It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us Humans Don't belong Here on Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
No matter where you go, there you are.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Oooh. Thats interesting. What if WE were the angel.cast down, as mentioned in the Bible? Would explain our evil nature.

Besides....imagine two humans being dropped on earth. No shelter...no tools. No clothes. No means to defend themselves. Humans surviving on their own from thd beginning makes no sense. Ergo my belief in a creator.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Why are we all just skipping about this animal kingdom like it's our own? I can't fly..I can barely swim. I go camping 20 times a year and I swear, I am outnumbered.
I try to blend in yet, these animals keep staring at me like..WTF are you doing here. I don't have an actual number but, based on recollection, I think I am outnumbered a Million to one. When we venture out into the woods..we're the pray. Yes we have our guns and FLIR's..why is that,? because we're vulnerable to the true inhabitants of this planet? I say yes!!. The fear of being alone in the dark of "Our home Turf" should raise the flag.

If we are the dominant species..why don't we scream from the highest point.....FFFF U?..because in our souls we know we're not, and at the crack of a branch we do a full on tampon scamper back to ourTent/RV/Cabin. No offense ladies..just saying.

So where do we come from...and most importantly, how do we go back home.

I Personally have a wide range of theories, I also feel we're not too far off. Sobriety is a pre requisite

I am sick of mining your Gold...

I am not saying this is a truth..just some food for thought..Who came before ?? is the ??

www.annunaki.org...

They weren't the Grays...so...who we're they?

Maybe there were humanity bound Primates here on Earth and a Group of Human Explorers landed here...this is a water planet...we know they are fewer in our area of the Universe than non-water planets.....this means they are an Oassis in the Dessert....its clear why they came here....biological supplies....we ourselves seem to think that metals are the valuable resource out in the Universe...I susupect that biological resources are much ore important which is why I subscribe to Mudfossil Universitys theory that gold and silver and copper and base metals are biological products.

If we were the Explorers we would immediately experience a manpower shortage.....but we would have planned for that...clearly genetic machinations can be done.....clearly under correct circumstances inter-species genetic compatabilty can be manifested......so obviously we would weild the ability ro genetically create a lifeform on WHATEVER Planet we Explore .. using all of the Planets resources....bringing little and taking all.

The genetically machined workers would eventually not only help us but they would mine the entire Planet FOR US and then they would build infrastructure and technology using those Earth resources to eventually BRING US ALL OF OUR LOOT TO OUR HOME PLANET WHEREVER THAT MAY BE.Of course the workers would be left with a dead Planet barren of biological resources which are needed for us to survive.

The trillions of barrels of oil we use are the destruction of a BIOOGICAL RESOURCE.....our food is being burned up to build infrastructure to hijack our Planetary resources....our environment is being destroyed so we may complete our task of raping and destroying this Planet to benefit someone we don't even know.

I believe the Iggi were the working class of this off-Planet Group....I believe the cone-heads represent the Igigi in Sumerian history.....I further believe that the Commanders of the Igigi faced a rebellion from them because the natural Igigi body structure was not well suited to the work and their numbers were very small...extrapolations says their gestation periods must be long or they would have made more Igigi….instead they made a genetic worker from the naturally occurring Terran species closest to their own...that could perform the duties required...but they used the Commanders genetic materials.

This created different varieties and strains of Homonids...if strict controls were in place and no modified breeding capable specimens were allowed to interbreed....then we would have a controlled experiment to follow up on....however it seems that this is not the case.... it seems they tried a few times....and succeeded a few times....so the genetic histories of the then-currently residing Primates/Homonids/Humans/US were all screwed up and intertwined.

IMHO they found a worker template they were ok with.....they used it....they then left the Planet...just before a massive Catastrophe they knew was coming....they intentionally left the Earth population of humans to die...so as not to introduce a new modified sentient species to the Universe....however one of the Bosses exhibited Humanitarian compassion and would not allow the genetically modified to be destroyed...the value was to great the work to outstanding the result to human to destroy....so Noah was tipped off....lol...and we survived in breeding numbers to re-populate the Earth.

Then IMHO they returned much later....re-discovered this now populous Hybrid race...found them SEXY....there were "fair" females...either attractive or blonde....likely both....amongst the wild humans....this time the Igigi were attracted to them and mated with some of them.....causing Hybrid-Vigor which created Giants.

During the Catastrophe that occurred between visits....all the different interbred spieces of different strains DID NOT DIE...some survived....now we have a serious melting Pot on Earth.

Yes,we belong here......just not so soon....lol....we would have evolved eventually to the levels of our Progentors….or maybe the Catastrophe our bosses saw coming is cyclical and Primates here never quite get as far as they potentially could elsewhere.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Goals of humankind.

Separate ourselves from the real world, separate ourselves from the animal kingdom, separate ourselves from ourselves.

