It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abortion is Murder - Madness on the so called Christian Right

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Your beliefs and opinions are to devalue human life you don't see fit to live... Like democrats thought about black people and other minorities... I guess history repeats itself and once again many democrats/the left are devaluing human life many of you "don't see fit to live..." Aka "Life unworthy of life..."

But what can you expect of the people who embraced the "nazi ideas of Margaret Sanger"?...

Assumptions much
'

When you start devaluing the most innocent human lives it leads to more and more excuses to keep devaluing human life.
That line of reasoning led to one of history's darkest times.

Says someone with total disregard and respect for women, and who believes their

place is between childbirth and the kitchen.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Just not very well.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Not just that, Trump is pardoning war criminals, 'cuz they're real American patriot heroes now.

Who Actually Wants War Criminals Pardoned?

Here we go again with false accusations from the left... Being accused of something doesn't equal to being guilty...

Because the military judge has sealed most evidence in the case and has placed a gag order on all parties, Stackhouse said he can’t address specific allegations or delve into most details of the NCIS probe.

But what weve learned in our independent investigation into these allegations is that a crime simply didnt happen,” he said.

Navy Times

This is similar to the fiasco left-wingers made with Kavanaugh... Accusing him of being guilty without any evidence, and despite the fact that the woman who accused Kavanaugh lied in almost everything...

Likewise you are attempting to make guilty someone simply because he is linked to POTUS Trump...

edit on 22-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Assumptions much
'

It is not an assumption... It is the truth... You think the life of another human, whom you want to devalue because he/she is just starting in his/her path through life, is part of a woman's body when that is false. You think the unborn are property, and not actual human beings, that you can dispose off for any reason.

Says someone with total disregard and respect for women, and who believes their

place is between childbirth and the kitchen.

Respect for women doesn't equal to having to agree with your belief that the unborn are property of women and you can do as you please with them... I didn't disrespect you... I wrote my opinion and made my case, but apparently you can't have people with different opinions...

edit on 22-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Every now and then I bring up the 'Amish people' - A religious cult that tries to close out most modern technology and live
a somewhat pious and religious life - A peolpe that reflect a religious past idealism mostly lost in the modern World
- And I say God bless them - I like people who can reject our currupt world and live without its corruption.

But YOU and ME are not from that World - We are stuck in this one - A very corrupt an hypocritical World
- A World whose 'Conservative' moralists would defend the rights of the unborn while trying to build a wall to close out
the poor and starving immigrants of Mexico and much of South America - And remember that in Mexico abortions were
illegal untill 2007 and even today are illegal throughout much of the country.

OK anti-abortionists where is your Chritiaon right wing morality when you have to pay for it

But we can't afford it you might say - True! - So stop trying to bring unwanted children into a world that
already has enough misery and suffering to go around !!!

“The Vatican won't prosecute pedophile priests but I decide I'm not ready for motherhood and it's condemnation for me? These are the same people that won't support national condom distribution that PREVENTS teenage pregnancy.”
― Sonya Renee Taylor

“In my world, you don’t get to call yourself “pro-life” and be against common-sense gun control — like banning public access to the kind of semiautomatic assault rifle, designed for warfare, that was used recently in a Colorado theater. You don’t get to call yourself “pro-life” and want to shut down the Environmental Protection Agency, which ensures clean air and clean water, prevents childhood asthma, preserves biodiversity and combats climate change that could disrupt every life on the planet. You don’t get to call yourself “pro-life” and oppose programs like Head Start that provide basic education, health and nutrition for the most disadvantaged children...The term “pro-life” should be a shorthand for respect for the sanctity of life. But I will not let that label apply to people for whom sanctity for life begins at conception and ends at birth. What about the rest of life? Respect for the sanctity of life, if you believe that it begins at conception, cannot end at birth.”
― Thomas L. Friedman

“I cannot understand anti-abortion arguments that centre on the sanctity of life. As a species we've fairly comprehensively demonstrated that we don't believe in the sanctity of life. The shrugging acceptance of war, famine, epidemic, pain and life-long poverty shows us that, whatever we tell ourselves, we've made only the most feeble of efforts to really treat human life as sacred.”
― Caitlin Moran, How to Be a Woman

“We don't like to kill our unborn; we need them to grow up and fight our wars.”
― Marilyn Manson

edit on 22-5-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Here we go again with the stupid insults which are nothing but lies. Are you even Hispanic? I am, and I have posted what other HIspanics have said about "the wall," INCLUDING MEXICANS... But some people can't stop LYING and making up crap because you are nothing more than FASCISTS who claim to be anti-fascists...

