It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abortion is Murder - Madness on the so called Christian Right

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yes, I know - They say God is on their side - God, the defender of the unborn - A God that states that every carnal act thet conceives is
protected by his devine will [remember baboons, life is conceived by carnal acts by sex] - OK righteous sobs now that you know what I think
of you - Let's proceed.

First, above all else, you are hypocrites - And there is nothing Jesus hated more than hypocrites.

You, in your twisted and sick ideology would force a Human female to bring to term unwanted life - because you say all conception is an act of
God.

I say there is no God in this universe that will forgive you for your hypocrisy - Your true hatred for the value and dignity of Human life
is obvious - And your disregard and demeaning of Human females is obvious.

In the upcoming election your political party of hypocrites will burn for its ant-female ideology
- So maybe you do love the Liberal left after all ?

edit on 17-5-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Her body her choice...

She should choose not to get pregnant....

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Yes, I know - They say God is on their side - God, the defender of the unborn - A God that states that every carnal act thet conceives is
protected by his devine will [remember baboons, life is conceived by carnal acts by sex] - OK righteous sobs now that you know what I think
of you - Let's proceed.

First, above all else, you are Hippocrates - And there is nothing Jesus hated more than Hippocrates.

You, in your twisted and sick ideology would force a Human female to bring to term unwanted life - because you say all conception is an act of
God.

I say there is no God in this universe that will forgive you for you hypocrisy - Your true hatred for the value and dignity of Human life
is obvious - And your deregard and demeaning of Human females is obvious.

In the upcoming election your political party of Hippocrates will burn for its ant-female ideology

Why do you think Jesus hated Hippocrates?

+18 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You don't need to be Christian to be opposed to murdering other humans. I am opposed to abortion and have no religious affiliation. I would guess there are many Atheists that also find the widespread murder of the unborn to be immoral.
edit on 2019/5/17 by Metallicus because: sp

+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

It's sharia law. Our own christian fundamentalist version.

+23 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

If it's ok to kill your yet born child why is it illegal to kill a regular person. Obviously, an unborn child couldn't possibly have harmed anyone in any way. Liberals are insane in every way. Save the whales, save the Earth but it's ok to kill your own child? That is the height of hypocrisy.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Hippocrates was an ancient Greek physician.

"It is thus with regard to the disease called Sacred: it appears to me to be nowise more divine nor more sacred than other diseases, but has a natural cause from the originates like other affections. Men regard its nature and cause as divine from ignorance and wonder.... ”

— Hippocrates, On the Sacred Disease

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Hippocrates was an ancient Greek physician.

"It is thus with regard to the disease called Sacred: it appears to me to be nowise more divine nor more sacred than other diseases, but has a natural cause from the originates like other affections. Men regard its nature and cause as divine from ignorance and wonder.... ”

— Hippocrates, On the Sacred Disease

No wonder Jesus hated him and his political party.

+9 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If someone says they are a vegetarian because all life is sacred then they’re all trendy and cool.

But say that very same thing about an unborn baby and you just proved yourself a religious zealot.

Makes total sense.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I really wish we could discuss the issue of abortion without people bringing religion into it.

+5 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
of you - Let's proceed.

First, above all else, you are Hippocrates - And there is nothing Jesus hated more than Hippocrates.

God.

I say there is no God in this universe that will forgive you for you hypocrisy - Your true hatred for the value and dignity of Human life
is obvious - And your deregard and demeaning of Human females is obvious.

In the upcoming election your political party of Hippocrates will burn for its ant-female ideology

"devine will"
"deregard"
"ant-female ideology"
"And there is nothing Jesus hated more than Hippocrates."

No.....just.....no...... (facepalm)

Leftists ARE ignorant morons.....smh

+11 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I really wish we could discuss the issue of abortion without people bringing religion into it.

And just how is the OP supposed to express their hatred of Christians...without bringing religion into it?

Hmmmm?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Our own christian fundamentalist version.

Christian Fundamentalism is supposed to be Bible alone. I can't seem to find the New Testament verse that mentions abortion. So-called Fundies are probably following the Papacy then.

But seriously, if Christian men didn't get women pregnant then no Christian abortions or miscarriages would occur. Not even failure of Christian fertilized egg to embed in the uterus.

You'd think that that would be good enough.
edit on 17-5-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Abortion in America, was founded upon eugenics. Margaret Sanger certainly got her wish...

Stalin was a lightweight, compared to Planned Parenthood.

Ol' Margie was a huge fan of Chucky D...
edit on 17-5-2019 by madmac5150 because: Credit KVJ Jr.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Abortion in America, was founded upon eugenics. Margaret Sanger certainly got her wish...

Stalin was a lightweight, compared to Planned Parenthood.

"eugenics" sounds kinda Nazi-ish.

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

And just how is the OP supposed to express their hatred of Christians...without bringing religion into it?

Hmmmm?

He could just say he hates Christians.

I mean, really.

It's like they can't win a debate on abortion if it is rational and logical. So they toss religion into it and then go off on Christians.

edit on 17-5-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hmmmm?

He could just say he hates Christians.

I mean, really.

It's like they can't win a debate on abortion if it is rational and logical. So they toss religion into it and then go off on Christians.

Pretty much...yeah.

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

If someone says they are a vegetarian because all life is sacred then they’re all trendy and cool.

But say that very same thing about an unborn baby and you just proved yourself a religious zealot.

Makes total sense.

Go on a crusade to prevent your neighbor from waterproofing his basement because the drainage ditch he's renovating has the dappled pond slime in it in the belief that all life is sacred, and you're a hero ... especially if you chain yourself to the outflow pipe.

Seek to prevent a 20+-weeks-old child from being murdered because it's existence is "inconvenient" to its mother, and you suddenly are the worst kind of fundamentalist hypocrite.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I guess the next question is...

What are you going to do with all the murderers past and present defiling the neighborhood. It's clear from the threads and posts of the last couple of days some people want to kill them....ATS is where I come for my daily dose of irony!
edit on 17-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You don't need to be Christian to be opposed to murdering other humans. I am opposed to abortion and have no religious affiliation. I would guess there are many Atheists that also find the widespread murder of the unborn to be immoral.

I'm agnostic, and I think we can save lives by eliminating unneeded wars, use some of that money on education and other investments while using the balance to save tax payers money. The results, I believe, would save millions, abroad and domesticly.

Then again, I'm coming to terms with the fact I'm crazy. Because I think there is the possibility we could begin to serve our people rather than the parties serving their minority base.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join