No Religion...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join