This sums it all nicely,

edit on 11-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

...The fear of being alone in the dark of "Our home Turf" should raise the flag.

After a traumatic early childhood, I used to be terrified of the dark, especially living on the outer-wing of a children's home, where the scary noises were.

When I was ten years old, I moved to the Welsh mountains to live with my father.

Very soon after moving over there to live with him, he set me up with a tent and stove, and would often force me out camping in the valley on my own.

It was scary at first, it turns out that foxes don't bark like dogs do, they scream.

Anyway, long story short, my father used to put my mind at ease by reminding me that there's nothing there in the dark that isn't there in the light.

I took this onboard, and now, I'm more comfortable in a dark backstreet than I am in a well lit high street.

I like the dark, it feels safe.

*Disclaimer, I don't identify as an emo, lmao

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

You did not use any facts, so why do you demand it from others?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

I like the dark, it feels safe.

That is so you can hide and escape / avoid danger.

Living as a hermit / hermitess(?) allows you to survive.

Hard life to lead but what other choice is there?

The ability to trust others comes with difficulty.

Just to make you think, nothing more. Be at Peace, friend.

P

edit on 11/5/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

We “came” from here.
We were created using dna from the pigs and chimps.
We are chimp pig apes.
I believe our mission has been complete for a long time now.
Others have given us technology to try and help us escape. But we are so chimpy that we just can’t get together and figure it out.
We’d rather continue fighting each other over our chImp mythology.

edit on 11-5-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The evidence suggest to me that maybe we came from Mars.......like literally.

Mars seems to be a planet that once was like earth but no longer is. So possibly habitable at some point in the past. What if that was our home? What if few were sent to earth to ensure that the original Martian species survived to an extent?

Would that explain the infatuation with the stars? All the stories pointing to people/origins in the sky?

What about the relative proximity to the sun? Why does an environment we were supposedly born and bred to inhabit, harm us so much? Why do people get sunburn?

Why does gravity have such an effect on our body?

It’s almost as if this earth is toxic to us, but it was our only or best option to escape total annihilation.

What if without gravity and harmful rays from the sun, people were able to live hundreds of years. Would that substantiate all the origin stories of people living to hundreds and thousands of years old?

Could it explain the ‘giant people’ that seem to pop up every once in awhile? Could less gravity say from mars have allowed larger beings?

I clearly don’t know the answer to any of these questions, but it all sort of kind of makes sense to me.

Just random thoughts on the topic.

Cheers.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

In the womb of a new life, it's the heart that grows a brain... not the other way around. One's center point of energy and aura field births from the heart... not the brain.

So where do we come from...and most importantly, how do we go back home.

So it seems that the answer is a lot easier than brains tend to make it... reversing course of which way we funnel living life through. The common human funnels measures of the heart through the brain, so what gets us back home would be the added practices of funneling information through the heart prior to information reaching our peripheral systems.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

There is also an alternative idea which is that some aborigine and "indians" of various countries are more (larger percentage, if not in whole) native inhabitants of Earth.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Us Humans Don't belong Here on Earth

Short answer, yes we do. Its just that we are not well suited to live in the wilds and jungles. We do not have the defensive or offensive makeup to make us "King of the Jungle". We do not have fangs or claws, we do not have fur to protect us from the extreme sunlight, or keep us warm in the depths of winter. We are thin skinned and susceptible to even the thorn of a rose bush compared to the thick hide of life forms that run through the jungle effortlessly.

So I would suggest our survival depended on, technology to overcome our physical shortfalls. Certainly some species use rudimentary tools as a stick stuck down a ant nest to bring up ants, but simplistic tool use, is not the same as technology. If that stick was made of aluminum and covered with a created sticky resin, both have to be made, then its clear tech. Our primitive ancestors, if lucky, found a suitable cave to find re leaf from the elements. What do we require in a domicile? Heating and Air Conditioning.

Natural life forms (Animal Kingdom) can and do survive and prosper in earths environment. If tomorrow technology was withheld from us, we would surly shrivel up over time, and go extinct. That is, barring any external interventions.

But through time we see technology that just shouldn't be there, but yet, it sits side by side with the natural world. Not enough technology to cover the world, but just enough to show technology goes way back, before we, were even here.

It is entirely possible that in some manner, we the thin skinned, are here, because of that technology, and dependent upon it.

17 Out-of-Place Artifacts Said to Suggest High-Tech Prehistoric Civilizations Existed

Enigmatic Ancient Wheel: The 300-Million-Year-Old Wheel and Anomalous Ancient Tracks Across the World

OOPArts Found in Coal and Stone: Is There an Explanation for These Anomalous Bells, Chains, Walls and More?

17 Out-of-Place Artifacts Said to Suggest High-Tech Prehistoric Civilizations Existed

True, human (ancient ancestors, thick skin) footprints can be found, but they were barefoot, obviously lacking the technology of footwear.