I recently posted a survey which was done in Mexico, to all the Mexican citizens, and what that survey found is that Mexicans feel less safe and have experienced more crime due to the illegal immigrants you want in the U.S...

The passage of migrant caravans through southern Mexico causes a strong sense of insecurity.

So keep lying your butt off, it only shows you for what you are...

BUILD THE WALL!!!

edit on 22-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add links.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

It is not an assumption... It is the truth...

It is an opinion.....your's!

Some people derive opinions from the actual experience, others simply

from the sidelines.

You think the life of another human, whom you want to devalue because he/she is just starting in his/her path through life, is part of a woman's body when that is false. You think the unborn are property, and not actual human beings, that you can dispose off for any reason.

We have a difference of opinion on when life is viable.

Being part of a womans body?..... absolutely a part of the womans body for

without it there is no existance.

And point out where I have said the unborn are property?

A fetus is not a human being till it can and is able to exist entirely of its own

violation.

Respect for women doesn't equal to having to agree with your belief that the unborn are property of women and you can do as you please with them... I didn't disrespect you... I wrote my opinion and made my case, but apparently you can't have people with different opinions...

Opinions are like belly buttons........ every one has one.

My value on opinions is that the better ones come from someone who is in the

pool, rather than someone from the outside, only looking in

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

You might do well to remember that I am still reading... you will not even admit that a living organism is alive. We can't get to the viable part until you do so. Screw your legalities... no medical professional will admit (honestly) that an unborn child is dead until it is born.

So how can you have a difference of opinion on viability when you can't even accept that it is alive?

Being part of a womans body?..... absolutely a part of the womans body for without it there is no existance.

Unique DNA. It's not an organ, not a 'parasite,' and not dead. It is a separate, living human organism that is not part of the woman's body, but is simply dependent on the woman's body for nutrition. It does not share a blood supply, because if it did, the woman's body would reject it as a foreign invader.

The next line you insinuate it:

A fetus is not a human being till it can and is able to exist entirely of its own violation.

If it is not a human being, and if it is part of the woman's body, it is the property of the woman. Property can be destroyed at will; there is no legal issue with me disassembling my car and melting down the parts. There is a legal issue with me disassembling a human... unless I am a woman and it's young enough.

At least there used to not be... today in Alabama, there is an issue with a woman disassembling another human, period.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Dude, you have lost it.

Christian and conservative are not the same thing. I know liberal Christians, and I know conservative atheists. You are trying to shoehorn them together into one big lump of propaganda that you can focus your hate on. It don't work. All you are doing is showing the rest of us that your opinions are as relevant as gravel in a diamond mine.

We get it; you hate anything Trump. You hate anything Christian. You hate anything conservative. That's fine... go join the KKK; they are experts at helping people hate. It's what they do.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You might do well to remember that I am still reading...

Ruh Rho! LOL...Triggered daddy moderator is still reading our contrary posts!

At least there used to not be... today in Alabama, there is an issue with a woman disassembling another human, period.

Alabama has an issue with a bunch of whiney privileged white men who have no problem declaring war on women and disassembling their constitutional rights.

As long as the fetus is yet "unassembled", so unassembled that it can't yet survive outside of the womb, Alabama's so called "issue" is just a few whiney privileged white men's unconstitutional temper tantrum.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I really, really wish I could show you a photo of an "unassembled" baby... it would disgust you... but it is also against the T&C to show that kind of gore.

