It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us Humans Don't belong Here on Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Why are we all just skipping about this animal kingdom like it's our own? I can't fly..I can barely swim. I go camping 20 times a year and I swear, I am outnumbered.
I try to blend in yet, these animals keep staring at me like..WTF are you doing here. I don't have an actual number but, based on recollection, I think I am outnumbered a Million to one. When we venture out into the woods..we're the pray. Yes we have our guns and FLIR's..why is that,? because we're vulnerable to the true inhabitants of this planet? I say yes!!. The fear of being alone in the dark of "Our home Turf" should raise the flag.

If we are the dominant species..why don't we scream from the highest point.....FFFF U?..because in our souls we know we're not, and at the crack of a branch we do a full on tampon scamper back to ourTent/RV/Cabin. No offense ladies..just saying.

So where do we come from...and most importantly, how do we go back home.

I Personally have a wide range of theories, I also feel we're not too far off. Sobriety is a pre requisite

I am sick of mining your Gold...

I am not saying this is a truth..just some food for thought..Who came before ?? is the ??

www.annunaki.org...

They weren't the Grays...so...who we're they?

edit on 10-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

edit on 10-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Honestly I tend to share your sentiment. We do not belong here.

So called evolution can literally not account for hairless humans in the short time frame referenced imo without an exceptional number of special circumstances which there just is not evidence for.

Not including having roofs over our heads for a day or two regarding timelines here on Earth.

There is certainly a missing factor..and I believe our destiny as mankind is essentially to leave this place and discover our origins.

edit on 10-5-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I agree.. our existence here is suspect at best. Who and what promoted our acceptance is a mind boggle.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The Power of the Gods is to create life.

That is ... the power to understand and manipulate genetics.

We are fast approaching that power level.

I hope that THEY have grown up a little since they came here. Otherwise, we will have another war to deal with.

As long as we are restricted to this one planet, our species is extremely vulnerable.

P

edit on 10/5/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Seriously # that Annunaki bs. It's only interesting because it comes from an early civilisation. If you're into religious stories. Not many are. Or history. Archeology.
How successful were they? How long did they last?
In Egypt, Karnak I believe, it says the first kings of Egypt ruled hundreds of years. That's common in the old days. More than one would think.
Noah hundreds of years old.

And in general we work in a pack, that's why alone in the woods feels uncomfortable. Packs plus tools.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Their's no way we are just "here" in this time and this space. The dimensions are starting to collide..which may be problematic to some..

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Throw some fact's this way bro....or go away. I love to be proven wrong..that's how I learn... how bout it?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

So you are saying because it comes from the bible it’s dismissed?
You are happy to accept any other book of myth?
Just not the bible although it is probably the most scrutinised book in history and the history written is being proven as fact consistently

What I will never understand from you fundamentalists is you dismiss the whole book, almost like you are terrified of anything in it, nothing in the bible could be true

There are a million reasons why us human beings were obviously created for this world and why we survive on it, thrive on it

My only one question is
If not here, where?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

At what point did I mention the Bible?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The bible is one of many. It's only in your head that you want to see me as some kind of radical.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I'm not here to take the joy of discovery from you.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That is an excellent observation. We are fast approaching that level of ability and there is no stopping it.

Interested parties are actively building machines which are going to continue to increase our rate of production and potential at an exponential pace.

This statement applies to essentially every field. Machine learning will literally change the processes for practically everything the world over in the coming years.

This is just due to companies becoming aware of how inefficient and error prone their human workers can be without 'AI' assistance.

This will have certain repercussions which will have been accounted for. Please be rest assured.

I do also hope that whomever 'THEY' is, that they will be welcoming upon our journey out. Otherwise I guess that'll be that for this little experiment.
edit on 11-5-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Don't even know who you are, our what what you believe man but..thanks for jumping to conclusions.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

What conclusion?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

This post.

" If you're into religious stories. Not many are. Or history. Archeology.
How successful were they?"

I am not religious..

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I dont think either of you have the ability to be jumping to any conclusion regarding this particular subject personally.

If there is undeniable proof of our origins - it has been hidden away by the literal PTB and I would be willing to bet a shiny penny that nobody posting here would be privy to such information.

Otherwise - it tends to be various stories regarding yes a creator of sorts in most cases be that 'God' or some thing wild like an entire race of 'Annunaki'

Honestly if such a party exists at all I think what they are called would be to be meaningless as the idea and power implied would be the same in either case.

Minus possibly the omnipresent aspect however that can also be accounted for if you take all possibilities as equal.
edit on 10-5-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

My joy is never ending. Have you ever # through a chain link fence? that's where the money's at..you can make your own shapes!!

Good fun.. take care

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Earth is a laboratory for testing humans.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

But that wasn't a conclusion. Just a hint that those stories about Annunaki make more sense if you look at it all as one story, the spiritual development and myths globally through all time.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
But, but, The Chinese Zodiacs say something different.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join