So if it wasn't us who was creating and implementing the technology, then who was it! And that, is your true "Missing Link".

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
99 % DNA match to chimps says we are from here .
Heck 50 % match to lattes lol .

The absult most I will possibly consed is Aliens came found semi intelligent life decided to give it a boost using DNA from the life on the planet and wale humans .
Thing is as fun as these ideas are it really does not wash any more then needing a god to create life does .

Aliens may exist so may a god But life would be here anyway . God or no God aliens or no aliens .
All you need to do is look at just how fast life adapts ( AKA evolves ) to new changes of earth to see this is true .
A whale has toe bones . No reason other then at one time it had TOES .

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Sure we do. We are part of the earth and when we die we return to earth to nurture the earth. It's all a cycle, a symbiotic relationship with each other. God created us from a handful of dirt - it's all there in the Bible.

"What are the scientific proof that man’s body came from the dust of the ground, as the Bible says? The human body is made up of materials and minerals found on the surface of the ground, and not from the core of the earth. Oxygen, being the most abundant element on the earth’s crust or on the ground, makes up 65 percent of the human body, and carbon, also abundant on the top soil of the ground, is 18 percent, and hydrogen is 10 percent. The 59 elements found in the human body are all found on the earths crust. This is amazing because what the Bible says perfectly match the scientific composition of a human body."
esoriano.wordpress.com...
edit on 11-5-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A spiritual/metaphysical approach to the totality of our being www.theosociety.org...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I love and appreciate your's and everyone else's input to the matter but, Am I a "neanderthal" to believe an that Alien porked a Sasquatch and poof...here we are?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Did we as humans first reside on MARS? Of course that's possible and we have to look to see if it may have been the best target from the last place, but I think it goes much deeper than that.

I prefer the matrix or avatar perspective. We are in more than one place and in order to explore other dimensional levels we create technology to move data into the next dimension and then virtually explore such dimensions using the tools we created from our last dimension, but in doing so we have to flush or lose all technology and knowledge of most though clues are there for us to find our way thus we have to learn and rebuild it again in order to move on to the next. There is only so much data you can put down any pipe so, of course we truncate all that isn't necessary to continue relevant building data to the next segment.

We cannot see ourselves directly thus we explore other dimensions in order to see ourselves from another perspective or perhaps influence or view items we cannot see directly. Now while in our current state of awareness we cannot place our physical bodies across simply our own universe, but we are learning how to see it exists using lenses and computers and eventually we will explore it without physically moving our mass but we will create even higher tools to virtually be there to discover and learn more. We may even create beings like little robots that will again do the same perhaps until some final target is reached or maybe it goes on forever.

I also wonder sometimes that the Earth is a playground where different species unite in an avatar type recreation world where we all can relate to each other even though we are all radically different shape sizes and from different dimensions and the earth is our meeting ground for just a moment of our real selves time.
edit on 5/12/19 by verylowfrequency because: fix

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I love and appreciate your's and everyone else's input to the matter but, Am I a "neanderthal" to believe an that Alien porked a Sasquatch and poof...here we are?

Well, there’s always the book “The Twelfth Planet” by Zechariah Sitchin to explain the theory that alien life came here and accelerated the growth of primitive man. According to Theosophical teaching, the first three root races of earth incarnated and then ascended. The fourth root race is that which “fell” . Sitchin’s theory is that the flood of Noah actually correlated to the sinking of Atlantis. In the time of Atlantis, it is said that the technology superseded the spiritual advancement. We can see some of this today, as the technology such as cloning and mixing human and animal dna is coming into play without the understanding of the spiritual consequences. I don’t, however, subscribe to the idea that all mankind is simply the result of genetic engineering by the annunaki. I do believe that the annunski did arrive here at a point where humans were devolved, and that as Sitchin suggests, did bring agricultural advancements and even the genetic engineering and cross breeding with primitive evolutions here.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's interesting how people can't accept the reality of a situation because it is so mundane. They want there to be something more to it. Even my wife brings this up from time to time - the "why" to us being on this planet. Why does there have to be a why? We are here because this is where we evolved, and there is nothing complicated about the why imo, we just are. Humankind just feels the need to raise the importance of our existence beyond "well.. here we are!"

I doubt animals care about the why - they are just more concerned with their now. And I think more humans would find day to day happiness if they didn't mire themselves in trying to extrapolate a meaning for their existence. You are here, that's it.. make the most of it and enjoy it while you have it.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
We are either transplants from the dying planet Mars , Or we were created here as a work force . We could even be prisoners on a quarantine planet kept far away from other civilizations . You are correct we do not belong here we are unlike anything else on this Planet .

If we were created as the bible say's .. Well this is Hell .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join