So you'll just have to continue showing your ignorance.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It is an opinion.....your's!

Some people derive opinions from the actual experience, others simply

from the sidelines.

It isn't opinion, it is FACT...

Or was it "just an opinion" when democrats used to think that black people, and other minorities, were not human and were property?...

Being part of a womans body?..... absolutely a part of the womans body for

without it there is no existance.

We have a difference in knowledge. Your stance is based on pseudo-science, and the belief by those like you that "the unborn are the property of women."

BTW, if you do "believe" that the unborn is part of a woman's body, you DO believe that they are property of women. Despite the FACT that they have a distinct dna from the mother and father. Despite the FACT that the mother's immune system recognizes the unborn as a foreign body, and despite the FACT that the unborn are alive... The unborn still need their own brain, their own beating heart, etc. At around 9 weeks of gestation the lungs of the unborn are working, on an ultrasound you would see their chest expand and contract, although they still need the mother to get oxygen and remove CO2.

A fetus is not a human being till it can and is able to exist entirely of its own

violation.

Newborns CAN NOT exist entirely on their own, and neither can kids... They need the mother/father, or someone to take care of them...

Opinions are like belly buttons........ every one has one.

My value on opinions is that the better ones come from someone who is in the

pool, rather than someone from the outside, only looking in

Riiight... That's exactly like claiming that "slave owners were the people with the insight and who knew better whether or not slaves were human or property..." That's the exact same argument you are making...

Not to mention the FACT that there are millions, if not billions, of women who do not see their unborn as "things/property or part of their bodies..."
You are in fact only giving credence to the "pro-abortion women..." Those of you that have devalued the unborn into "things that you can get rid off for any reason you want... You don't even take into account the women who are "pro-life..." Just like "The March for Women" Liberals decided to exclude "pro-life women" from the march and did everything in their power to throw out women who DARE contradict the ideas of the "pro-abortion crowd..."

edit on 22-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

One more thing. To reiterate the FACT that people like you, the pro-abortion crowd, in fact believe the unborn are "property" and not really "part of a woman's body," do you view your extremities the same as you view the unborn?... If you do see your extremities like you view the unborn then you would be alright with having women who want to abort cut off both their arms right?... When women abort they do not take off any part of their own bodies, but are in fact killing a completely different human being.

BTW, I do not think it is okay for a woman to cut off both her arms, or both legs... I am making a point that the "pro-abortion crowd" and you don't really see the unborn as "part of a woman's body..." You see them as property... You devalued the life of human beings simply because they are inside a woman's womb and see them as "properties..." Things that you can discard for any reason you want. In your mind, because you embraced the ideas of a nazi known as Margaret Sanger, you believe that by killing those humans you devalued, that their murder gives you some sort of "empowerment."

edit on 22-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You can twist my words to fit your agenda as much as you like but a beating heart
is not all that is required to maintain life, lungs and the ability to breathe are just
as important.... early born fetus's die because their lungs arent developed enough.
There is no point going round in circles we will just have to agree to disagree.

But I will tell you what I do find distasteful......

An interview with clinicians in an abortion clinic said of their patients that they
consisted of

**Young teens including one nine year old who had been raped.....possibly before
having her first period? Can you imagine (I'm sure you can't) after the trauma of
being raped the trauma of months of pregnancy and then the birth...... a real live doll
to play with!!

** Beaten and battered women...... would you consider that battered into
submission or rape? (yet hardly the type of floozies demanding sex from a
submissive male)

**Sick women with cancer and lupus....... so sick that I doubt they would be looking
for sex rather that they were coerced or more than a little forced?

**Victims of incest.

**Women with many children already (the figure nine children was mentioned)
that they were to poor to feed, so contraception would be out of the way, the
possibility in those cases was not looking for sex??

So we get 25 white middle aged men out to punish and control these naive women
and young girls (Babies having babies) and so the cycle continues. It was telling
that out of the 25 only one was prepared to be interviewed

I have a solution.... but you wont like it.

If these women are to be punished,by forcing them to continue their pregnancies
lets get to the source of the problem and punish the accomplice the eager person
who got them into that condition in the first place-they didnt get there on there own!

None of the women seeking abortions got to their condition by themselves so the man
who took part in this 'crime' has to have a vasectomy.

JOB DONE

edit on 22-5-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

It isn't opinion, it is FACT...
Or was it "just an opinion" when democrats used to think that black people, and other minorities, were not human and were property?...

*Off Topic* the thread is about abortion not slavery.

I dont think they were considered 'not human' but they were bought and paid for
therefor property. However that was then things change and evolve and its not
now there was a lot back in history we have learned from so whats the point of
raking it over and over?

BTW, if you do "believe" that the unborn is part of a woman's body, you DO believe that they are property of women.

The womans body is her own and the fetus is using it to grow and mature

Despite the FACT that they have a distinct dna from the mother and father. Despite the FACT that the mother's immune system recognizes the unborn as a foreign body, and despite the FACT that the unborn are alive...

The fetus despite everything is only able to survive at the behest of the woman

otherwise it would go on living out side of the woman..... It is totally dependent

on the woman/host to survive/live. AND THATS A FACT.

The unborn still need their own brain, their own beating heart, etc. At around 9 weeks of gestation the lungs of the unborn are working, on an ultrasound you would see their chest expand and contract, although they still need the mother to get oxygen and remove CO2.

Wrong!!

Even when a fetus's lungs are fully developed, it's impossible for the fetus to breathe until after birth. Developing babies are surrounded by amniotic fluid, and their lungs are filled with this fluid.

Newborns CAN NOT exist entirely on their own, and neither can kids... They need the mother/father, or someone to take care of them...

Who ever said that!!

They need to be birthed first? and only ONE person can do that.......

Riiight... That's exactly like claiming that "slave owners were the people with the insight and who knew better whether or not slaves were human or property..." That's the exact same argument you are making...

There you go again .....the topic is not slavery.

Not to mention the FACT that there are millions, if not billions, of women who do not see their unborn as "things/property or part of their bodies..."
You are in fact only giving credence to the "pro-abortion women..." Those of you that have devalued the unborn into "things that you can get rid off for any reason you want... You don't even take into account the women who are "pro-life..." Just like "The March for Women" Liberals decided to exclude "pro-life women" from the march and did everything in their power to throw out women who DARE contradict the ideas of the "pro-abortion crowd..."

You've got me there I can't make head nor tail of what you are saying.....but

did you know that a large proportion of women who have abortions already

have one or more children? and many many others who have abortions will

go on to have families. when they are in a better situation to do so ......only

just not then.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I'm not twisting anything. You are making the statements that I am calling you out on. You have referred to an unborn child as a "parasite." I didn't come up with that one; you did. You referenced an unborn child with the likes of ticks and tapeworms.

I stated that the baby was alive in every stage of development. That is not an opinion; it is fact. There is no point during which the baby is dead and later suddenly becomes alive. I also stated that the baby was not an integral part of the mother once the egg was fertilized... again true, because fertilization creates a new version of DNA which is (normally) not compatible with the mother's internal DNA. If not for the placental interface, the baby would be rejected by the woman's own body.

Then you twisted that around to me somehow saying that a fertilized egg should be protected at all costs. I have never said that... not once. I have never insinuated that. You seem to think that the only way you can get your abortions on demand is for everyone to agree that it's a dead lump of cells. Well, here's a clue: that's just not true. it is entirely possible for a reasonable person to state that until there is some indication of consciousness, the act of abortion is not as horrendous as the alternatives. But you can't even get that far.

As for wanting rapists to have a vasectomy, I have no problem with that. It's actually one of the better ideas I have heard to discourage rape. Of course, I also want any woman who falsely accuses a man of rape to be hit with something at least as severe... maybe a tattoo across her forehead to let everyone know what she did? I'm sure that would work as good as a hysterectomy. No more sex... ever. No man will want her, after what she did.

Now explain to me why that is so terrible. It is fine for a man who acts inappropriately to be punished severely, but I doubt you would accept the same for a woman.

The bottom line is you are a man-hater. Somewhere back somewhen, someone hurt you and now you blame all men. Well, sorry to burst that precious little bubble of yours, but it wasn't me. So grow up, get a grip, and smell the coffee. The reign of terror against the unborn is over. You had a court decision that gave you what you wanted and it wasn't good enough... now you lose that.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

None of the women seeking abortions got to their condition by themselves so the man
who took part in this 'crime' has to have a vasectomy.

Vasectomy should not be a matter of "punishment". That would place a negative aura around the subject comparable to "castration of criminals".

Vasectomies are perfectly safe and legal. No effect on erectile function or ejaculation (sans sperm obviously).

And here is a bonus: They are reversible.
see: Vasectomy reversals: Frequently asked questions

edit on 23-5-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I'm not twisting anything. You are making the statements that I am calling you out on. You have referred to an unborn child as a "parasite." I didn't come up with that one; you did. You referenced an unborn child with the likes of ticks and tapeworms.

What is a parasite in biology?
In evolutionary biology, parasitism is a relationship between species, where one organism, the parasite, lives on or in another organism, the host

I think that would cover the a fetus which is by any streatch of the imagination

living off and totally dependent on the host? I will add Shakespeare said What's

in a name? That which we call *a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.*

I stated that the baby was alive in every stage of development. That is not an opinion; it is fact. There is no point during which the baby is dead and later suddenly becomes alive. I also stated that the baby was not an integral part of the mother once the egg was fertilized... again true, because fertilization creates a new version of DNA which is (normally) not compatible with the mother's internal DNA. If not for the placental interface, the baby would be rejected by the woman's own body.

NOT alive of its OWN violation probably best described as being on life support

for it is proven that a fetus before 22 weeks gestation is unable to live. Twist

and turn any way you like that is unemotional medical FACT.

Then you twisted that around to me somehow saying that a fertilized egg should be protected at all costs. I have never said that... not once. I have never insinuated that. You seem to think that the only way you can get your abortions on demand is for everyone to agree that it's a dead lump of cells. Well, here's a clue: that's just not true. it is entirely possible for a reasonable person to state that until there is some indication of consciousness, the act of abortion is not as horrendous as the alternatives. But you can't even get that far.

I think you must be mixing me up with someone else? I dont believe the

fertilised egg has sanctity.

As for wanting rapists to have a vasectomy, I have no problem with that. It's actually one of the better ideas I have heard to discourage rape.

AGAIN you misrepresent what I said
What I said was IF a woman was

punished for an unwanted pregnancy by not being allowed an abortion and

having to have the child ..... her accomplice (for she couldn't get pregnant on

her own) should also take responsibility ? and a vasectomy would stop him

committing further irresponsible pregnancies?

I did not mention rape.

The bottom line is you are a man-hater. Somewhere back somewhen, someone hurt you and now you blame all men. Well, sorry to burst that precious little bubble of yours, but it wasn't me. So grow up, get a grip, and smell the coffee. The reign of terror against the unborn is over. You had a court decision that gave you what you wanted and it wasn't good enough... now you lose that.
TheRedneck

Me being a misandrist is your opinion, I am not. However one of my biggest

hates is injustice.

It takes two to tango......two to make a baby ....... But only one (the woman)

who bears the brunt!!!!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Vasectomy should not be a matter of "punishment". That would place a negative aura around the subject comparable to "castration of criminals".

If a woman is not allowed an abortion for an unwanted pregnancy and is punished

by being forced to carry and birth the child surely her accomplice (for there is no

way she got pregnant on her own) should be punished too? And a vasectomy would

prevent him committing the same 'crime' over and over again.

It is not negative ..... and as you point out no where as harsh as castration, which

I never advocated for anyway

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I am not going to continue going in circles with you. You want to use highly-charged (and inaccurate) language while calling others out for less, and while your every post drips with hatred for men and pure disgust for the unborn, you then try and deny it.

Haters gonna hate. Hate without me. Good day.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join